Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-29-2014

Cormac nodded and took deep breaths and slowly let them out. He blinked as they drove up to the village. Garlands of pink, white, and violet flowers were hung everywhere with ribbons and banners that matched with golden embroidery. "That's odd. I've never seen it this...decorated before."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-29-2014

"It looks like some sort of festival. Any celebrations held around this time of year?"

"No. Not to this extent. I'm sure we'll find out eventually. Let's just get to the bath house."

"I'm sure there's someone there who could give us information. Now which way is the bath house?"

Cormac pointed to a stone building that stood just outside of the downtown district. Cormac helped Astien park the carriage and into the bath house. They were lead to a large room that was filled with a large, warm pool of water after they removed their clothes.

Astien lowered himself into the bath and sighed in contentment. "Oh, this does feel good." He patted his belly. "Feeling any warmer in there?" He looked up and motioned to Cormac. "Come here and let me wash your hair."

Cormac nodded and sat in front of Astien as he thoroughly washed his hair. "Should I get her flowers or something? What do I even say to her? 'Hey sorry I ran off all those years ago, but here I am.'?"

Astien began washing Cormac's hair with the finest shampoo available. "Hmm. Well, flowers are kind of impersonal. If you decide to get her something, you should get her something with meaning. Or chocolate. Chocolate's always good."

"She hates chocolate," Cormac muttered. He wrinkled his nose as he thought. "Oh! I grabbed some sea shells from that fancy beach we stayed at. I'm sure I can do something with those."

"You could make a lovely pendant out of them! A pretty silver rope-style necklace, with a beautiful seashell. It sounds lovely, to me. I might haw enough for you to take it to a jeweler's." he rinsed Cormac's hair. "Alright. I think youre ready. I just hope you remembered to use soap this time."

"I did. I did." Cormac stepped out of the pool and began drying himself off. "I'll make the necklace myself." He left the room and began putting on his fancier clothes. He could hardly recognize himself in the mirror. Fancy clothes and short hair. He looked like a noble. It felt weird. He went to the carriage and found a leather strip. After messing up a few times, he finally managed the knot-work to make the pendant out of the best shell he had found on that beach. He decided to save the rest for his mother's grave.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-30-2014

Astien got dressed and paid the keeper of the bath house. "It's been a while since I've been here. I don't remember being here for this celebration. What holiday is it?" He asked the shopkeep.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-30-2014

"Oh, the late mayor's daughter is getting married tomorrow. They're having the ceremony tomorrow at sunset in the town square. A duke's son is taking the lucky girl's hand." She beamed. "She's lucky to find somebody like that."

Cormac made his way through the town and to the mayor's estate. He snuck his way into the back garden through a gap between the wall and the hedges. He kept low and froze when he saw her. Wyn. She was sitting in the pavilion that had blue roses growing up the columns. She wore a stunning, pink gown and her ruby-red hair was adorned in a braided bun and adorned with white roses.
"I know you're there," she said, not bothering to look up from her book that laid on the table.
Cormac stood up. "How'd you know it was me?"
Wyn's head perked up and she covered her mouth. "You...You're not the gardener." She stood up and slowly walked towards Cormac. She never took her eyes off of him. She gently touched Cormac's chest and then his face. She gazed into his eyes. "Cormac?"
Cormac could barely speak as his heart had lodged itself in his throat so he nodded. He blinked as Wyn slapped him and then wrapped her arms around him. Nobody could see them from either side as the hedges formed a barrier. Cormac wrapped his arms around Wyn and held her close. She smelt like roses and vanilla, just like he remembered.

"Ah. I see. Thank you good sir." Astien said. He left the bath house calmly, but began to run once he was outside. As close to a run as he could manage, anyway. He burst into the carriage. "Cormac?!" He called, but no one was there but the bat. He groaned, and sat on the edge of his bed. Where could he have gone? To see the mayor's daughter, of course. Asking the townspeople how to get there would be easy enough, but simply entering the place to find him was out of the question. He thought for a moment, then rooted around in his bag. He pulled out a copy of the Academy's plan to add more healers to the area. Good thing he'd taken it last time he was there. Pity he didn't have a chance to read it. He quickly leafed through it so he would have some idea what he was talking about when he used it to get in. He took the plans and set out to the may it's estate. Find Cormac and advance plans to help people. A good plan.

(Would you like to play the duke's son? :D)

Wyn kissed Cormac's lips and began tearing up. "I knew you would come back. I knew you would."
"Sorry it took so long," Cormac said. He pulled out the necklace. "I brought you this. It's a shell from a white beach I visited."
Wyn took the shell into her hands and gazed at it. "It's beautiful." She held it to her heart.
Cormac's eyes widened as he saw a large, shining sapphire ring gleaming on Wyn's finger. "That...That's s nice ring. Where did you get it?"
"My fiance," Wyn sighed. "We're to be wed tomorrow. Brent arranged it after father passed..."
"Tomorrow?"
Wyn slowly nodded. "He's a duke's son."
Cormac nodded and slowly backed away and turned away from him. "I'm....Uh...Congratulation. I wish you all the happiness in the world."
"Cormac."
"A duke's son is...Much better than a son of the town whore..." He blinked back tears and took a shaking breath. He sprouted his wings and flew off the estate. He touched down on towards the slums.

(Prolly not a good idea. I've gotten enough of the bit characters for now. We're looking at Cormac, so you should prolly do him. Besides, I'd prolly just end up playing him as some kind of Tim Curry-esque villain)

Astien wandered the filthy slums of the town. Somehow, he knew that fellow wasn't reliable, but he listened to him anyway. What a little bitch. He saw Cormac land and ran over to him. "Cormac! There you are! I've been looking for you!" He noticed Cormac crying, and his face turned to worry. Cormac found out of his sweetheart's engagement the hard way. "I was trying to find you to tell you she's engaged, but I guess..." He pulled Cormac into his arms and held him tightly.

(Ok.)

Cormac wrapped his arms around Astien and sobbed.

"There you are dearest," a fine, young man said as he came into the private section of the garden. "We have company coming over soon."
Wyn stuffed the necklace into her dress before turned to her fiance. "Gerard. I was just admiring the garden again."
"You are fond of this garden, but the one awaiting you at my estate is far superior." He grabbed her hand and entwined their arms and began to pulled her back towards the house. "After tomorrow you will not have to live in such a dreary little village."
"I don't want to leave, Gerard. This is my home. Can we not build a house of our own?"
"I will, just not here. Come now, we have guests to greet and entertain."

Astien gently rubbed Cormac's back as he let h cry into his chest. "It's okay. It's okay. Let it all out." He started gently humming a tune.

"I...I didn't want to bring her with us, but...I just..." Cormac sobbed. "I have to see her again...I just...I can't run away from her again."

"Well, what are you going to do?" Astien asked.