Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-21-2014

"There's a place in Crescent Bay, I was there when one of my colleagues was getting married. Helped her choose and whatnot. They so lovely work, if I recall."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-21-2014

Marius nodded. "Can't wait to check it out with you."

"When will we be leaving?" Delas asked, sounding somewhat sad. "I'm gonna miss my bed."

"We should probably leave the day after tomorrow." Astien said. "Give ourselves time to pack, and I can tie up a few things at the academy."

"You're not going back to teach?" Cormac asked.

"What? Oh! Oh no, the academy works differently from most schools. You see, many of the instructors have multiple talents, so we aren't restricted to one thing. At the end of each semester, we put in for what we'd like to do the following semester. Teach, field research, work at the academy's medical clinic in town, teach a subject different from the one you taught last semester, things like that. The academy's very flexible in letting its staff use their talents."

"Makes sense," Marius said.

"The new semester's already started. Since I didn't put in, I was probably assigned to field research, since that's what I was doing last semester. I do need to I and make sure that's the case, though, and that I haven't just been absent from a hundred classes in healing or herbalism or what have you."

Marius nodded. "Alright. Better safe than sorry."

"Oh yes. The last thin I need is a hearing on wether I should be fired." Astien chuckled.

Marius chuckled. "I don't think they'll fire you anytime soon. Not with that petition we just did."

"Oh, I can only hope. I don't know what I'd do if I lost this job. The academy's been my home ever since I fled Havard's Pass."

"We could always start our own school," Marius jokingly suggested.

Astien laughed. "Oh yes, you and I against an institution that's been a bastion of learning for mages across the realm for centuries. No, I'm sure i'll be fine."

Marius smiled. "Well I suppose we should get with doing laundry and preparing for the road."

Astien nodded as he collected everyone's plates. He brought them into the kitchen and began washing them. Delas say in the living room with his guitar and played se music, appearing lost in thought.

Marius helped Astien with the dishes.

"I wonder what Aiden thinks of everything that's been going on lately. He's probably just sitting in me, confused about why I'm so worried about everything. I wonder… I wonder if Aiden knows what's going to happen." He stopped and thought a moment. "No, probably not. If he did, that whole business with the faeries wouldn't have happened. I guess that was a stupid thought, huh?"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-22-2014

"No, I wondered the same thing when my mother was pregnant with my younger siblings," Marius said.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-22-2014

"He must be terribly bored. He doesn't really get to do much, does he? How terrible, awareness and the inability to do anything."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-22-2014

"He'll be with us soon enough. I just hope he holds out until after the honeymoon," Marius chuckled.