Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 08-02-2014

"Ah, she's took young for me anyway," Marius muttered. "Or really my type. Can I get a drink of water? I'm parched."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-02-2014

"Of course." Astien hefted himself up from the bed with a grunt, and walked to a nearby table, where sat a pitcher of water. He poured two glasses, and handed one to Marius as he sat on the bed. "Here. Should still be cold. So, how are you feeling?"

"Been better," Marius said before taking a sip of water. "Glad I stumbled in here. I thought that waterfall was going to be the end of me."

"I'm glad it wasn't. A few days rest, and you should be on your feet again." He sipped his water. "So, what do you do, Marius?"

"Man for hire," he said simply. "The caravan I was with were my clients. Not that it did much good."

"Wolfkin are sneaky like that. I've seen a few attacks, they never end well. I suppose you could say I'm something of a scholar. I go around, collecting artifacts, gathering rare plants, and other things. Though, my academic pursuits have been somewhat derailed recently." He placed a hand on his gravid middle.

"I'd imagine kids would do that," Marius said. "Must be rough being a single father."

"I imagine it's going to be. But I don't care." He lovingly stroked his tummy. "I'll make it work somehow."

Marius stiffly nodded and smiled slightly. "I've thought of having kids myself. I just never met the right guy and it can be pretty hard to adopt in some areas. I've seen so many kids who could use a good home, just wandering the roads and pick pocketing in the bigger cities."

Saturn nodded sadly. "I know. The thought breaks my heart. Have you ever been to Gold Hills? Oh, it's terrible in that city. So many children hungry, most of them are just from poor families. Loving parents, just too poor to eat. I wish I could give them all a good home, but I know my little one is going to be enough trouble for me." He chuckled.

"You should see the ones on the road. I've seen many orphans during my travels. There was one kid I saw many years ago. Poor thing was passed out from hunger. It was winter and I just couldn't leave him there so I set up camp right there."

Astien sighed. "I don't doubt it. But enough depressing topics. It's about time for dinner. Should I put in a certain request for you?" He thought a moment. "Actually, scratch that. It'll probably be a stew. We need to feed you things that are soft or don't really require chewing for the moment. Just to be safe." At the mention of food, Astien's belly growled loudly, and he blushed. Still, it was a good sign. His appetite was almost back to normal. Hopefully, his son would be too, and soon.

"Stew sounds perfect. Though, it'd be a shame to eat alone."
Wyn smiled as she came into the room with two large bowls of stew. "Dinner is served."
"Thank you, miss."
"I'm Wyn."
"That's a nice name."
Wyn smiled gently. "Thank you."

"Oh, thank you Wyn." He took his bowl and gave Marius his. He smiled at seeing that Vincent had put chocolate sauce in his. It looked utterly repugnant, but Astien ate it happily. The next few hours he spent chatting with the man, until the sun was gone from the sky, and the moon shone brightly overhead. "Oh wow, is it that late already?" He lifted himself up, and turned to face Marius. "Alright, I'll check you over one last time for today." He lifted the man's blankets, and began examining him. As he did, he noticed how nice his muscles looked in the moonlight. He blushed a tiny bit.

"Doing any better? Like what you see?"

"Yes... I mean, uh, you're looking better, certainly. Hold on, I just need to change your bandages." Astien retrieved some more bandages from a nearby cabinet, and began ripping away Marius' old bandages and replacing them with new, clean ones, blushing all the while. Why oh why dd he fluster so easily?

Marius looked at Astien as he wrapped his injuries with a smile on his face. "Once I can walk again, you should show me around this place so I don't get lost."

"I'd be happy to." Astien said. He finished changing the bandages, and tucked Marius in. "Sleep well. I'll check on you tomorrow morning." He blew out the candle and exited the room, happy that for once, seeing another man's musculature wasn't giving him a hard on.

And then he felt a tingling down below. Groaning, he hurried to his room so he could quickly get rid of it. After a satisfactory session of masturbating, Astien quickly fell asleep.

Wyn took a basket filled with clean bandages to the recovery room. "Good morning Marius."
"Mornin' Wyn. How are things?" Marius had managed to sit up in the bed.
"Doing better than yesterday, that's for sure," Wyn said as she put the bandages away.
"Is Astien awake?"
"He should be coming with your breakfast shortly."
Marius nodded.

Astien entered the room holding two plates of food. Flapjacks from the looks of it. "Good morning." He chirped. He gave Marius his plate, as well as a small bottle of syrup. "I thought it would be presumptuous to put your syrup on for you. I don't know how much you like, after all." Astien turned his attention to his own noticeably larger stack, drenched in syrup and chocolate sauce.