Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 10-15-2014

"Do you think this is going to cause a problem between you and your mother?" Astien asked concernedly, giving Marius' hand a worried squeeze.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 10-15-2014

"It'll be fine," Marius said.

"I hope so. I really hope so." Astien said.

"Let's change the subject. So, you two are honeymooning in Bora-Bora, eh?" I'Karis said. "Careful when you're having sex in the sand. If you arent careful, it can get in some bad places. Then the sex just won't have been worth it, and no one wants to feel that way about sex."

"I'm sure we'll be careful about that," Marius said. "And it's not all going to be on the beach."

"Of course not. You need to have sex in the pool, in he bath, your bed goes without saying. And you need to try pretty much every new position you can manage while Astien's in his current state. This includes exploring aaallll the different uses magic can have in bed, of course."

Marius chuckled. "I'm sure we'll get to most of it."

"Go for all of it. Once that kid pops out, you can say goodbye to your sexual freedom.

"Don't be so cynical, I'Karis." Astien chided. "We can still do plenty of sexual things once the baby gets here."

"Yeah, but not like you can do now." The elf pointed out. "You have to wait 'til junior falls asleep, and even then you won't be able to really enjoy it, cuz you'll be wondering 'what if he walks in on us, is he coming down the hall right now?'"

"I don't know about that," Willow chuckled. "My husband and I were pretty successful."
"Our walls were made of stone," Marius said.

"Yep, kiss your sexual freedom goodbye." I'Karis said again. "Enjoy yourselves while you have it."

"You're such a cynic." Astien said, shaking his head.

"Hey, your parents can vouch for you. Speak in of which, Willow, no offense intended, but... what the ever-loving FUCK do you see in that bastard?"

Willow's face hardened as she glared at I'Karis. "That 'bastard' is my husband and he's a hard working man."

I'Karis, unfazed by the woman's glare, continued. "Yes, well, poor Az here, his parents once tried to burn him at the stake with their entire town in attendance for being a mage. About a half hour ago I witnessed your husband disown one of your only sons and your eldest child for less than that, in one of the finest displays of what it means to be a failure not only as a parent and a man, but as a sentient being capable of love, compassion, and reproduction, so you'll have to excuse me if my opinion of him isn't exactly high."

"I don't give a damn of what your opinion is of my husband," Willow stated. "I was kind enough to have you join us for the afternoon, but if you insist on insulting my husband, then I suggest you leave. I may be old, but do not tempt me into snapping you like a twig over my knee."

"Madam, if you wish to break me, you must first catch me. And even if you do, there's a line of people who want me dead, so you'll have to wait your turn, I'm afraid. Your husband was kind enough to insult your son before DISOWNING him, while at the same time frightening the rest of your children, TERRIFYING your grandchildren, greatly upsetting your son's HEAVILY PREGNANT fiance, creating a scene in public for COMPLETE STRANGERS to gawk at, all for reasons so infuriating tiny and insignificant a CHILD could recognize his idiocy. And yet, you're angry at me simply for pointing this all out. In fact, you seem to be completely fine with the fact that your husband has just cast your son out of your family. I find the way you organize tour priorities rather interesting. And sad. But, I guess all of this really is none of my business. " I'Karis said as he casually sipped his iced tea.

"I'Karis, just stop. Just stop right now. Willow, please dont take him too seriously," Astien begged, "family is just an issue he's very.... very passionate about."

"He didn't cast me out," Marius stated. "I left." He sighed. "Maybe we should just go back to the inn."
"No, don't go," Willow sighed. "We haven't seen you in years. Don't go just because your father is a colossal asshole."

"Yes, let's stay." Astien said as he gave his beloved a reassuring smile. "Dont give your father that much control. We're going to stay here, and we're goingbto enjoy ourselves."

Marius nodded and kissed Astien's cheek. "Very well."

"Let's move onto something more pleasant. How about, uhh..."

"Marius, I Dar you to balance Astien on your shoulders!" Delas said with a large grin.

"Uh, no," Marius said. "I don't want him falling and hurting himself." He stood up. "I'll go get you some ribs, Babe."

"Yes, ribs. I need some more meat. I'm still so hungry."

"Heceril, you know a million stories. Why don't you tell us one?" I'Karis suggested.

Marius went off and got a sizable pile of ribs for Astien and a few slabs for himself. "Here you go."