Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-16-2014

"I have absolutely no idea how to say this."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-16-2014

Marius kissed Astien's head and stroked his hair. "What is it?"

"You have... An incomplete reproductive system."

Astien looked at Heceril as though he had a second head. "What?"

"You have an incomplete reproductive system. I mean a uterus and ovaries and all that. The system that allows one to carry children."

"What?!"

"Every man capable of pregnancy has this sort of reproductive system, but yours is... Growing in. It's small, and it appears to be growing into your body. Uterus, ovaries, birth canal, all of that wasn't there before, but now it's all growing into you're body."

Astien looked down to his belly. "I guess that's Aiden trying to facilitate his birth, hahahahaaaaaaaaaooooww...."

"No wonder you're in so much pain," Marius said. He looked to the elf. "How long do you think it'll take?"
Cormac slipped out to go fetch Delas from the academy.

(Night)

"There isn't exactly a precedent for this. I suppose you'll just have to wait." Heceril said.

"So this whole time, it hasn't bee Braxton-Hicks, it's been me feeling all this growing?" Astien asked in awe.

"I believe that is a safe assumption." Heceril said. "Perhaps it's only you feeling the worst of it."

"Does this mean... Does this mean someday I could get pregnant again?"

"Most likely, yes."

Marius smiled and kissed Astien's head.

"I'm afraid all I can recommend is that you grin and bear it." Heceril said. He pulled a few his from his bag and handed tem to Marius. "Here. Grind these up, make a poultice from them. It should at least make the pain bearable."

Marius nodded and took the herbs to prepare them. Once it was ready he brought it over to Astien. "Here, Babe."

Astien took the poultice and gulped it down, visibly relaxing as he did so. "Those are amberdin leaves. Safe for the consumption of pregnant persons." And with that, he bowed and took his leave.

"Well, this is certainly something." Astien panted.

Marius nodded. "But to think we can have kids of our own. Little 'us's." He nuzzled Astien. "I'd still like to adopt a few kids though."

"Of course." Astien said, smiling weakly.

Marius kissed Astien's head. "I love you."
Cormac returned with Delas.

"Sorry I'm late!" Delas called. "I had to make sure I got everything I could. I kinda kept Cormac waiting. Sorry about that."

"It's fine," Marius said. "Have you eaten anything?" It was a general question.
"It's getting late," Cormac said. "We should get to bed. We have a long day tomorrow."
"That's true," Marius said.

Footsteps were heard as someone else came up the stairs. It was Lauffeyra. "Sorry. You left the front door open."

Astien quickly covered himself beneath his blankets. "Lauffeyra, what are you doing here? It's very improper-"

Lauffeyra smiled proudly as she handed Marius stacks and stacks of signatures. "It worked. I got signatures from everyone there." She walked out of the bedroom and called back behind her. "Good luck!" And then the door was heard closing behind her.

Marius beamed. "We did it."

Astien was taken aback by all the papers there. "All those students... All of those students are worried about me…?"

Marius nodded. "We've been worked to get their signatures for days. Cormac got us an event at the student's hang out. His drake heritage come in handy."
Cormac chuckled. "The guy accused me of stealing my insignia. You should have seen his face when I showed him my claws and wings."

"Cormac, you didn't threaten to burn down his shop, did you?" Astien sighed.

"No, he didn't. He just displayed the fact that he's half-drake," Marius said. "He did let out a small spark, but I think it was more to drive the point home that he's half-drake.