Mpreg Central
The last in the series - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Pregnancy Discussion Boards (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Simulation (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Methods and Tips (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The last in the series (/showthread.php?tid=4236)

The last in the series - inflator - 07-19-2014

As very few of you probably know, I have a YouTube channel for this stuff. Recently I've put up four videos where I try to swell my belly up to full-term sizes, and I think I've done pretty well, if I do say so myself! Anyway, I have two more to do, that makes six total videos. For the last one I want to do something special, it would probably be about 20 minutes long and consist of several scenes throughout my development. (start, one month, three month, five month, six month, 8 month, 9 month, birth??)
I'm announcing it here since the amount of people who will actually respond on YouTube is pitiful, so here is my question:
What would you like to see?
Is there anything special I should do?
Do you have any tips for how to look pregnant/simulate birth?

Please note that this could take months to complete. If someone says "I'd like to see you making a snow-angel with your belly sticking out" I obviously have to wait for winter to shoot that scene.
If there is something summer-specific, however, tell me soon, before summer is over!

RE: The last in the series - DragonKnight - 07-19-2014

How about you waddling around in some shorts? Maybe a labour video?

RE: The last in the series - inflator - 07-19-2014

(07-19-2014, 10:59 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: How about you waddling around in some shorts? Maybe a labour video?

Okay, I'll add those.

RE: The last in the series - BUDDY - 07-19-2014

I love seeing reactions. Specifically to movement. Like, kicking for the first time, or painful, heavy contractions at the end.

I love the progression idea as well.

RE: The last in the series - inflator - 07-20-2014

(07-19-2014, 11:19 PM)BUDDY Wrote: I love seeing reactions. Specifically to movement. Like, kicking for the first time, or painful, heavy contractions at the end.

I love the progression idea as well.

Hmm, I might be able to do that. I hate to disappoint you all, but I have to keep my true identity secret, for my own safety and comfort. I won't be able to show my face, and if I do, I won't be able to show all of it. In outdoors scenes, I might wear sunglasses or something. I'd have to figure it out for indoor scenes.

I'll see what I can do, however. My best efforts will still be put in.

RE: The last in the series - cdca - 07-20-2014

A little roleplay is always good like BUDDY says. Pretend kicking is my favourite, it sounds like you'd prefer not to have verbal reactions but captions are good too :)

(07-20-2014, 05:15 AM)cdca Wrote: A little roleplay is always good like BUDDY says. Pretend kicking is my favourite, it sounds like you'd prefer not to have verbal reactions but captions are good too :)

I've captioned my other videos, I'll do it for this one too!

RE: The last in the series - Pregoboy31 - 07-20-2014

The Link to youtube chanell pleas Angel

www.youtube.com/bellyInflator

RE: The last in the series - pushinghard - 07-21-2014

Labor sounds and birth!

RE: The last in the series - BUDDY - 07-21-2014

(07-21-2014, 02:29 AM)pushinghard Wrote: Labor sounds and birth!

OH MY GOD YES PLEASE

RE: The last in the series - inflator - 07-21-2014

Hmm, I'll give it a shot. For obvious reasons I can't be too graphic, but I'll see what I can do!

RE: The last in the series - pushinghard - 07-21-2014

;) Got ya, cool videos. Just som moaning, groaning, panting type sounds for labor.

RE: The last in the series - preg_man33 - 07-22-2014

labor and birth is awesome

RE: The last in the series - inflator - 07-23-2014

I'll see what I can do. Sheesh, let's get some variety here! I didn't think I'd get this many people asking for a birth scene!

RE: The last in the series - mpreggirl - 07-23-2014

I would love to see you waddling around like a pregnant woman. Maybe struggling to get up from a chair too?

RE: The last in the series - inflator - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 07:42 AM)mpreggirl Wrote: I would love to see you waddling around like a pregnant woman. Maybe struggling to get up from a chair too?

Oh, finally, something I can do! Awesome, I'll be sure to do that!