Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 10-28-2014

The merman snatched the carving. "Look at the detail! The claws are beautiful." He took the carving and the geode and placed them beneath his counter. "Here. The box is yours. Take care of it, now. Is there anything eIse can do for you?

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 10-28-2014

Marius looked to Astien. "See anything else Babe?"

At that moment, Astien had a terribly sneaky idea. He had been wondering how to plan a special surprise without Marius finding out, and now he had the perfect idea. "Marius, love, I have a terrible craving for... cocdine trout. Could you find me some? And my feet are sooo sore and swollen. I feel a bit nauseus too. I'll just take this and head back to our room, and lay down for a while." A wild goose chase should provide sufficient time.

"Cocdine trout," Marius nodded. "Alright. Do you want to take what we got to the room with you?"

"Yes, let me get it out of the way. Thank you, love." Astie leaned in and gave Marius a kiss before taking their items and walking off.

Marius went off to look for the fish.

Astien moved as quickly as he could back to their hotel room. He put their new goods away and began preparing himself. A quick bath, as walking had tired him and made him sweaty. He ordered a few things to be brought up from room service. More strawberries and cream, chocolate sauce, candles and incense, and roses. He spread the petals of the roses across the bed. He quickly began working his way through the clothes that he had packed, finally finding the special gift I'Karis had given him. Taking a deep breath, he began putting it on.

Marius went around to several stands and shops in search of the fish that his husband had requested. After about an hour of searching, he found a merman that was willing to barter with him. Once the fish was in his possession, he rushed back to the hotel as he was eager to prepare it for his husband.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 10-29-2014

When Marius came into their room, he found Astien waiting for him. He was leaned on one of the bedposts, clad in fine and luxorious looking lingerie. A black, see-through, chemise adorned his torso, lined with pink lace, and beneath it could be seen a corset, black and sleek, caressing and stretched out by Astien's prodigious bump. A pair of black and lacy panties sat on his hips, almost like the skirt of a ballerina's tutu. It was stretched out over his body, particularly his genitals. One of his testicles was close to spilling out, and the head of his penis poked out over the panties. turning slightly, one could see his ass hanging out. Attached to the panties were a nice pair of garter-stockings, covering his legs from head to toe. And adorning his feet were a pair of high heels, with pink ribbons atop them. In one hand he held a riding crop, and in the other he held a strawberry, which he was tracing his lips with.

He looked at Marius and smiled. "Hey there, stud."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 10-29-2014

"Uh..." Marius nearly dropped the fish onto the floor. "H-hey...there..." He was at a loss for words for the sight before him.

Astien chuckled. "Like what you see?" He swallowed his strawberry and ran his hand along the curves of his body.

Marius slowly nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, what are you- wait, what's that?" Astien asked, pointing at the fish.

"The fish you wanted," Marius' brow furrowed for a moment before his eyebrows shot up. "You just told me to get this so you can prepare, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. I didn't even think there was such a thing as cocdine fish."

"Do you even want this fish?"

"Of course I do, I always crave meat. Speaking of which..." Carefully and with much focus, Astien managed to strut over to Marius in his high heels. He leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I'm craving some dark meat right now."

Marius blushed. "Really now?"

"Of course." Astien took Marius' hand and brought it onto his plump ass, getting a firm feel, and then brought it across his thigh and to his front, having his lover's hand fondle his package.

Marius kissed Astien's lips as he fondled his husband's junk.