Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-21-2014

"Yes, yes thank you. Some nice, herbal tea." Astien laid back in bed. He took deep breaths, and tried to calm his baby with a small tune he hummed.

Karzhu Bolak opened the door and stepped in. "What's all the ruckus, you two?" She looked at everything in the room. The broken pieces, the winged boy, and the huge shirtless pregnant man. She blinked.

"Nope."

And then she left the room.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-21-2014

Cormac ran his hands through his hair. "It'll be a while until we can come back here after we leave, huh?" He asked with a chuckle. He met the workers at the door and ordered a pot of their relaxation brew before flopping face first into the other bed.

"This woman is friends with I'Karis; I'm certain she's seen worse."

Astien drank the tea when it arrived, and sure enough, he was looking much calmer and in less pain. Finishing his drink, he settled down for the night.

Cormac soon drifted off himself after having a decent portion of the tea. While he slept his body relaxed enough to where his wings had retracted by morning.

When morning broke, Astien was reluctant to wake up. He was still tired from everything that had occurred the day prior. He pulled the blankets over his head to try and block out the offending sun.

Cormac stretched and rose up from the blankets. He slowly got going by brushing and braiding his hair and getting pants on since he didn't want to risk losing one of his new shirts if his wings decided to pop out again. He sat out on the balcony for a bit, trying to wrap his mind around what happened the previous night.

"Cormac." Astien groggily called from beneath his blankets.

"What?" Cormac asked as he stepped back into the room. "Do you want me to get menus for breakfast?"

"No. Well yes, but that's not it." Astien slowly poked out his head and yawned. "Your wings. They were drake wings. I slept on it, and I haven't a doubt in my mind. The only person we could talk to about this, the only person who could give us any kind of answer is the Drake-Father. But he dwells on Dragonperch mountain and I... I don't know if I can make the trip there right now."

"We don't have to go now," Cormac said. "At least not until your kid gets here. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it."

Astien sighed. "Cormac..." What would be the best way to say that his baby probably won't be coming for a while, despite that he looked ready to pop? "Cormac, my baby isn't as close to being born as you think."

Cormac raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You look like you're about to give birth any day and you keep going into false labor, how much longer do you have left?"

Astien didn't want to explain the true nature of his child; not if he could avoid it. But what could he say now? "Just trust me on that, Cormac."

Cormac frowned. "I'm not an idiot, Astien, you're hiding something from me. And after the other night... Something's weird here and it ain't just me." He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I'm going for a walk... Or something..." He grabbed his cloak and wrapped it around his shoulders. He pulled on the service rope before leaving the room.

Astien didn't like lying. He had never liked it. He still didn't like it. He hated lying to someone who had become such a dear friend, but what else could he do? His lies, as much as he hated them, were to protect his baby. Half of him had hoped that Cormac would be too traumatized to remember how his child, though in his womb, had killed an entire tribe of harpies to save its mother.

Once Cormac left the room, Astien buried himself beneath the blankets again, wrapped his hands around his belly, and began crying. How he hated himself.

(Gotta go to sleep. I'll try to be back on before work. If not, you know how I died. I mean, why its taking so long to respond.)

Cormac made his way down to the beach and just sat in the sand while he looked out at the water.

Everything that had happened last night, everything that had happened ever, it didn't matter. Astien just kept crying.

Cormac sighed and went back to the room. He wasn't sure if he was going to say anything to Astien or not quite yet.

Astien tried to stop himself crying, but the tears refused to stop. He curled in on himself, hoping that would somehow make him disappear. Oddly, his baby was quiet, not rolling or kicking as it normally would be.

"Are...Are you alright?" Cormac asked when he came into the room.