Mpreg Central
Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) (/showthread.php?tid=6896)

Pages: 1 2 3

Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - MinxVeren - 09-17-2015

A couple pleasure oneanother for an evening of bliss and bonding.

Steven was the provider of the relationship, he was meant to take care of someone and let them relax while he did all of the work. He was s pro at multitasking and had used that skill to his advantage. He was done with his work that evening, walking out to his car and driving home to surprise his beloved wife who was waiting ever so patiently for him at home. He was a few months pregnant and he knew that soon his pregnancy would stop him from working but he was prepared to work until he could no more. He wanted to be the best man that he could be for his beloved wife and that meant bringing home the check every month. "Honey .. im home." He called out, entering through the door of the house that him and his beloved wife had both shared together.

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - roseie1991@yahoo.com - 09-17-2015

*Elizabeth had cooked dinner for the night when he came home. She really didn't want him to work so much during his pregnancy but who was she to stop him? He was stubborn. And that was the one thing she loves about him sometimes. And he does look rather sexy when he is pregnant. Speaking of which,his voice was in the hallway. She grinned and walked out of the kitchen to see Steven,her husband there,and she wrapped her arms around him with a kiss*

"Welcome home,dear. How was work?"

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - MinxVeren - 09-17-2015

"Work was nerve wracking. I am so glad to be home now." Steven had smiled as he had seen his wife. He had wrapped his own strong arms around his beloved wife, holding her close to his fertile stomach and chest that was full of milk for the baby. He had wanted his wife to know that he had loved her so very much and that he was and always would be there for her through thick and thin. Life was so hard sometimes and he wanted his wife to be content and safe through it all.

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - roseie1991@yahoo.com - 09-17-2015

*Elizabeth can feel both of his expanding belly and full milked chest onto her that suddenly made her....feel like she wanted him so much. It felt like she hadn't seen him in years and she wanted him near her. But she tried her best to ignore that feeling one she moved her hands down onto his belly,thinking about their little boy or girl inside of him*

"I'm glad too. How is our little one?"

Steven had also had the same exact feeling, wanting his beloved Elizabeth as much as she had wanted him. He had smiled down at his wife, gazing down into her beautiful eyes that he had cherished so much to see each and every single day. He had leaned his head down, pressing his eager lips gently to his wife's own delicious ones that were waiting for his own. "Our little one is just fine love." He had said softly as he had broke the kiss for much needed air, nuzzling his wife's nose gently with his own as if he were a wolf greeting his mate.

*Elizabeth closed her eyes and kissed his lips back with a soft moan escaping from her. She giggled with a blush at the feeling of how cute it was that he was nuzzling his nose to her own nose. She kissed his nose and she ran her hand up and down his belly only to feel the kick from inside of him*

"Mmm I can feel that."

Steven had smirked as he had coaxed a giggle out of his wife. He had always wanted to find ways to make her laugh or smile and each time she did one or both was a godsend. He felt that he was blessed to have such a caring and considerate wife such as Elizabeth. As their baby began kicking he had opened his eyes, looking down at the hand of his wife upon his stomach, smiling more while he had become excited because of the baby. "I can too. It is amazing." He said softly to his wife.

"It really is. I can't wait until we can see him or her at last."

*Elizabeth said softly to her husband and ran her hand up an down onto his swollen belly once more before she gazed up at him with a smile on her hips*

"I hope you are hungry. I cooked enough dinner for the three of us."

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - Namiryuu - 09-17-2015

(Shouldn't you bring this to the general role play forum??"

(We are doiing a female and male roleplay. I set up the roleplay. I am sorry if I did something wrong. If we did it the other way around the two characters would both be male for it to be a general roleplay.)

Steven had smiled as well, gazing down into the eyes of his beloved wife. He had loved her so much that nothing in the whole entire world could separate the two of them from eachother. "I cannot wait either."

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - roseie1991@yahoo.com - 09-18-2015

*She nodded and moved up to kiss his lips before taking his hand into hers and walked with him to the kitchen*

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - MinxVeren - 09-18-2015

Steven had smiled once more, kissing his wife's lips gently before walking beside her to the kitchen area of the house. He had sat down, waiting for the food to be given to him that his beloved wife was eager to make for him when he had gotten home.

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - roseie1991@yahoo.com - 09-18-2015

*Elizabeth settled down plenty of food in a plate for him to eat with her smile on her face and leaned down to kiss his cheek*

"I hope you'll enjoy it."

Steven had smiled, eating his plate full of food that was offered to him by his beloved wife. "Thank you love. I was so hungry."

*Elizabeth sat down with her own plate of food and watched him eat,she was happy that he liked what he ate*

"It's a new recipe that I wanted to try out."

Steven smiled, licking his lips while he had eaten the rest of his food. "It is delicious."

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - Namiryuu - 09-19-2015

(Because your roleplay have mpreg content it should be in general roleplay no matter that its hetero or not)

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - MinxVeren - 09-19-2015

(Oh. I see. I am not sure how to put it in general roleplay? .. do you know how to?)

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - roseie1991@yahoo.com - 09-20-2015

"I am glad you like it."

*She smiled at him and takes a bite of her own now*

RE: Playtime. (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) - MinxVeren - 09-20-2015

Steven had smiled, eating the rest of his food until his plate was empty. "Thank you for the delicious meal love."