Mpreg Central
An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) (/showthread.php?tid=5632)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - EnamelEyes - 02-19-2015

A treaty was held between the Elven kingdom and the Human kingdom that every twenty-two years, their heirs will be wed to each other regardless of gender for the male Elves can impregnate the male humans also. Now it was the Crown Prince Jerned Farnheim's turn to be wed to the human prince. And now, clothed in garbs of golden silk and silver cloth with his golden crown atop his head, he made his way down the aisle to see his betrothed.

Name: Jerned Farnheim
Role: Seeder
Description: 7'5" Pale golden hair, emerald eyes, smooth marble skin, pointed ears, soft rose lips. Greek nose, athletic body, coarse hands

((Rp starts at the wedding))

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - DragonKnight - 02-19-2015

Name: Ryne Briarwood
Role: Carrier
Description: 5'3", dark blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, soft pale skin, small frame, wide hips.

Ryne stood in a custom suit that resembled a dress as they wedding started. He was unbelievablly nervous, not just because of the wedding, but because he was being married to someone he barely knew.

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - EnamelEyes - 02-19-2015

Jerned's eyes scanned the golden walled room as he walked toward his betrothed. His emerald eyes falling on the human. He paused, taking a quick breath, he took a final step and came face to face with the dark blond beauty.

"Hello." He mumbled under his breath,clearly iignoring the minister's words, his hands moving automatically as he took his betrothed's hand and slipped the gold and ruby encrusted ring on the slender finger of the human prince.

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - DragonKnight - 02-19-2015

Ryne blushed brightly as Jerned slipped the finger, never been touched by another man before. He could barely concentrate as thoughts ran through his head as he imagined a future with this elf.

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - EnamelEyes - 02-19-2015

After the ceremony, both parties were taken to the banquet Hall of the Elves for the reception. The two heirs were sat at the very front of the long dining table.

Jerned sat stiffly beside his new husband as he looked at all the couples dancing about. He looked at the nervous fellow and smiled reassuringly.

"Welcome to the Elven clan, husband." He said in a tone that was both formalĀ and friendly.

Ryne blushed brightly at Jerned and looked down. "Thank you. When can we go? I Don't feel like partying." He explained.

"We are not permitted to leave the Banquet Hall until after the reception is done." He explained to Ryne.

Jerned looked around the Hall with bored eyes and sighed. He was far too tired and uneased in that area.

Ryne nodded as he stayed seated, not comfortable at all with the party.

Jerned looked at Ryne, and bit his lower lip. Trying to think of a way to help his groom liven up. Suddenly, his features brightened up and he smiled.

"Come with me!' He said, touching Ryne's hand, feeling a strange current go through him upon contact.

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - DragonKnight - 02-20-2015

Ryne gasped at Jerned as he pulled him away the seat. "What are you doing?!" He asked.

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - EnamelEyes - 02-20-2015

The Crown Prince smiled and put a finger to his lips, "Hush, I want you to see something." He whispered as he pulled at his young husband's hand.

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - DragonKnight - 02-20-2015

Ryne followed Jerned through the halls. "What is it?" He asked.

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - EnamelEyes - 02-20-2015

The Crown Prince led Ryne through different halls and finally stopped in front of a room with a dark oak door. He proceeded to push it open.

"Come on, I want you to see this." He whispered excitedly.

In the room were tapestries and jewelleries of the Elven kingdom's previous rulers. Each tapestry showed an elf and a human, some females, some males. But one thing was
certain, the tapestries were done while the human ruler was pregnant.

"See this? This is what will be ours when tomorrow comes." He said with a grin, " Feel free to look about, there are maps and books and the like in this room too." He added thoughtfully.

Ryne blushed brightly as he looked upon the tapestries, each human ruler pregnant with the elf ruler's kin. "I'm going to have a baby?" He asked in disbelief.

Jerned blushed faintly, "I believe so, it has been the custom for many centuries in my kingdom." He explained.

"But o-of course if you do not want to we can also adopt an heir or...something." He added hurriedly, nervous of his husband's reaction to carrying multiple elven children.

Ryne blushed brightly. "I don't know if I'm ready." He said embarrisngly

Jerned nodded in understanding, "It's alright. I can wait." He said as he squeezed Ryne's hand to tell his husband that he supports the choice made.

Ryne blushed and nodded. "I guess I should prepare for it. The kingdom needs some heirs." He said shakily and nervously.

"There's no point in being pressured in such matters." Jerned said reassuringly.

"We will do it when you're ready."

"No. I have a duty to the kingdom. I must do it." Ryne explained as he wrapped his arms around his waist.