Mpreg Central
The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). (/showthread.php?tid=4646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - Plutexian Mpregger - 09-23-2014

Darol is the owner of a company called DroidTech. It is a successful business, and he makes medical robots. He has never had a partner, but has never really wanted one, because his business is his life and has been since leaving his home planet of Plutassia. He is a level 10 robot, which is the highest level a robot can be. He is the only one of his kind. Upon closing shop this one day, he hears what appears to be a couple talking.

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - TheDyingDay - 09-24-2014

Klava was walking home with her husband when they passed by a famous shop.

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - Plutexian Mpregger - 09-24-2014

Darol hears the couple talking. He then hears footsteps, and takes a look, to find the woman standing there as the man has entered the shop.

(cashewmanz's character will come in when he's on again. You can also bring in your other rp characters).

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - cashewmanz - 09-24-2014

Leaving Klava behind for a bit, Pat enters the shop and begins to look around at the many interesting and foreign objects lining the walls. He takes the occasional item down to examine before settling on one in particular that he can't get enough of.

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - TheDyingDay - 09-24-2014

Klava however kept waiting outside, humming to herself as she waited.

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - Plutexian Mpregger - 09-24-2014

Darol senses that the husband is going to be a long time, so he walks up to Klava.

"You waiting for someone?" Darol asks.

She shrugs and gestures to Pat, "My husband."

"Where are you from?" Darol asks. "And your husband?"

"I was born and raised in Russia, I am Klava Grusha Alkaev, and my husband is from here." she said gesturing to the town's premises.

"What were your parents like?" Darol is interested (although he secretly knows).

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - cashewmanz - 09-24-2014

"They're a dream, the best in-laws anybody could ask for," Pat jumps into the conversation when he pokes his head out of the door, using some very exaggerated sarcasm. Klava gives him a stern look.

"You must be Pat. What's your genetic background? You look like someone that would make females want you and males want to be like you." Darol jokes, before turning to Klava. "You do too."

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - cashewmanz - 09-25-2014

"Genetic background? I dunno. My parents were tall, healthy people. It's good genes all the way back, so I really hut the jackpot if that's what you're saying. No genetic diseases as far as I can tell."

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - TheDyingDay - 09-25-2014

Klava shrugs when she gets a call, she smiled, "It's papa." she said showing Pat the caller ID.

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - cashewmanz - 09-25-2014

"I'm not here!" Pat says before covering his ears in a joking manner.

RE: The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). - TheDyingDay - 09-25-2014

Klava laughed before answering, "Hello papa? Yes Pat is here! Mkay." Klava handed the phone to Pat and laughed, "Good luck love, I'll love you no matter what." she said jokingly.

"Hey, 'dad'! I'm great, how are you!" Pat went on as the enthusiasm drained from his voice. "...nah we've just been out shopping today! Haven't found anything yet, unfortunately. But the store clerk or manager was just starting to talk to us so I've really gotta go! I'll call you back later!" With that he hung up and gave the phone back to Klava. "Now, where were we?"

"You are so scared of him!" Klava teased, laughing as she kissed his cheek.

"What's not to be scared of? He's a big Russian man who's very protective if his daughter!"

"but he did not break your bones did he?" Klava pointed out.