Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-06-2014

"So where are you from?" Marius asked Cormac as he helped with clean up.
"A village in the Green Valley."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-06-2014

"I'm from Havard's Pass." Astien said."

Marius let out a low whistle. "I've heard things about Havard's Pass. Not a place I'd like to pass through."
"Trust me, you don't want to," Cormac said.

"It's socially acceptable for parents to burn their children at the stake there. He'll, the whole town does it." He shuddered at the memory. "Mine tried to burn me. It was a nightmare."

(Sleepies)

"I'm sorry to hear that Astien," Marius said gently.

"When my magical abilities began to manifest, I tried to hide them. But then I accidentally burned down the barn. Next thing I knew, I was tied to a stake, sitting in a dark barn, waiting for the adults to come and parade me around the town as an evil witch, then finally burn me."

Marius gently hugged Astien. "It's in the past now," he said. "All we can do is look forward."

Astien took a deep breath. "Yes. It's in the past. Sometimes, though... Sometimes I hear the screams of the other children who were burned." He shuddered. "Last night I heard the screaming of those harpies. 'Rip it open and tear it out.'" He held his belly protectively. "Thank the gods that's behind us."

Marius kissed Astien's head. "We wont let that happen again. Ain't that right Kid?"
Cormac nodded. "That's right."

Astien leaned his head on Marius' shoulder. "Thank you. I'm lucky to have you both. Now let's see, what time is it?"

"It's still early in the night," Marius said.

Just then, there was a knock on the door, outside stood a harpy, wearing a mail carrier's uniform and sporting a large messenger bag. "Hello? Is anyone in there?"

Cormac answered the door. "Can I help you?"

"Ah, hello. Is there an..." He paused and checked a letter he was holding. "'Astien Tymnas' here?" Astien came out and took the letter from the harpy. "I'll wait while you write a reply, unless you think it'd be a while."

Astien shook his head. "No, I should be fairly quick." He stepped back inside and read the letter.

"What does it say?" Marius asked.

Astien sighed. "It's from a friend. Hjulmir in Falmein. He's been wondering where I am. I was supposed to be there a while ago." He found a sheet of paper and quickly began writing a response. He sealed it in an envelope and handed it back to the harpy.

"Alright then, good day." With that, the harpy flew off.

"What, not writing a letter you your sweetheart Kid?" Marius teased Cormac.
"I'll write her in a few days," Cormac said. "I only saw her off this afternoon."

"Poor Hjulmir. He must be so worried about me. Incidentally, Cormac, Hjulmir is tr person I was going to ask about giving you lessons in swordplay." He smiled. "He's the highest ranking person in the King's Circle, the absolute best of the best."

"Sounds like a man I'd like to meet as well," Marius said.

"He's been in the King's Circle for just under 300 years. He's a hero to all of Orotelos."