Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-30-2014

"I'm jut hopin your family feels the same way." Astien sighed. He grumbled as he noticed a large splotch of sweat through his shirt around his belly. Deciding 'screw it', he pulled off the shirt, revealing his swollen belly to all the other beach goers. "Marius, help me up. I need to cool off in the water."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-30-2014

Marius nodded and got up before helping Astien to his feet and towards the water.

Astien felt very large and unwieldy as he waddled into the water, but it felt so good he stopped caring. He smiled and rubbed his belly gently as he felt it's occupant come alive at the cool sensation. It wasn't long before he was being splashed by Delas. "Haha! Catch me if you can!" He shouted as he waded off.

"Oh, I'm going to catch you!" Astien shouted, laughing as he tried to splash him back.

Marius laughed and tried splashing Delas.

Astien couldn't help but laugh as he gave chase.

"Cormac? Cormac, dear boy, is that you?"

Cormac came up from under the water. "Did somebody call my name?"

"Oh Cormac, don't tell me you've forgotten me already? It's me, Thorne! We worked the crowds together? Don't tell me you've forgotten, my little heart couldn't take it."

"Oh, Thorne!" Cormac got out of the water. "How have you been?"

"Oh, you know. Same shit different day. How've you been, it's been months."

"I've been busy, to put it simply," Cormac said. "My employer's getting married soon, so we're here for a while as they plan the wedding and stuff."

"Oh, well congratulations to them!" Thorne's thoughts trailed off as he spotted Marius behind Cormac. "Why hello good lookin'. Lets see if you'd care to share what you've got cookin'." He turned back to Cormac. "Pardon me, Cormac. I have to go do grown up things." He sidestepped past Cormac and tapped on Marius' shoulder. "Hi there. Great day for the beach, eh?"

Marius turned and blinked when he saw Thorne. "Uh. Yeah."

Thorne smiled. "Sorry, did I startle you? I jut thought you seemed like an interesting person to talk to."

"You didn't startle me much," Marius chuckled.

"Good! I didn't want to scare you off after all." Thorne chuckled. "So, do you live around here? I'm just passing through, myself."

"I'm staying for a bit," Marius said. "My family will be getting here soon for a wedding, so I'm just enjoying the beach while I can."

"Oooh, a wedding! Well, lets hope you catch the bouquet, eh?" Thorne chuckled. "You know, it really is hot out here. How about we get some ice cream? I'll buy."

Astien was panting and out of breath. He couldn't chase Delas anymore, his belly was too heavy. He turned around to find another man clearly flirting with his fiancé. Fuming, Astien waded over. "Excuse me, this man is taken." He said, as he clung to Marius' arm protectively.

Marius smiled. "Oh hey, Babe. Did Delas get away?"

"That's not important. What is important, is that you are in a committed relationship with me, and you love me very much." Astien said, staring down Thorne.

"Well yeah, I'm the one who proposed after all."