Mpreg Central
The Academy (open to everyone) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Academy (open to everyone) (/showthread.php?tid=5650)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Academy (open to everyone) - hyaciinthus - 02-21-2015

Plot: St. Gerard Majella University is a very old college, widely-known and well-respected, located in San Francisco, CA. Students there are provided with a top-notch education, as well as a wide variety of extracurriculars and clubs. The best part is that they don't pay tuition: instead, on their first day of classes, they are given a special pill, which impregnates them. They undergo four pregnancies, each one spanning one academic year, and give birth just before summer vacation.

Name:
Height:
Eyes:
Hair:
Year in school: (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)
Major:
Number of babies:

RE: The Academy (open to everyone) - pregnantlover24 - 02-22-2015

Name: Chris
Height: 6'0"
Eyes: blue
Hair: brown
Year in school: freshman
Major: nursing
# of babies: 3

RE: The Academy (open to everyone) - hyaciinthus - 02-22-2015

Name: Des
Height: 5'9"
Eyes: brown
Hair: blond
Year in school: sophomore
Major: Journalism
Number of babies: 6

Des walked down the impressive hallway, clutching his bag. It was about halfway through the school year and his blazer hadn't been buttoned in months, his white button-down hanging open around the curve of his belly; thankfully, though, the uniform pants had a built-in expandable panel. He spotted his friend Chris and walked faster to catch up with him. "Hey, Chris!" he called.

RE: The Academy (open to everyone) - Shane20 - 02-22-2015

Name: Matthew
Height: 5'10
Eyes: blue
Hair: blond
Year in school: senior
Major: Education
Number of babies: 3

"Hey des! How are the babies doing?" He asks as he slows down to catch his breath

Des waddles to catch up. "They're doing fine," he replied. "Getting bigger and bigger. It'll be a miracle if I'm still able to sit at my desk during finals." He took a moment to catch his breath, holding the underside of his belly. "How are you?"

"Still getting used to being pregnant. I'm nervous to give birth since it will be my first time." He says truthfully as he waddles along "how many did you carry your freshman year?" He asks as they waddle

"Only two," Des replies, rubbing the side of his bulging belly. "I guess they filled me up with more this year to make up for that. What about you, how many are you carrying?" Out of the corner of his eye he notices Matthew, the senior he likes, and he self-consciously tries to pull his blazer closer around himself-- it doesn't do much, and his belly still pokes through.

"I'm carrying triplets." He says looking down at his belly "do you think they'll make me carry more next year?"

Des shrugs. "It depends," he says. "I know some people who carried five their freshman year and two their sophomore year, and some who just carried one their freshman year and six or seven their sophomore year."

"Hi guys! How are you?" Ask Matthew with a soft voice and he rubbed his belly.

"Hi, Matthew," said Des, a blush coloring his cheeks. "I'm doing well, how are you?" He placed a hand on the side of his belly, stroking it.

"Tired this three don't stop moving in my belly", answered Matthew with a tired smile.

"Ugh, I know," Des agreed, looking down at his own belly. His shirt hadn't been able to button over it for months and his belly button had become an outie rather than an innie. "It's getting harder to concentrate during class, especially since these six are always moving."

"Do you try this medicine to help you with your pregnancy?" Ask Matthew who look at him.

"No, I haven't used any medicine," said Des; he had only been here for a year and a half, and he was inclined to trust an upperclassman. "What does it do?"

"It's gonna help to be more relax and focus, the doctor help me with that and a trance", answered Matthew.

"I'm goid these three are only active when I try to sleep so they keep me up at night" he says rubbing his belly

"Have you tried music?" Des asked Chris. "Sometimes when mine are restless when I'm trying to sleep, I sing to them, or put some music on."

"You can come with me when I'm gonna have my next session with the doctor if you want", said Matthew.