Mpreg Central
The Chosen (story rp, open.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Chosen (story rp, open.) (/showthread.php?tid=5023)

RE: The Chosen (story rp, open.) - DragonKnight - 03-07-2015

"You're very beautiful. Inside and out." Ryne said as he held Elisha close. "I was wondering where you two were." Kurai said from the darkness.

RE: The Chosen (story rp, open.) - nurse - 03-07-2015

Elisha turned to see the cruel god, was she really about to die now? She stood up, staying infront of Ryne to try protect the human.

"Hmm...so you are lovers? Hmmm. Perhaps I have a way for you to redeem yourself." Kurai said. "You will be tasked to protect carrier boy here for the rest of his journey. If he succeeds in his task, you'll be freed of your sins. Do we have a deal?" Kurai asked.

"Why would you even try to help me?" She questioned her bow in hand and ready to fire

"I see this as a form of punishment and retribution. You can earn your freedom of you can fail. Either way, one of us is happy. Hopefully me." Kurai stated.

"I accept, but you can go to hell" she said firing her arrow, before taking Ryne's arm ans making a run for it

Kurai grabbed the arrow and opened a portal, sick of seeing the both of them.

Elisha pulled Ryne through the portal wantimg to be away from Kurai

The portal led them back to Vangra. Ryne woke up and slowly got up. "Elisha? Are you okay?" He asked.

Im fine...what about ypu?" She asked coming to his side

"I'm okay. What about the others?! Shadow Ryne is still out there!" Ryne exclaimed.

Elisha helped him sit up "I dont know and I really dont care, we should go Ryne" she said holding his hand

"We can't leave the others. They can help." Ryne said as he got up.

"I dont like them..." she whispered in a recentful tone, she picked her bow and arrows placing her quiver on her back and l8oked down at the smaller human hoping he wouldnt insist they went to find them

"They're our friends. Even if they won't show it, they would help you too." Ryne said as he slowly got up.

"No Ryne, hey are your friends, nor mine and I really preffer it that way, they have looked down on me and my people for centuries, they deserved to be destroyed in the fires of the volcanoes of Worsis....I might no l8nger wnat to take you to Malik but....I still...." she sighs looking at him "I would understand if you will wish me gone....I cant be the perfect good elf you want, as you see me now is all I can offer, plus Malik probably wants me now if he knows of my treason" she said brushing her hair off his face as she gathered her little belongings ready to go.

"No. I know of the prejudice that the Dark Elves have face. But you can't be silent. You must tell people about how you feel and what you want that'll be better for you and your race. Please, give them a chance. I know they can be your friends." Ryne said as got up to confront Shadow Ryne.

"As if that would help, Ryne...we are at war..." she said rubbing her temples "I just...please lets dissapear take yo to Aura so you can have the kids and then just...maybe ...uhhh....be....be together" she said looking at him "you cant be posibly thinking to go after your shadow....he would kill you" she said looking with disbelief at him

"I have to do something. They helped me once so I'll help them. You can help too if you want, but that's your choice." Ryne said as he entered the main room where Shadow Ryne was.

Elisha sighted...why had he had to be so righteus? So much he was a little of a fool, a fool she liked very much, well she more than liked him...

She followed "im coming only to make sure you dont get hurt..." she said annoyed