Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 08-02-2014

"Thank you." He managed to lift the bottle and pour a generous amount of syrup on his stack. "You must really like chocolate."
"It's one of his cravings," Wyn said happily. "He also likes spicy food." She smiled at them before leaving the room with the dirty laundry.
"Spicy food huh?" Marius teased. "Not much of a fan of chocolate, but I do love some fire in my food."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-02-2014

"Heh, yeah. If its meaty, chocolatey, or spicy, I have to have it. I can't resist." He gave his belly a pat. "I never used to like spicy things so much. Cravings are really odd things."

"So I've heard," Marius said with a chuckle. He cut into his pancakes and stuck some in his mouth. "So what are your plans for the day?"

"Let's see... For the moment, Siran and I are preoccupied with making sure your healing goes smoothly. Well, I am anyway. Siran probably has a million other things to worry about. He usually does."

Marius nodded. "I suppose you don't plan on hanging around here all day."

"A healer's first duty is to their patients. You were in bad shape, so I need to make sure you're okay. Changing your bandages, or just giving you someone to talk to while you're stuck in bed."

(Gotta sleep, work early, wheeeee)

"It's always nice to meet a man dedicated to their work," Marius said with a smile.

Wyn sat down in the laundry room, scrubbing away at various rags and other linens.
"Here you are," Cormac said.
"Done with your chores already?" Wyn asked without looking up from her work. She blinked as Cormac held a bouquet of wild flowers before her face. "What are these for?"
"I did something to upset you, so I went out and picked these. Apparently they're considered weeds if they show up in the wrong area." He set the flowers down on a table and started helping Wyn with the laundry. "Are you not happy anymore?"
"I'm happy to be with you Cormac, but a life on the road is not something I want. It's not really a practical place to raise children or have a family."
"What is it with you and having kids?" Cormac huffed.
"Well, why don't you want them?"
"Because I don't," Cormac said defensively.
Wyn said nothing and just continued scrubbing at the bandages.

Astien smiled. "I don't like to see people suffering or unhappy. I'm fortunate to have been blessed with the aptitude for healing magic in that regard. If I was a mage who could only learn basic healing, I'd probably go insane from not being able to help injured or sick folks."

"That is very fortunate," Marius said.

Astien nodded in agreement. "Oh yes. You know, a lot of people think that any mage could be a healer, but that's not- OH!" Astien's back stiffened and he set down his plate, and his hands flew to his belly. He moved them across his largeness, and his face nearly cracked, his smile was so big. "He's... He's moving! He's moving again!" He started laughing loudly, and rubbing his belly. "Cormac!" He called. "Cormac, come quickly!" Excited, he turned to Marius, and without thinking, drunk with happiness, he placed his hand on his belly. "He's moving again! He's finally moving again!"

Cormac rushed in. "What are you shouting about?"
"The kid is moving." Marius stated. "A feisty one too."
"Oh thank the gods," Cormac sighed as he smiled. He hugged Astien.
"Like them young, huh?" Marius teased.
"What? Oh, no we're not together in that sense."

Astien blushed. "Oh no no no! Cormac is my assistant! He travels with me, that's all." He turned back to Cormac. "He's finally moving again. Aiden's finally moving again."

"So you finally picked a name?" Cormac smiled. "I'm glad he's feeling better." He looked to Marius. "I'm his assistant, bodyguard, cook, whatever else basically."
"A little guy like you is his bodyguard?" Marius chuckled. "That's something I would like to see."

"He does a fine job." Astien stated. "Even though we haven't really ever been in any kind of battle situation. Except for the one time with the harpies, but that... That was just one big mess."

Cormac rubbed his neck. "Yeah..."
"What the hell did you do to piss of harpies?"
"I kinda...Killed one and injured another while protecting a merman."
Marius started laughing. "They eat merpeople, kid. It's not that big a deal."

Astien frowned. "I wish it weren't seen like that. The merfolk are so kind. I was stranded at sea once, did you know that? They brought me fish and seaweed to eat, and pushed the wreckage to shore."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 08-03-2014

Marius shrugged and ate his flap jacks.
"I'm glad Aiden's feeling better." Cormac sighed in relief. "Now that's one less thing for us to worry about."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-03-2014

Astien nodded and resumed devouring his pancakes. "Cormac, are you alright? You seem troubled."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 08-03-2014

"Wyn's upset with me and she won't tell me why."
"You're Wyn's fiance?" Marius asked with slight surprise and a chuckle. "I'd think she'd be with that white haired man."
Cormac shot a glare at Marius. "She seems really bent on not coming along once we leave and she keeps talking about having kids and stuff. Then when I say I'm not interested in having kids she gets all mad and shuts me out."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-03-2014

"Oh boy. I know a few couples who have had this argument. There must be some way the two of you can compromise." Astien wracked his brain trying to think of a way, but came up with nothing, much to his dismay. "A lot of couples go through this. It's perfectly normal. Everything's going to work out; you'll see." He gave Cormac a reassuring hug.