Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 11-01-2014

"Whatever it is, I'm sure he needs to talk."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 11-01-2014

"We'll have plenty of time to talk in the morning once we get going," Marius said.
Wyn nodded. "We should head to bed then. I'm sure he'll be back before morning."

"I hope so. I'm tired. Well, time for bed then." Astien and Marius were shown to their room, and Astien quickly climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Marius fell asleep beside Astien and held him in his arms.
Wyn stayed up for a while longer, working on her cross-stitch while she waited for Cormac to return. When her eyes grew heavy she went to bed, but let a candle lit so Cormac could find his way to bed.

Morning came, and everyone was given breakfast before setting off. Astien looked out onto the horizon, wondering where Cormac was, Seroteth standing beside him. "I shouldn't have been so hard on him." Seroteth sighed.

Cormac flew in and shook pine needles out of his shaggy hair. "Just in time," he huffed. Wyn smiled and hugged him.
"Ready to go?"
Cormac nodded. "I've been ready for like a week."

"There you are! I've been worried sick." Seroteth said.

"Same here." Astien said.

"I'm glad you're safe," Wyn said and kissed his cheek.
"Let's get going," Marius said. "We have a lot of ground to cover."
"I'll drive," Cormac said eagerly.

"I'll sit with you. It can get stuffy In the carriage." Astien climbed onto the driver's bench with a huff.

"Cormac," Seroteth said. "I apologize if I was too hard on you yesterday. But please, don't just run off like that. You gave your poor grandfather a heart attack."

"Alright," Cormac said as he took his seat.
"We'll keep him safe," Marius assured him.

The carriage trotted down the mountain path, the drakes shouting farewells behind them.

As the carriage drove into the forest near the base of the mountain, Astien pulled out the map and charted their course. "So, first off, we'll be stopping off in Haye Fields, so I can copy down some records. After that, it's off to Shady Meadow... The town we met in, Cormac."

Cormac nodded. "It seems like that was a long time ago."

"It does, doesn't it? Who would have thought I'd be married, you'd be engaged and you'd have a huge family who missed you and loves you... Speaking of which, is something wrong? Is your fear of settling down rearing its head again?"

"I guess," Cormac said. "Just...The way the dragons spoke to me last night really rubbed me the wrong way."

"What did they say?"

"That they didn't like how I didn't ask for their permission to marry Wyn and that I have to ask for permission to have children." Cormac sighed. "Wyn wants a big family...And I...I want to give it to her, but now... It just feels like I'm on a leash now. I mean, it was rough being on the streets, but at least I could do what I wanted."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 11-02-2014

"I see. Siran once told me that Seroteth is the only drake allowed to breed. Not only that, but the others aren't allowed to marry or anything of the sort. That they're not only allowing you to marry, but they're also entertaining the thought of children... That's more than any of your aunts or uncles are going to get. Ever. They need to make sure that stakes aren't too numerous, since they live forever. Drakes live forever and mature quickly. And since drakes are so powerful, can you imagine the chaos if there were not like you? Part drake, part human? You hold an advantage over most men, and you have yet to fully grow into your power."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 11-02-2014

"I suppose you have a point..." He sighed. "I am happy to have a family again, I'm just not used to it."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 11-02-2014

"I can understand that. Everything the dragons do, they do for the best. Even if it seems unfair. Drakes may be well-respected and high in authority, but ultimately they are servants of the realm. Try not to forget that. And try not to forget that your family loves you. Very much. After all, they only have one nephew to spoil." He chuckled.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 11-02-2014

Cormac chuckled. "That's part of the reason why I wander off so much. I get so much attention."