Mpreg Central
Japanese Fox (Closed with Tristeza) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Japanese Fox (Closed with Tristeza) (/showthread.php?tid=7066)

Pages: 1 2 3

Japanese Fox (Closed with Tristeza) - SeanWoods221 - 10-07-2015

Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean was packing his stuff to take with him to Japan.

RE: Japanese Fox (Closed with Tristeza) - Tristeza - 10-07-2015

Name: Gabriel Corrigan
Height/build: 5'8'', broad shouldered with well defined muscles from swimming
Hair/eyes/complexion: Blonde, usually tied into a small pony tail. Green eyes, small coarse goatee, fair skinned.

Side by side with his room mate, Gabriel was jumping all across the room, absolutely excited about the trip, his stuff already thrown together in a corner of the room. "Shit, Sean! We're finally going to Japan, man!"

RE: Japanese Fox (Closed with Tristeza) - SeanWoods221 - 10-07-2015

"I know, Gabriel. I'm so excited." Sean replied as he finished packing. They joined the rest of the student that were also going to Japan.

The plane trip was rather uneventful, with Gabriel sleeping it off most of the way to keep his fear of flight under control. When they touched down, he was still somewhat groggy, yet the excitement of being in Japan helped him get back into a functioning state. "Wow, this is so cool! Where are we going first?"

"I wanna go to this ancient temple that has a sacred fox statue. Wanna go?" Sean asked as they exited the plane.

"A temple?" Gabriel sighed. "You and your spirit stuff... well, fine. Lead the way..."

Sean and Gabriel put their stuff at the hotel and went to the temple.

Despite his initial reluctance, Gabriel was actually pretty psyched about going to the temple, watching the locals go about their praying rituals and just enjoying the overall relaxing atmosphere of the temple yard. "Where's the statue you wanted to see?"

"Over there." Sean pointed to the ruined temple.

Gabriel directed his eyes to where Sean pointed and blinked once, twice, and tilted his head to the side. "That place is in shambles, I don't think they'll let us in..."

"C'mon, Gabriel. Where's your sense of adventure?" Sean replied as he went into the temple.

"Uh, anywhere but some place that clearly looks haunted in a foreign country." Gabriel grumbled, watching his friend go in anyway. He stood there for a couple of moments, pondering what to do. He could still turn back. And let Sean go in and explore a cool place. And have bragging rights on him being a pussy... "Nope." The blonde groaned, following after Sean.

Once they were inside, Sean saw the statue. "There it is." Sean ran to the statue.

Gabriel had to give Sean props, it was a pretty cool statue. A fox waiting for reverence. The gold was as polished and clean as if the statue had just been placed on the pedestal and the temple around it was brand new, which unnerved Gabriel for some reason. He walked behind Sean, not nearly as excited. His eyes were glued on the statue though, as if some unseen force was pulling him to it. "It's pretty cool... I'll give you that."

Sean started to pick it up. "I wonder how much this is worth." Sean said.

"Hey hey hey, this isn't Tomb Raider, you can't just come and take this!" Gabriel panicked, putting his hand on the statue so Sean would take it away.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light then a blast of smoke.

Gabriel shielded his eyes with his free hand, finding himself unable to let go of the statue for the time being. "Sean!" he yelled, concerned for both himself and his friend.

Soon, the light and smoke cleared and Sean placed the statue back on the pedestal. "You OK, Gabriel?" Sean asked.

Gabriel coughed lightly from the tangy smoke, but otherwise he felt... okay? He wasn't too sure, he was still half panicking. "I... I guess, where the hell did that come from?"