Mpreg Central
Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) (/showthread.php?tid=6953)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Okamiryun - 09-24-2015

This is a secret lab hidden deep underground. Here they have all sorts of creatures of all sorts and types. all can either fill a human with life of some sort or be filled with life. Each creature is in its own "lab" room each watched by scientists. The breeders are criminals or unknowing volunteers. (To volunteer you just need to display a desire to give birth online.) once your a breeder you can never leave. You will be assigned to your monster and stuck living in its lab room till you give birth and say you want a new creature or your creature no longer wants you around. A scientist is likely to visit breeders for check ups and to conduct tests to see if they can make your birthings easier or more fertile. Scientists may be part time breeders as long as it doesn't interfere with the job.

(Please play a seeder and a carrier.)

Forms
Name:
Station: (breeder, scientist, or creature.)
Race: (if creature only.) 
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Other:

My forms
Name: Leartsu (art for short)
Station: (breeder, scientist, or creature.) scientist.
Race: (if creature only.)
Looks: tanned male with short black hair. His eyes are a piercing blue. He is scrawny but knows his way around a fight still.
Personality:cureius, and smart. He gets stuck in his research often though
History: He is part of the whole making of this place. He was working in the creature zone when he noted that they all needed release but wouldn't or couldn't partake of the females provided. Also there where no experiments to better improve the breeding cycle for any of the zones. Keeping the experiments on the downlow the facility was made for those gay monsters. He tends to do some side breeding but only if he thinks it would be interesting.
Other: if he has gotten pregnant there is a rule to keep him with the creature for the child's sake.

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Dusty779 - 09-24-2015

(Will join soon)

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Okamiryun - 09-24-2015

(Ok.^^)

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - dolria1 - 09-24-2015

(Can I play as carrier?)

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - anotherPrince - 09-24-2015

((May I join?))

Name: Anubis
Station: (breeder, scientist, or creature.) Creature
Race: (if creature only.) Anthro White Jackal
Looks: Six foot eight, heavily muscled and stooped. he has the appearance of a typical movie werewolf except is a smooth furred Jackal.
Personality: Dominating and possessive, he is feared for his appearance but is actually kind and sweet to his 'mates' and usually quite friendly.
History: Found living in a cave that he had dug into an undiscovered pyramid in Egypt. He was discovered suffering from malnourishment but somehow was unaffected. In a side chamber was a long dead 'harem' and dating of the skeletons showed they were alive back in the days of the last Pharaohs. He was taken with minimal incident aside from the loss of three security staff who treated him like a feral dog, to which he took obvious offence. His name was given to him because his fur was so dirty it was pitch black when he was discovered. (Willing to add more details)
Other: Dislikes being treated like a dog or animal. He has a great amount of intelligence but doesn't like to talk of his history or origins.

(Every one may join. Anubis is accepted. Interesting backstory.)

(character creation has always been something i've been good at ^^ Ty)

(Yw.)
Art walks into anubis' room "hello I'm art. right now I'm just cheaking on you but hopefully we will have a breeder for you soon. One that won't offend you hopefully. We are a touch uncertain about your likes so we hope you like the room we managed to get for you."

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Tristeza - 09-25-2015

((Can I join ^^? Also, is one person allowed to play multiple characters? Within reason, of course :) ))

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Dusty779 - 09-25-2015

Anubis looked around the room, it being decorated similarly to how his chamber had been "Greetings Art, It is... Suitable, i do not mind who my partners are, even if my 'wives' were always pretty females.." he gave a soft chuckle and turned to regard Art, hoping not to startle him with his apprentice "I do hope though that any mates i get will be willing to talk unlike my past harems were"

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Okamiryun - 09-25-2015

(Every one can join, and I encourage multiple charicters.)

Art nods "I'm glad you like it. I can certainly try to find you a talkative 'wife' until then I hope you don't mind my company. I find you rather interesting. Your rather unique, and no worries I won't pry into your history."

The white furry canine chuckled "I have no problem speaking about my past, it is just that, the past" He smiled looking to the other male "I take it by your words that females will not be my only potential partners? Fear not if you are, i have had many husbands in my harems" he wagged his tail and sat onto one of the largest pillows in the room, his huge sheath and balls only hidden by his loincloth.

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Okamiryun - 09-25-2015

Art "this facility was made to help the other ,uhh, non humans that like men not women. So yes your mates will be guys while here. If you had many wives and husbands you must of been very desirable." He sits by Anubis partly wondering what the male was like in mating partly wondering what scientific advances could be made with Anubis' knowledge, or genetic code.

Anubis wagged his tail a little as Art sat "not really sadly, most were 'sacrifices' by the anchient rulers thinking i would bring them disaster if not kept pleased" he shook his head a little with a light chuckle "most were fearful i would devour them... and while i did... it wasnt in the way they were expecting" he murred softly and gave a chuckle. "Usually they came claiming they were there to 'slate my lusts' or 'earn thisagods favor for war'. I eventually found out i was being sent the sterile females and the worst of criminals, so while i have always longed for pups of my own, i have never had any i look forward to my future children. Incidentally, while i was confined to my temple for centuries, i have grown a dislike for bwing confined... i hope there is a spring to bathe in and a place to see the sky?"

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Okamiryun - 09-26-2015

Art "the tub can be supplied but getting you a veiw of outside will be harder. I'm not afraid or concerned about how you will act but others are. People with more pull then me. I can show you a picture or two." He pulls out a phone and pulls up a picture of the sky. "I'll see what I can do though."

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Dusty779 - 09-26-2015

Anubis sighs and nods "shame there is no garden provided, or entertainment facilities, being stuck in here expected only to copulate for entertainment sounds like a dull existance"

Art "entertainment I can provide there is more then copulation. We have games and small meet up for those that are being good. While the garden isn't a thing we can make an add on to your room that's like one, with springs."

RE: Breeding labs *remastered* (open, nsfw.) - Dusty779 - 09-26-2015

"that would be nice, Maybe a window if that is possible" he said with a smile his tail wagging more "As i said, being trapped since the time of Cleopatra in a dark room with not even my mates for company..." he gives a sigh remembering them, "If you have any questions for me, do ask, i understand that most of the history from that time has been lost"

Art nods "we do thank you for that but we do want to take our time and know you a bit first. I do find your last sentence intereasting though. Was it cleopatra that imprisoned you?"