Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 10-01-2014

Astien filled out what they wanted the invitations to say. "Okay, here." He handed the papers to Paulo, looked them over.

"7th of Verdant? Racing against the babies, huh?" He chuckled.

"Oh, it's only one in here." Astien said patting his belly.
"No! A belly that big? Noo! That has to be twins!"
"No, just one big, bouncing, happy baby boy."
"Congratulations, you two. Or should I say you three? It's nice to see a father taking responsibility."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 10-01-2014

Marius chuckled. "What sort of father would I be if I didn't?" He continued working on his part of the list before handing it to Astient o finish with his invites.

Astien started writing down the people he wanted to invite and their addresses. "I wish I could see all their faces when they get these. Lauffeyra's face will be priceless, I'm certain of it!"

Marius chuckled. "I'm sure she'll be excited to come."

"Alright, here's everyone." Astien said as he handed the papers to the shopkeeper.

"Excellent, excellent. And, I rang up your bill while you two worked on that. Including the washing and the loaned clothes, plus the mail-out service, that comes to... 250 silver."

"Goodness, so high?" Astien sighed and placed the money on the counter.
"Excellent! All of your papers are in order. Are you sure this is everyone on the invitation list?"
Astien nodded. "That's everyone."
"Then we'll have the invitations printed up and mailed out today! Thank you for choosing Paulo's Pictures, we hope to see you again soon!" He took the papers and the money and walked into the back room. "Sanden! Get cracking! We have a lot of invitations to get done and mailed! And no sighing!"

Everyone walked out of the studio, and headed to the pier, where they found a travel agency. "Thank goodness this is the last thing we have to do. My ankles and feet are killing me."

Marius chuckled. "I'll carry you back to the inn once we're done here."

"Sounds good to me." Astien said. The travel agency was empty, save for the human man behind the front desk. "Hi, what can I do for you today?"

"Hi, we'd like to book a honeymoon trip on Bora-Bora, please." Astien said.

The man pulled out a book and began flipping through it. "What dates are you hoping for?"

"A two week honeymoon. The wedding is on the 7th of Verdant. Are there ships that are leaving in the evening?"
"Aaah, let me see, let me see… ship doesn't matter if the resort's full… okay, looks like the Sunset Resort on Bora-Bora has an opening that fits your time frame. Aaaand there's a ship departing in the evening on 7th of Verdant, at 9:00 pm."

"Sounds perfect." Astien said with a smile.

"Okay, that comes to… about 4 thousand silver."
Astien pulled four gold coins out of his wallet and handed them to the man. "Thank you, good sir. Any special notes you want to give regarding your booking?"

"Hmm..." Marius thought. "I assume there's a medical facility in the resort. I don't think we'd want to be stranded if the baby comes early."

"Right, I'll just put down 'pregnant needs'. They know what to do with that. Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of, what about you Babe?"

"How about a bowl of strawberries an cream waiting for us in our room?" Astien said, somewhat blushing.

"Consider it done." The man said, writing it down down. "Alright, we'll have our mermaid messengers bring this to the resort, and we'll send you a confirmation notice once your reservation has been accepted, along with your ship tickets. Please write down here where we can contact you... Great. We'll get back to you as soon as we receive word from the resort. Have a nice day, and thanks for booking with us."

"It was a pleasure." Marius smiled and scooped Astien up into his arms and carried him back to the inn. Cormac split off to send a letter to Wyn. Once Marius reached the room, he put Astien on the bed, removed his shoes and began rubbing his swollen feet. "Now we just have to figure out food and decorations and clothing and... well everything else." He chuckled. "I suppose we can go work out the food parts tomorrow. We can work out a menu tonight."

"I think a variety would be best. A little bit of everything. Everyone can decide for themselves, and no one is limited. Which is good. I'm pretty sure Aiden's going to want a bit of everything too." Astien chuckled.

Marius nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He dug his fingers deeper into the skin and muscles of Astien's feet and ankles.

"Aaaah, that feels so good. I probably won't be able to get my suit until the last minute. I'm afraid Aiden will have another little growth spurt."

"We could still go look for one," Marius said.

"We should. Maybe they can put a hold on one for me."

"I'm sure they can." Marius soon finished rubbing Astien's feet and he moved on to the bed and began giving the pregnant man a back massage. "Gods you're so sexy," he whispered into Astien's ear as he nuzzled his neck.

"I'm glad someone thinks so. Did you see the way that man was looking at me earlier?"

"The one I punched? I should have done it twice." Marius chuckled. He kissed Astien's neck. "It doesn't matter what others think anyway, you're all mine now mwahahaha." He nibbled Astien's ear.