Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-19-2014

Cormac nodded and drifted off as soon as his head touched the pillow.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-19-2014

Astien watched over the younger man as he slept next to him. He passed his time watching his baby move in his womb and following the baby's kicks with little pokes. Astien hoped Cormac would feel better upon waking up. He was too you g to be so burdened, he thought.

Cormac woke up around sunset. He was still groggy, but he looked better.

When Cormac woke up, he found Astien looking at the map. He seemed to be writing a detour into their travel plans. "Oh, you're up." He said, noticing the other man. "You look better, though I think you might need some more sleep."

"Probably," Cormac muttered while he ran his hand through his hair. "What are you doing with the map?"

"Well, I didn't think I'd be doing this for a while, but I need to rest, and you need to unwind. So I think we should stop off someplace we can do both. The White Moon bathhouse. It's a wonderful place; there are people who can take care of your every need, the food is fantastic, the baths are so revitalizing, it's beside a beautiful beach... I'm getting excited just thinking about it."

"Sounds fancy," Cormac said as he got out of bed and began gathering supplies and ingredients for dinner. "How far is it?"

Astien studied the map. "Hmmm... Well, we'll have to diverge from the Squire's Road... If we keep a brisk pace, and leave immediately following breakfast, we could be there by dinner."

Cormac nodded. "Sounds like a plan. I'm going to start on dinner."

"Good. Use lots of chocolate sauce. I'm craving chocolate sauce really bad right now."

Cormac nodded and he had the meal prepared before the sun had completely set. He sat outside by the small fire pit he had built and looked at the night sky while he ate.

Astien quickly fell asleep after finishing his dinner. Curling up under his blankets, an his belly pointing straight up for the world to see, he had an easier time sleeping than he had the night prior.

Cormac rose with the sun the following morning and immediately set to preparing breakfast.

Astien didn't stir. He was having a wonderful dream.

Cormac finished making breakfast and left a helping for Astien to find once he woke up. He then set to cleaning up the camp and tending to the horses.

When Astien finally woke up, it was to the kicking and squirming in his womb, and the smell of chocolate covered food. He hefted himself out of bet and sat at the small table to eat it. "Cormac!" He called. "Time to get moving!"

"Alright!" Cormac climbed up into his seat and got the horses going.

As the carriage moved, Astien pulled out his new book of erotica. He could feel himself growing hot from the words. And he could feel a certain part of his anatomy coming to life.

Cormac watched the skies for periods of time while the carriage rolled along.

As Astien read, his face grew flush, and his member grew harder and harder. His baby squirmed and kicked from the excitement. Astien paired his reading and lifte up his butt to pull his pants down. As he read on, he attempted to maneuver around his large tummy to reach his growing erection.