Mpreg Central
The lab boy (first come first serve, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The lab boy (first come first serve, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=5395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The lab boy (first come first serve, nsfw) - dolria1 - 01-17-2015

name: Sam

description: brown hair, blue eyes, thin, cute boy and heavily pregnant.

Sam wake up little fuzzy from drugs as he find out he lay naked, tied up in his arms and legs to a huge white bed. his huge belly block most of his vision as he try to rise his head. he was looking at the door, as a male enter the room and approach him.
he look at him, wonder what is happening and why is he pregnant. 
"who are you? why am i here for? why did you kidnapped me and make me pregnant?" he ask in a scary voice.

RE: The lab boy (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 01-17-2015

Name: Kage
Description: silver hair, ice blue eyes, tall, slightly muscular, handsome

Kage just smiled, not intimidated by Sam's threatening voice. "Why I'm experimenting to see if a human male can carry dozens to even hundreds of children. So far, you have grown greatly." He stated as he rubbed Sam's belly.

RE: The lab boy (first come first serve, nsfw) - dolria1 - 01-17-2015

Sam moan as Kage rubb his huge middle. "You some kind of a doctor? Why you pick me? And how many babies did you put in me?" He ask Kage in eyes widen.

"Oh not much. Around 50." Kage said casually as he rubbed Sam's sensitive bellybutton.

Sam moan loudly as his sensitive bellybutton been tease. "Nooo. Its impossible!" He moan and look at Kage tent betweem his legs. His eyes widen. "When i suppose to give birth?" He ask.

"About four more weeks. The babies are growing at an accelerated rate. Better start your breathing exercises." Kage joked.

"Noo! You cant do it!" He look at Kage so helpless and valurnable. His babies start to kick insids him and Sam gasp, his cock get fully hard against his will. "Ahhh mmm they kick so strong!" He moan like horny cat.

RE: The lab boy (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 01-18-2015

Kage smiled. "I think they might be hungry. You know what makes them bigger? Sperm." He said as he fingered Sam.

RE: The lab boy (first come first serve, nsfw) - dolria1 - 01-18-2015

Sam howl in pleasure as his hole been fingered. He look at Kage who grins with lust and stroking Sam's anal ring. "Mmm ohhh please! No more!" Sam cry out, tho his own cock get hard as rock.

Kage grinned as he took off his pants, exposing his large member. He positioned himself between Sam's legs and entered him, reaching deep and hitting his womb.

Sam moan loudly as kage fuck him hard. "Ah ah ahh ahh fff mmm ohhh uhhh fuck you so big Kage! Please slow down a bit!" Sam cry out in pleasure as his huge belly bounce so hard.

Kage smiled as he went faster, penetrating Sam. "Come on. You love this. And you need my seed to feed the babies." He stated.

Sam look at Kage beyond his huge belly. "Ahhh but.. butt.. mmm owwww!" He groan as Kage go faster and faster, hitting his prostate again and again. His cock was pulsing with pre cum. "Kagggee!!!" Sam shout his name and rise his head and kiss him long wet kiss.

Kage grinned as he played with Sam's tongue. He climaxed into Sam, filling him up to the brim.

Sam shout and arch up his belly up, gasping, as Kage fill him up with his seed. Then he climax too all over his belly. "Ahhh im so full right now... " he huffs.

Kage smiled. "With the children you're carrying, I'm not surprised." He said as he pulled up his pants.

Sam was so tired and pant heavily still tied up. "Are any other doctors like you or you the only one in this facility?" Ask Sam.

"Just me. This is my lab and you are my only test subject." Kage explained as he kissed Sam's belly.

"Then, what other experiments you gonna do to me?" He ask Kage.

"See how many wombs I can put into your body. But first, I want to see if your first womb can accommodate the amount of children you are carrying now." Kage said casually.