Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-12-2014

Astien smiled and leaned his head on Marius' shoulder. "I know you would. But you deserve a proper wedding. One we can tell aiden about once he's born." He shifted his position. "Once he's born, I don't thin he's going to remember any of this."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-12-2014

"That is possible." Marius kissed Astien's head and put a hand on his fiance's belly. "And you deserve a proper wedding too. Heck we can just have a small ceremony and party later if that's what it takes. Still have to have that honeymoon."

"We're going to have a proper wedding. One we can look back on fondly, one we can tell our kids about. We shouldn't wait until we decide to renew our vows to have a proper ceremony."

"Yeah...So, how many kids were you thinking of adopting?"

"Oh, I don't know. But I know I want more children with you."

Marius blushed and nodded. "Same. I just hope I can be half the man my father is. Though, I'm not sure what I'm going to do about work." He kissed Astien's hand. "But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

(Night)

"I'm sure you could easily pick up a trade. If nothing else, you can leave the bread winning to me."

Marius nodded. "True."

Astien blushed and placed Marius' hand on his belly. "Could you maybe rub my belly a bit? It feels nice but no one ever really does it..."

"Of course," Marius said as he softly rubbed Astien's belly. "My mom would get irritated whenever somebody touched her belly, when she was having my siblings. Mostly her fellow guards, though." He chuckled. "When she was having the first set of twins, she was a force to be reckoned with. She would work right up to the delivery most times. When she wasn't doing rounds she was training recruits."

"First set of twins? How many siblings do you have?"

Marius squinted his eyes as he counted off in his head. "There's ten of us," he said finally. "Mom had two sets of twins. One of them were supposed to be triplets, but one of them didn't survive the delivery. There were a few that didn't last long either." He nuzzled Astien.

(Gotta go to class.)

"Ten?! Goodness, your parents must be rabbits or something! I guess you come from one fertile family." He sighed contentedly, melting into his belly rub.

"My parents have a very physical relationship," Marius chuckled.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-13-2014

"Clearly. Ten children! Good gods, we are NOT having that many."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-13-2014

"Well, not without getting a bigger house," Marius teased as he nuzzled Astien, his facial hair lightly dancing on the pregnant man's skin.

Astien giggled at the sensation. "Your mother worked as a guard even while pregnant? Did no one object? Weren't there rules about maternity leave?"

"My mom was the Captain of the Guard. They didn't want to mess with her. I bet even wolfkin would run away at the scent of her. She even carried us as babies in a sling. She only took like a week off after giving birth."

"Bring your kids to work day must have been interesting. 'Are you okay, Marius sweetie? Want some juice? Oh, be right back, mummy has to go beat a recruit upside the head.'"

Marius chuckled. "My mom sometimes let me kick them in the shins. She'd be like 'My 3-year-old is stronger than you pansies!'."