Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 10-20-2014

Astien smiled. "That makes me so happy to hear." He placed his hand on Marius' and guided it across his belly. "Like that. Just like that."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 10-20-2014

Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's cheek. "Nothing like newly-wed cuddles, huh Mr. Tymbane?"

"No. Nothing like it." Astien shifted closer to Marius and rolled onto his side, burying his face in his new husband's chest hair. "Mmmm. Still have that musk I love.

Marius chuckled. "It's not going anywhere anytime soon." He stroked Astien's hair and closed his eyes, just enjoying their time together.

Astien yawned, and slowly fell asleep, happily sighing.

Marius held Astien in his arms as eh drifted off.

After two days, the ship finally landed on Bora-Bora. The sand was clean and white, the waves rolling in and out, and the trees swayed ni the wind. "Wow. I can't wait to see the rest of it." Astien said. "Let's see, I think our hotel is along this path."

Marius nodded and carried their bags. "What should we do once we get to our room? I'm thinking we should break in the sheets."

"What a coincidence. I was thinking the same thing." Astien chuckled. The lobby of the hotel was scrubbed clean, shiny, and very fancy, with tall marble columns and designer furniture. Once could tell how expensive it was simply from standing there. It was the sort of place that the very wealthy folk would frequent, and one could feel upper-class just being there. Astien checked in, and looked toward the stairs with disdain as a bellboy took their bags. "Stairs.... ugh, I hate them."

Marius chuckled and picked Astien up, carrying him bridal style up the stairs.

Astien blushed as they approached a room marked "honeymoon suite". Inside, the room had an expansive look over the ocean and the beach. The room had a small kitchenette off to one side, a relatively large bathroom, and the bed looked as though it were made of clouds. On one of the kitchenette counters sat a bowl of strawberries and a bowl of cream. Rose petals adorned the bed, and a bucket of champagne on ice sat on a stand alongside a box of chocolates.

Marius smiled and laid Astien on the bed and began covering him in kisses. "So, how about those strawberries?"

"Yes please!" Astien said with a smile across his face.

(Off to work)

Marius chuckled and got the strawberries and cream from the small kitchen.

"What are you waiting for? I'm right here." Astien said with his arms outstretched.

Marius chuckled and dipped a strawberry in the cream and fed it to Astien.

Astien was somewhat surprised at how fresh the strawberries were, quietly moaning as he sucked out the juices and licked off the cream. He sucked gently on Marius' finger as he withdrew it from his mouth.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 10-21-2014

Marius chuckled and slowly fed Astien more of the berries. His husband's moaning brought his member to life.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 10-21-2014

Once all of the berries were gone, Astien spread the remainder of the cream across his chest. It was somewhat disrupted by his leaking nipples, but he didn't let that deter him. He looked at Marius and chuckled expectantly.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 10-21-2014

Marius smirked and kissed Astien's lips and made his way to his chest. He slowly licked at the cream swirling his tongue across Astien's sensitive skin and lingering around his nipples.