Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-04-2014

"It's very becoming of you, actually," Marius said.

"What would that be?"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-04-2014

"You think so? How?" Astien asked. He was genuinely curious what this man was thinking.

"You said that you don't want to travel, yes? But Cormac cannot leave Astien; not right now. I propose that you come stay at Dragonperch until Astien can release Cormac, and the two of you are ready to wed. You'd get to know your future family, and we'd get to know you."

"Something about bringing new life into the world," Marius said. "It's something I can't really resist. Believe it or not under all this muscle I'm quite the family man. Well, if I had a family, but that's besides the point."

Wyn nodded and wiped her tears away. "I'd like that. I don't think Siran would like it if I stayed here."

"Oh. I guess I never thought if it like that." Astien looked down at his belly and watched Aiden kick. Maybe Marius was right. "I haven't been flirted with in a very long time. Well, there's this one guy, but he's not flirting so much as harassing me."

Seroteth nodded. "I'm sure Siran wouldn't particularly mind, but staying with us is likely for the best. Come, let's both find Cormac. We can tell him together."

"That's unfortunate," Marius said.

"He certainly trusts you more than he trusts Seroteth." She nodded and took a deep breath. "He's usually in the study around this time of day. Please don't tell Cormac about the scare I had. He might run off, he has a horrible habit of that when he gets overwhelmed."

"Yes, but that's just sort of the kind of person he is." Astien blushed. "I, um... Think I'd like to get to know you too."

"It isn't my place to say, but I believe telling him will allow the two of you to address a few problems in your relationship. But again, I will leave it to you to tell him" Seroteth and Wyn entered the library, where they found Cormac. "Cormac, there's something we must say."

Marius smiled. "Glad to hear it."

Cormac looked up from the botany book he was studying was he sat across one of the plush chairs. "What?" he asked flatly.
Wyn took a deep breath. "Cormac, I went to Astien yesterday for help."
"Were you sick?" Worry was obvious in the young man's tone.
"I..." She took another deep breath. "I thought I was pregnant." Cormac's eyes went wide and the book fell from his hands. "I'm not though," she said quickly. "It came out negative."

Astien blushed and resumed healing Marius' chest. "You're healing very nicely. Tomorrow, we should be able to get you out of bed." He smiled. "I can show you the estate, and my favorite spot in the gardens."

Seroteth placed a reassuring hand on Wyn's shoulder, and nodded to her, telling her to be brave and continue.

"That sounds nice."

"I've talked with Seroteth and I'm going to go stay with him and the rest of your family once Astien is well enough to leave. I'm willing to wait until we can be together and get married. I hope you are as well."
Cormac slowly nodded and then blinked rapidly. "You...You thought you were pregnant..." He ran his hands through his hair. "That...That explains a lot...Gods I've been such a dick."
Wyn nodded.

Astien's stomach let loose a sound like a dying animal, and he placed a hand on his belly. "I think it's time for lunch. Ah!" He yelped and winced as his son kicked him particularly hard. "Yep, it's definitely dinner time. Little one's very hungry."

"Wyn will be safe with us. And the two of you can easily write to each other, even as you travel, Cormac."

Marius chuckled. "Just wait until he comes out."

Cormac got up and hugged Wyn and she returned it. "I'm sorry."
"It's fine, I should have told you to begin with."
Cormac released Wyn from his embrace and looked to his grandfather. "So...You approve of Wyn?"

"He's going to be a hassle, I'm certain of it. Anything you'd like for lunch in particular?" He asked, lifting himself to his feet.

"I'll be using her time with us to determine that. But as of right now? I believe she is a fine young woman."

"Anything will do," Marius said.

Cormac sighed in relief and smiled at Wyn. "She is. More than I deserve." Wyn blushed.

"Alright then. I'll be right back." A small time later, Astien returned with two plates of pie. Astien's looked more like it was half of the pie, and it was coated with hot sauce. "Cherry pie. I saw it and I just couldn't resist stealing some. Hope you like it." He handed a plate to Marius and started tearing into his own. "Mmpph. So good." He said through mouthfuls.

"Alright then. Wyn, I recommend we leave tomorrow morning. The two of you should talk things out before we depart. You'll be talking through letters for a while." He turned and exited the room, leaving the young lovers alone.

Marius nodded and ate the pie slice.

"Cormac, I want you to promise me something," Wyn said.
"What?"
"Whatever comes your way during your travels you will not run off. No matter how upset, you stay with Astien." She touched his face. "And stop blaming yourself for everything that goes wrong. I know it'll be hard, but you have to let go sometimes."
"I'll do my best," Cormac said. "I'm sorry I've been such an ass."
Wyn kissed Cormac's lips. "I love you Cormac."
"I love you Wyn."
Wyn took off the ring that Gerard had given her. "Keep this with you. If you ever get into trouble, it should protect you. It took me a while to rework Gerard's spell on it."

Astien stuffed his pie into his mouth. He scarfed down his slice long before Marius had finished his. "Mmm, that was good. Maybe I'll steal
Some more later." He blushed. "I must look like a pig."

Marius shrugged. "I've seen worse, honestly. Though eating that fast may lead to indigestion."

"I can't really stop myself. I'm always hungry. Sometimes it feels like I'm eating for more than two."

Marius nodded. "You would probably know by now if it was twins, huh?"

Astien cradled his belly, tracing little circles through his shirt. "I know it's only him in there. But he's special. Very special."