Mpreg Central
Our love (closed with dolria1) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Our love (closed with dolria1) (/showthread.php?tid=7041)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Our love (closed with dolria1) - Dots - 10-06-2015

Two males are roommates they are the best friend ever

Sam

Age 30, brown hair, green eyes, 180 cm with muscular

RE: Our love (closed with dolria1) - dolria1 - 10-06-2015

Name: Sora 
Description: blonde hair, blue eyes, slender body, pale skin. 170 cm. 

Sora was feeling horny tonight. He just wanted to have sex with Sam, his roommate.. He waited for him to come home from work. Sora wear white shirt and blue jeans. He was sitting on the couch, watching TV when the door opened and Sam entered. 
"Hey Sam. How are you?" He looked at his partner wanting him so badly.

RE: Our love (closed with dolria1) - Dots - 10-06-2015

The work is so hard today my boss bawl me and make me upset. How about you today Is the good day?

"Yes, it was fine" the blonde boy stand up and walk towards his partner and huggs him. "I miss you" and then he kisses him.

I miss you too baby. Sam suck Sora's neck. Did you want something from me?

"I want you to fuck me and get me pregnant" he moaned sensually.

Hell yeah baby let's do it on the bed? Sam take his cloth and Sora's cloths off. and start to kissed and squeeze Sora's nipple.

Sora moaned as the muscular man kissed and teased his nipples. "Oohh, so horny, are you?" He giggle playfuly and guided him to a big king size bed, where he lay on his back and spread his legs apart. "Come and get me, big boy!" He teased him sensually.

You challenge me? Yeah as you wish honey.
Ahhhh Sam put his hard cock inside Sora and he lick Sora's neck. Sam ravish Sora without mercy.

Sora moaned loudly as Sam penetrated him. "Ooohh you are so big babe!" He moaned, as the big muscular male thrusts in and out of his ass, streching his hole so wide. Sora's own little cock get hard as hell and sandwiched between the two bodoes as Sam's huge balls slapped on Sora's ass cheeks.

"I see your cock Sora lets me make you more happiness" Sam slide Sora's cock by his hand while fucking Sora deeply and quickly. "Ahhhhrghhhh" he felt Sora's ass hole is a little tight but It was not a problem he enlarge it with his cock.

Sora groaned loudly as Sam was stroking his cock. "Oohhh mnghh fuck babe im so close!!! Cum inside me make me huge with your babies!" He gasped and wrapped his legs around Sam's waist, pulling him closer and deeper, hugging him with his hands and holding his back with his hands. "Yess babe oohh yesss!" He moaned like a slut.

Oohhh Argggmn "That's wrong idea honey I'll punish you with my babies" Sam puts his cock deepest and quickest that he can. he cum a lot of fluids inside Sora and he suck Sora's cock with his mouth to make him more happy. "OHHH your cums is so delicious honey"

Sora came inside Sam's mouth after his boyfriend cums a massive load inside him, filling his womb and flodding him with his hot sperm. "Ohhh, that was amazing babe" he panted smiling and kissed his lover passionatly tasting his own sperm in his mouth.

Ahhh You are hte best honey. are you tired for having sex If yes I'll stop it. Sam's hand squeeze Sora' nipple until his milk came out.

"Oooh so sensitive there!" Sora moaned "oohh you can keep fucking me until i look pregnant and huge" he moved his hips to tease his lover's cock which was still inside him. "I want you to fuck me and fill me up to brim untill i cant walk!" He mianed into his lover's ear.

Haha you want look pregnant and huge before real babies come right? Yeahhhh I can do it. Sam take a deep breath and cum with a lot of fluids. he did it many times until make Sora 's belly is so huge look like 9 months pregnancy. "Hell yeahh honey" this is enough for you?

"Ooohh yes babe. Thank you!" He kisses him and rubs his huge sloshing cum belly. "Oohh I'm so big and full of cum...now I definitely get pregnant!" He giggle teasingly and snuggle with his lover on the bed. "I love you".

Not time to glad baby. your real pregnancy is coming. I can't wait for that day. Sam smile rub Sora,s belly and kissed his lip.(How about your mind you want to skip to any time?)

(Skip ahead you mean? Sure).
Eight months passed quickly, and Sora's belly get bigger and bigger by the day. He just eat in the kitchen some snacks, and waddle with no shirt, only with a boxer on him, to the saloon where he collapsed on the couch next to Sam, rubbing his own huge belly. "Oooh those triplets make me look like a whale" he giggle.