Mpreg Central
Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) (/showthread.php?tid=5627)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - EnamelEyes - 02-19-2015

Her name was Ani short for Anita, an aspiring ballerina. But one rainy day, during a trip with her 32 week pregnant fiance, their car collided with a truck. She survived with a severe leg injury but her fiance arrived at the hospital too late. Both him and the unborn child perished. The accident rendered her legs useless for two years, now that she can walk, she learned that her legs were now too stiff to be graceful, thus destroying her dream.

She now works as a boutique saleslady, bitter and scarred. That is...until you came in one day, looking to buy a gift for your wife, cradling your pregnant belly. You were the first to actually be polite and nice to her, and from then on, you kept coming back to the boutique simply for her company.

---

I will play as Ani. Will need at least one more for the male character, you or someone else can play as the wife.

Name: Anita
Description: 5'7", slender, rose colored skin, scarred legs, arms and back, honey coloured hair, brown eyes and blood red lips

---

Name: Your Character's Name
# of Baby/ies:
Months Pregnant:
Description:

---

Name:
Description:

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for two, first come first serve) - nurse - 02-19-2015

(May I join?)

Name: Lucas Carter
# of Babies: 2 (identical twins)
months pregnant: 3 1/2
Description: 6'2 of a lean and slightly broad chested build, he has dark brown eyes and raven black hair, he needs glasses

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for two, first come first serve) - EnamelEyes - 02-19-2015

((Sure! Would you like to start?))

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for two, first come first serve) - nurse - 02-19-2015

(Perhaps you should :) so I can see what you really have in mind )

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - EnamelEyes - 02-19-2015

((Alright.))

Ani sat in front of the till, a blank expression on her face and her fingers drummed against the oak surface of the counter.

"Ani, could you cover me for tonight's shift?" Came her co worker's voice, she looked up and nodded.
"Sure, why not?" She mumbled.

She had no plans for today anyway, and besides, this boutique could have been as dead as a morgue anyway.

((Is this okay?))

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - pregnantlover24 - 02-19-2015

(Can I join?)

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - EnamelEyes - 02-19-2015

((There's one more spot open and it is for the wife so I don't see why not.))

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - pregnantlover24 - 02-19-2015

Name: skylar
Description: 5'5", blue eyes, blonde hair, petite frame

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - nurse - 02-20-2015

Lucas s entered the boutique, he seemed to be on a rush as he thouughtnit would be already closed, he sighted in relief as he realized it was still open, it was Skylar's birthday tomorrow and he needed a gift. He paused to regain his breath, he had almost run 10 blocks, from the high school he worked at as a teacher to the boutique, he placed his hand on his clear pregnant belly, he was three and a half months pregnant with twins yet he looked to be further alomg as it was two babies he was carrying

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - EnamelEyes - 02-20-2015

Ani looked up and could only shrug her shoulders, "Good evening...or whatever, what can I be of assistance sir?" She asked in an almost bored manner.

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - pregnantlover24 - 02-20-2015

Skylar was cooking dinner Lucas's favorite meal as she cleaned the house and setting the table so when lucas got home all he'll need to do is get his drink.

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - nurse - 02-21-2015

"Hi, I was wanting to but a perfume for my wife" he said not liking how Ani was treating him as a custumer but he let it slide as he really needed to buy a gift

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - EnamelEyes - 02-21-2015

Ani stood up and led Lucas off to an aisle, she peered at each bottle. She took one off the shelf and handed it to her customer.

"Here you go sir." She mumbled, placing the bottle of perfume in Lucas' hand.
"Every lady would kill just to have that perfume." She added.

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - nurse - 02-21-2015

"Why would they?" Lucas asked taking a sniff but frowning as the strong smell caused him nausea, she grabbed tigt0htly to a shelf to stop himself from gagging

RE: Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) - EnamelEyes - 02-21-2015

"It smells strongly of roses." She said as she turned around, her face creasing to that of concern.

"Sir, are you alright?" She asked gently.

"Yes sorry, the..,smell quite doesnt agrees with us" he said laying a hand on his pregnant belly and smiled shephisly, "do you have something that the smell is softer? I do want to aprouch my wife without the fear of vomiting" he said sofly and griining brightly.

Ani nodded, her hard expression softened as she took the bottle from Lucas and led him to another row of bottles. Taking a slender bottle and handing it to him, she nodded.

"Baby's breath, lilacs and tulips." She said nodding to the bottle.

Lucas took it and smeeled it it was much better "I like this one" he said

Ani nodded and gestured for him to follow, she sat down on the counter And rang up the perfume bottle.

"That'll be twenty point twenty-five." She said as she wrapped the bottle in silver paper.

Lucas got out his wallet and handed her the money "thanks, you think she will like it?" He asks as he was never sure that Skylar would like what he made