Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-28-2014

No one took a drink. "I think that one's a bit too specific." Astien suggested. "My turn. Never have I ever… used one of those double-sided dildos with a partner.

I'Karis took a drink. "Like a wooden sword, I swear! Heceril?"

"I've never skinny dipped in a city's waterways." Heceril said.
I'Karis and Astien took a drink. Delas as well. "It wasn't so much skinny dipping as it was I needed a bath." He explained.

(Off to work)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-28-2014

Cormac chuckled, but didn't take a drink.

The game went on for a fair while, eventually Delas dropped out in favor of playing his guitar. I'Karis was drinking with just about everything related to sex, with a few exceptions. It was Astien's turn. "I've never sucked dicks consecutively." He said.

I'Karis took a drink. "Really, I'Karis?" Astien sighed.
"I was challenging myself. 37 dicks in a row, baby!" The elf laughed.

"Damn," Marius said.

"Speaking of which," Delas said, "I wrote a song for you, Marius."

"You should play it," Marius said.

Delas began snickering. "Okay." He calmed himself down and started strumming and singing."

"Mar'us what's it like/ to eat a ton of dicks/ I'm asking for a friend."

He stopped and started snickering again, apparently that's all that there was to the song. Astien began laughing, as did I'Karis.

Marius laughed.

Delas was glad everyone laughed at his stupid little joke.

"Alright everyone," Astien announced, "we've got an early start tomorrow, so lets all turn in now. I'Karis, Heceril, you two are more than welcome to stay here tonight, though the guest room is already being use by Cormac and Delas."

"Thanks, but we'll just go back to our room at the inn. We have to check out before we leave anyway." I'Karis said. So I'Karis and Heceril left, and Delas retired to the guest room, as did Astien to the master bedroom.

Cormac went to bed and Marius snuggled up against Astien in theirs. "That was fun."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-29-2014

"It was. But now you smell like dwarven ale. Blegh!"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-29-2014

Marius chuckled and nuzzled Astien's neck.

Astien giggled and yawned. "Well, best get some sleep. Good night, love." Astien closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep.

"Sleep well," Marius muttered and drifted off.

Morning came, and the group set off to Crescent Bay. It was an eight day trip, but thy finally arrived at this city on Amelon's west coast.

Crescent Bay was named for the cliffs that surrounded the town, which looked like a crescent moon from above. There were only a few roads through these cliffs, which made getting there a little difficult. These roads were also narrow, creating much traffic to those seeking entrance by land. An additional day was spent waiting for the traffic to move, but finally, they were past the cliffs and into the city proper.

Crescent bay was indeed a beautiful city. The town sat on a slight slope, and from the entrance, travelers were greeted with a beautiful and vast view of the ocean, unobayructes by buildings. Verdant trees could be seen in the park, some of them pink with cherry blossoms.

The harbor was giant, with dozens of ships coming and going. The nearby beach spread off into the distance, with white, clean sand. Small specks that must have been people were seen frolicking and enjoying its splendor.

Along the cliff's walls were carved houses and staircases at varying elevations. Some could be seen coming and going up and down the stairs, in and out of the houses. These houses were for the wealthy, and the high ranking, Astien explained. "Must make getting home while drunk deadly." Delas noted.

Delas found he couldn't wait to enjoy the splendor a of the beach, an excitement only exacerbated by the region's heat.

"Back where I grew up everything is carved out of the mountain side," Marius chuckled. "A friend of the family had a pretty comfortable life as a healer since he had a constant stream of customers. Stone walk ways and dwarven mead don't mix all that well."

I'Karis led the group to a very fancy, very high class inn. The innkeeper walked with crutches, one of his legs not working. Like the merchant who had given Cormac his first set of real clothing, he seemed terrified of I'Karis. A deal was struck, and Astien, Cormac, Delas, and Marius would stay there for next to nothing. Despite the obvious leverage he had, I'Karis and Heceril had decided to stay elsewhere. "Someplace more suitable to fellows like us," I'Karis said.

So the four had the hotel to themselves, no worry of whatever antics I'Karis or Heceril could drag them into. Delas shrank under the glares of the inn's more affluent guests. There was a shop off the lobby, where they sold various things like clothes and necessities for the beach. Delas skunked into the shop to look at swim suits.

Cormac and Marius joined Delas in the shop.

Astien followed suit and decided to check out the shop. He looked at the various souvenirs the shop offered, and things like picnic baskets. He avoided the swimsuit section like a plague.

Cormac found a suitable swimsuit for himself while MArius kept browsing. He was having issues finding one to fit his bulky body.