Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-08-2014

"I didn't," Cormac said. "I was just wandering around."

"That's good." Marius lowered himself into the hot water. "This is nice."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-08-2014

"Not many people go down that road, it's why I decided to do it there. What were you doing there?" Delas asked as he wrapped himself in a blanket burrito.

Astien scooted closer to Marius and leaned his head on his shoulder, one hand atop his belly, the other running through Marius' glorious chest hair.

"I was wandering, as I said before," Cormac said. "I just happened to come across you."

Marius smiled and kissed Astien's head."

Delas looked at the rags that lay on the floor, that had once been on his body and were soaked from the snow. "I hope I get a chance to wash those before I have to wear them again."

Astien yelped in pain as he clutched his belly. "Agh! Ow! Ah, my ribs..."

"Don't worry about those. I'll get you some new clothes tomorrow. Until then you can wear mine."

Marius gently rubbed Astien's belly.

"If I don't have to wear them anymore.... Can I burn them? I fucking hate those rags."

Astien chuckled. "One of the many ups of being pregnant. Getting kicked in the ribs and kidneys." Astien turned his back to Marius. "Could you scrub my back?"

"Sure, I don't see why not," Cormac said.

"Of course." He grabbed the sponge and lathered it up before scrubbing Astien's back.

"Good. I wanna see those clothes fucking burn! Burn like everyone who's ever tried to burn me!"

Astien sighed softly. "Yeah, that's good. Lower, lower."

Cormac nodded, not sure what to say.

Marius smiled and scrubbed lower.

Delas sniffled. "I've been sleeping in the debris of this old building. It's just as cold as anywhere, but the snow doesn't cover me up. I like that." His voice cracked as he spoke, a clear indication of puberty. He coughed and tried to hide it.

"Ooooh, yeah right there, riiiiiight there."

"You don't have to worry about that now," Cormac assured him.

Marius smiled and kept scrubbing.

"I hope not. There were a few guys, wanted to take the spot from me. I have to keep giving them the best food out of the dumpsters to get them to let me have the spot. But I'm in actual bed tonight, so they can go fuck themselves, hah!"

"I wonder if we could have some champagne brought in here? Well, champagne for you, tea for me. Maybe some strawberries and cream?"

Cormac nodded.

"There's no point to paying for an entire bottle if I can't share it," Marius said. "Let's just enjoy our bath for now. We can always get something to eat afterwards."

Delas looked a though he ha something on his mind, but he was hesitant to say it. Finally, he worked up the nerve to spit it out. "Hey.... Have you ever been homeless?"

"I guess we can have champagne after after Aiden comes." Astien said, patting his belly. "Still, strawberries an cream sound awfully good right about now..." He said, poking Marius chest.

"For many years," Cormac said. "It wasn't until a few months ago I found Astien. Now I sort of have a home."

"Fine, I'll go order some."

"Sort of? Is that good or bad?"

Astien smiled and gave Marius a kiss on his cheek. "You're the best." He cooed.

"We move around a lot and it's only until I'm done with my job," Cormac said. "After everything I'm going to go to Dragonprech for a while."

Marius smiled and grabbed a robe as he went to put in the order.

"Wow... You're really lucky. Hey, if I was with the drakes, maybe people would finally let me do stuff. Like eat food in a restaurant! Or stay in an inn like this one!"

Astien relaxed in the bath while he waited for Marius to return. He winced as Aiden moved and squirmed around inside him. He looked down at the small footprints appearing across his belly, and watched it contort with his movements.

"I really try not to flaunt my heritage," Cormac said. "It'll attract more trouble most times than not. I didn't even know I was half-drake until a few months ago."

Marius returned a few minutes later with a large bowl of strawberries and cream.

"No way, you could do all kinds of great things! I know what I'd do. I'd burn everyone who ever looked down on me and spat on me cuz I'm raceless!"

Astien grinned as Marius returned. He took one of the strawberries, dipped it in cream, and set about eating it in the sexiest manner he could. Unbeknownst to Astien, he looked more goofy than sexy.