Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 11-06-2014

"They're seeing me naked, that's enough." Astien cried. "I dont want anyone seeing me like this. Would you?"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 11-06-2014

"Astien you're in labor and are just trying to be comfortable, I don't care who sees you naked right now," Marius stated. He kissed Astien's hand. "Besides, I'll get you all to myself soon enough."

"I dont want them watching me!" Astien cried again. "Just go away!" He screamed at the remaining harpies.

"You heard him!" Marius shouted. "Get out of here." He turned to Cormac. "Can't you do something?"
"Do I have to remind you about what happened the last time I messed with harpies?" Cormac grumbled.

"What do you want?!" Astien screamed, a few tears coming from his eyes. "Why won't you leave?! What could you possibly get from this?!"

"The food is ready," Wyn called.

Astien slowly sat down in front of the firepit and started eating. "I just want those harpies gone..."

Cormac sighed and sprouted his wings. He took to the air and flew over towards the harpies. "Get out of here!"

The sight of Cormac and his claws and wings had the harpies scurrying off, practically tripping over each other to get away. When he landed, Astien breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you. That's one less thing to worry about. Hopefully."

Cormac nodded as he landed and flopped into the grass as he retracted his wings. Marius rubbed Astien's shoulders.

Astien groaned and took deep breaths. He squeezed Marius' hand as another contraction came and went. Once it was finally done, he forced down the rest of his food. He wasn't very hungry, but if there was a chance that this spicy food would speed up his labor, he would force it all down.

"You're doing great," Marius assured him.

Astien sighed. "I don't think it's working. I don't feel anything." Astien rubbed his eyes with a yawn. He looked toward the others, who looked just as tired. "Why don't the rest of you just go inside and sleep? I think you could all use it. I'll be fine."

Wyn settled in the grass beside Cormac and closed her eyes. Cormac rolled over and draped an arm over her.
"I'll stay awake with you," Marius yawned.

Astien shook his head. "No, you should try and sleep too. You'll be needing the energy when things get worse and I become really insufferable."

Marius yawned and settled into the grass. "Alright then, but you wake me if you need anything."

Astien nodded. As the others slept, he struggled to keep his groans and cries quiet. He bit on his fist to keep his cries down. He covered his mouth with his hands to stifle his cries. He laid onto his side and faced away from the others. He panted, but forced down any loud cries.

Marius slept lightly for a while but then fell into a deep sleep.

Astien climbed into the carriage, on hands and knees, and pulled himself into his bunk. He wasn't very comfortable, being covered in sweat and in pain, but at least now he could scream into the pillow.

Cormac snuggled close to Wyn.