Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-19-2014

(A few days.)
Cormac quietly whistled to himself as eh wandered through the trees.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-19-2014

As Cormac walked, suddenly he heard a loud screech, an the frightened cry of horses from behind him.

Cormac turned on his heal and sprinted back towards camp.

As Cormac ran back, he was passed by the carriage. Whatever the noise was, it had spooked the horses, causing them to run. And the carriage went with them.

"Astien!" Cormac shouted as he picked up his pace. "Astien!"

As Cormac ran, he was followed by a rustling noise in the trees. The carriage was moving farther and farther away from Cormac, leaving him with only the wheel's tracks to follow.

"Damn it!" Cormac kept running, hoping to catch up to the carriage.

The rustling in the trees continued, following Cormac's every step. Soon enough, the carriage was out of sight altogether. Another screech and the cries of scared horses ran out, somewhere in the distance.

Cormac spun around to see what was coming behind him. He grabbed his dagger and braced himself.

The sounds of rustling in the trees stopped. Somewhere, deeper in the forest, the horses cried out again.

Cormac turned towards the cry of the horses and began sprinting again.

Deeper and deeper into the forest he went, where the light of the moon became less and less. Up ahead was some sort of clearing, and the moonlight was present once more. The faint outline of the carriage teased Cormac's vision.

"Astien!" Cormac wheezed as he pushed himself further despite the protest of his legs. His chest tightened and it became harder to breathe. "Astien!"

Cormac's eyes had not been fooling him. There was the carriage, knocked onto it's side. The door and windows now on the ceiling, if Astien was still inside, he would certainly be stuck. The horses were nowhere to be found

Cormac swore to himself as he clambered towards the door. He pulled it open. "Astien! Astien are you in pain?"

All of the furniture inside was still in place, since it was all bolted down. The only things out of place were the blankets and pillows, and Astien. "I'm fine, I think. Ow... It hurts a bit, but I'm fine."

Suddenly, torches all around the clearing lit up, revealing an entire tribe's worth of harpies, sitting and watching. Two harpies swooped down and picked up Cormac, dropping him inside a ring of fire, and snatching away his quiver. The harpies then returned to the carriage and tried to pull Astien out.

"Wait! Stop! Stop!"

"Astien!" Cormac shouted. "Leave him alone!"

Astien's cries came from the wagon as the harpies pulled him out of it. A third one had to come over to help carry the larger man, and they dropped him into the ring of fire along Cormac. His landing was rough, and he lay on the ground, curled with his arms around his belly. "So help me if they hurt my baby..." He muttered.

"I should've stayed closer...I'm sorry, Astien."

"It's okay, it's okay, just help me to my feet." As Cormac helped Astien up, he took a look around the area. There were a great deal of harpies. Attacking straightforwardly was out of the question. As soon as he hit one, the rest would overwhelm them.

In the center of the circle, straight ahead of Astien and Cormac was a harpy decorated in a large tribal hat and shiny stones. He must have been the chief. Sitting next to him was a harpy with a bandaged shoulder, waving around a very familiar dagger.

The harpy smelled the dagger, then pointed at Cormac. "That's him! He killed Fevan! He killed Fevan!" This caused a stir amongst the harpies, who were no longer simply sitting and watching, but howling in anger.