Mpreg Central
Alien Breeder (closed with gent) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien Breeder (closed with gent) (/showthread.php?tid=4630)

Pages: 1 2

Alien Breeder (closed with gent) - DragonKnight - 09-21-2014

Name: Kage
Description: silver hair, blue eyes, tall, slightly muscular
Race: Promethean

Kage smiled as he held his lover in his embrace. He then moved a hand to his lovers member, playing and teasing with him.

RE: Alien Breeder (closed with gent) - DragonKnight - 09-21-2014

Kage grinned as he licked Hans' neck. "Of course. Your body will transform to suit our children's needs." He explained.

"No need to be. Just remember, your body needs my seed in order to sustain the children. It doesn't matter where, your body can consume it through your ass or mouth. Now, are you ready?" Kage asked as he pressed his finger against Hans' tip.

"Kage smiled. "Glad to hear that. But last time I checked, males on this planet don't get pregnant. Now, time to perform my magic." He said as he turned Hans onto his ass. His massive member erect and ready to impregnate.

"No promises." Kage stated as he entered Hans, stretching his hole and reaching Hans' womb. Kage had implanted artificial womb into Hans, which would eventually become part of Hans natural reproductive system.

Kage smiled. "We'll have our children soon my love. But for now, this is our time." He said sensually as he pumped deep into Hans, pounding the inner walls of Hans.

Kage smiled as he pumped faster and harder into Hans. He climaxed into Hans, making his belly bloat until he looked pregnant with 1 child. "Nice little cum belly." He said.

"You are too cute. Get some rest, you'll need for your growth." Kage explained as he rubbed Hans' belly.

Kage smiled as he kissed Hans again. He rubbed Hans belly. "Keep rubbing your belly. The cum will stay in you for a few days and rubbing your belly will ensure you'll be impregnated."

"That's my seed taking place. It's going to change your body for our child." Kage stated as he rubbed Hans belly lovingly.

Kage smiled as he rubbed Hans' belly lovingly as he fell asleep. In the morning Hans woke up with his legs in a stirrup.

Kage smiled as he went to Hans and started to kiss his belly. "Congratulations! You did it!" He said as he patted Hans' belly.

"I was going to have some fun with you before your first growth spurt. And from what I counted, 6 little ones on their way. The experiment is beyond success if I impregnanted you with more than just 1." He stated happily.

"They will be okay. Now, how will I fuck you? I'm going to make sure you are filled up to the brim." Kage stated as Hans' stomach started to shake and grumble.

Kage smiled as he rubbed Hans' belly before it started to grow. Hans felt extreme pleasure as his belly grew to look full term with sextuplets. "Looks like we'll have to adjust to your new size." He stated as he got Hans out if the stirrups and helped him stand.

"You'll be pregnant for three months. You'll get bigger every week. Soon you won't be able to live in this home, due to your belly housing more than thousands." Kage said perversely as he held Hans lovingly, rubbing his sensitive belly.

"Ohhh...I meant in the future. You'll be very big by the end of this gestation. It'll be a hassle just to fit through a door. Better prepare for that." Kage said as he teased Hans' bellybutton, pinching it playfully.

Kage grinned. "Now which hole shall I fill?" He asked teasingly as he kissed Hans' lips while moving a hand to Hans' ass.

"You'll develop breasts to feed our children and you'll become more feminine. But you'll still be male. And you have two holes. One up here." Kage said as he kissed Hans' lips. "And here." He said as he inserted a finger into Hans' ass.

Kage smiled as he kissed Hans. "Turn around so I can take you fully." He teased.