Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-29-2014

"Hey Marius," Delas said, "how about his one?" He held up a tiny swimsuit that would surely leave little to the imagination. "If nothing else, you could give Aatien a show." He snickered.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-29-2014

Marius chuckled. "Thanks, but I'll pass."

Deals shrugged an handed the larger man a more reasonable swimsuit. "This might work. Also, Astien says he won't come to the beach with us. The way he's avoiding the swimsuits, I think the reason is obvious. Could you talk him into it? I want us all to go swimming together."

"I'll see what I can do." Marius took the better swim suit and went over to Astien. "Having second thoughts about the marriage? You seem to be avoiding me," he teased.

"What?! No! Of course not! I just, ah... Tryin to avoid the swimsuits. I ah…" he looked down at his large belly. "… you see the problem?"

"I don't see a problem at all," Marius said.

Astien sighed. "I'm huge. If I were to go onto the beach shirtless, don't you think people would stop and stare?" He pulled his shirt up above his belly, an Marius could see small footprints appearing and disappearing across the skin of his lover's swollen abdomen. "Especially when Aiden moves like this."

"You could wear a shirt then. We really want you to be with us on the beach after we've traveled so far."

"Well… okay. I guess I'll join you." He pulled his shirt back down over his belly and smiled at Marius. "I shouldn't pass up a chance to see you all glistening and wet anyway."

Marius chuckled. "What? Seeing me like that in the bedroom isn't enough?"

"In the bedroom, you aren't soaked and glistening." Astien pointed out, smiling.

"Is that a challenge? I can ramp it up if you want." Marius teased.

Astien chuckled. "Oh Marius. Don't start a fire you can't put out, now." He warned, smiling. The moment was interrupted when a swimsuit came flying out of nowhere and hit Astien's head. "What the…" he pulled it off his head and looked over to Delas, who had apparently thrown them, and had picked out a bunch of other beach related necessities.

"Come on, lets go to the beach!" He pleaded.

"But I haven't got a shirt-" Astien started, and he was interrupted when one landed on his face. He looked at it, frowning. "I'm not wearing this." He said flatly. The shirt said 'bun in the oven' and had a picture of a smiling baby with a chef's hat.

"But you'd look adorable in it." Delas pointed out. "Also, I already paid for it."

Marius chuckled. "You should wear it."

"If you like it so much, then you wear it! It's big enough that it'd fit you." Astien said.

"But Marius can't wear it; he's not pregnant! Tht would be false advertising." Delas pointed out.

"Astien..." Marius sighed. He walked out of the shop with his fiance and took him off to the side. "Why are you so...obsessed with your weight lately?"

"I-I'm not obsessed!" Astien said defensively.

"Astien," Marius said in a stern, yet gentle tone. "You're not fat, you're pregnant. There is a difference. And the only reason why Aiden's grown so much is because of how much you love him. He's not even born yet and he's strong enough to cause us all sort of little problems."

"I know, but... Look at you, you're so toned, and muscular, and beautiful. Me, I'm… I mean, I was never anything special before, but now, I'm fat, and I'm so… yeugh. I don't know how you manage to find me beautiful." He sighed.

"Are you afraid that I'm going to leave you?" Marius asked. "Because I'm not going to, Astien." He caressed his face. "And if anybody makes a comment about you, I will suplex them into the ground."