Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-21-2014

"It's okay." Astien said.

Downstairs, the two were placed in a room with warm, soothing mudbaths. Soft, relaxing acoustic music played in the background, and Astien was given another massage, and one for his feet too. The last two masseuses refused to go near the two. They both had soft, velvet blindfolds over their eyes, to enjoy the sensation with no other distractions clouding their other senses, save for the music.

"This is amazing." Astien said.

)and now I depart for work. Wheeee)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-21-2014

"Yup," Cormac sighed wistfully.

Astien quietly hummed. "I haven't checked the map yet, but my estimate is that it'll take us about a week to reach Dragonperch. If we don't stop moving, of course."

Cormac nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

Astien sighed. "I'm wondering if I should write Seroteth a letter stating our predicament. Though, I'm afraid what might happen if he comes to us, rather than vice versa."

"If he comes to us it saves us a trip, I guess?" Cormac shrugged.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-22-2014

"Hmmm... It might be best if we go to him. I don't want him bringing anyone else into it." Astien sighed and melted into his masseuse's hands.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-22-2014

Cormac nodded. "Ok."

(Should we just skip to the end of their stay?)

(Sure)

Astien wrapped himself in his blankets. "Okay, tomorrow, straight after breakfast, we set out. Have you got all of your things packed?"

"Beside a my clothes for tomorrow, yes." Cormac said. "Are you ready to deal with my cooking again?"

"I can think of worse things to eat." He laughed.

Cormac nodded and chuckled. "Same." He stretched out and soon dozed off.

Astien, unfortunately, would have a harder time falling asleep than Cormac. When night comes, and as one tries to sleep, their mind thinks of things previous. The happenings of that day, of that week, month, year, lifetime, of any happening. The last few days had been wonderful, no one could deny, but even the strongest man can succumb to emotions that rise up out of nowhere after the happiest days ever. Astien already had the misfortune of being weakened by hormones.

As Astien tried to fall asleep, thoughts dark and dreary flooded his mind from nowhere. Overwhelmed by such a hopeless feeling, Astien felt his eyes begin to water, and his body start to tremble. But he willed himself to make not a peep as his tears feel from his eyes, and despair consumed him. He lifted himself out of his bed, as silently as he could, and crept out onto the balcony, staring out at the moon over the ocean as he silently wept.

(Kay so this is just me putting Astien through some stuff I've been goin through lately. You can just have Cormac stay asleep if you don't want him to deal with it)

(Ah that sucks. Hope things get better.)

Cormac was sound asleep in his bed.

Astirn cried for hours out on the balcony. Though he was cold, and shirtless, he didn't go back inside until he had spilled his last tear, and simply couldn't stay awake any longer. He carefully went back inside, being sure not to wake Cormac, and crawled back into bed.

Morning came, and they set off. Astien, still tired from crying all night, opted to sleep inside the carriage as Cormac drove along the route Astien had written on the map.

Cormac hummed to himself as he drove the carriage. It was somewhat lonely, but he just dealt with it and kept his attention on the path.

As the day wore on, Astien eventually woke up, and got out of bed. He opene up a window and leaned out to talk to Cormac. "Cormac," he said, "have we passed the White River yet?"

"It should be coming up soon. I stopped for a bit to stretch my legs and give the horses a break."

"We'll, when we get to the White River, let's stop for a spell. Give the horses some time to drink, and do some fishing. We could do with some more fish."

Cormac nodded. "Ok." He glanced up at the sky. "I'll need to start on dinner soon."