Mpreg Central
The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). (/showthread.php?tid=7287)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). - Plutexian Mpregger - 11-01-2015

Featuring: Homosexuality in the 18th century, immortality, and 18th century politics.

Character Bio...

Name: Luther Craft.
Based On: A musician called Martin Bentley.
Year of birth: 1250 BC (but looks the same age as who he is based on).
Dislikes: Sexism and racism.
Clothing choice: He makes his own clothes.

Luther is on his way to Count Julius Pemberton's Grand Ball. He is a longtime friend of the entire family, and hopes to find a husband.

RE: The Immortal Family. - Dots - 11-01-2015

Name: Sam Scott.
Based On: A Professor in the university.
Year of birth: 650 BC
Likes: blond hairs, white skin, green eye, tall with muscular body
Dislikes: racism
Clothing choice: He buy his clothes from the supermarket but he waiting someone who'll make it for him.

Sam's in Count Julius Pemberton's Grand Ball. he's dealing with this family. Now he alone and want to find someone to live with him forever.

RE: The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). - Plutexian Mpregger - 11-01-2015

Luther walks into the grand mansion, and sees Sam. He walks over, but not before having to deal with a bunch of young ladies who are desperate for him to ask them to dance.

(Martin Bentley is a musician that I have met in real-life).

Sam saw the man come in the grand mansion. he look so good. Sam walk over to Luther and introduce himself "Hey nice to meet you i'm Same. Are you alone here?"

(Professor may be my future jobs because i have plan to study Ph.D)

RE: The Immortal Family. - Plutexian Mpregger - 11-01-2015

"Hello sir. As you probably know, I am Mr Luther Craft." Luther introduced himself. "I am indeed alone, as I have been since my last wife died 90 years ago."

(Luther has been married about 50 times, to both men and women).

"Oh sorry to hear that but you're luckier than me. i'm alone since i was born and i just want only one who can live with me forever." Sam said with sadly face but he gentle smiled to Luther.

"The law might prohibit such a thing, under penalty of being sent to the sheriff's picture frame, but I'm sure we can work something out." Luther whispered.

(looking up 18th century slang terms, and sheriff's picture frame means the gallows).

"Yes i know i think that too. maybe we can find some private place to talk more about it." Sam moved closely to Luther.

"We'll do that after the ball has ended. Until then, we must behave like normal gentlemen." Luther whispered.

"As you wish my lord haha what normal gentlemen do now? haha" Sam laughed

"Well, for one, it is customary for men to ask females to dance with them." Luther replied. "I also believe that Count Pemberton's oldest daughter is going to show us a new dance routine from Paris."

"Oh i see and you'll ask she to dance with you, right? she is so beautiful"

"She might do." Luther smiled.

(There's a dance scene in Marie Antoinette where she is dancing with the King at their wedding reception).

"Yes dance with her i'll wait here hope you have a good time"

The call to dance then came, which meant that nobody would be exempt from the rule.

(I'm pretty sure that in those days everybody was expected to dance).

"Yes i know and you looking great when you dance" Sam smiled and start to dance

A short time later, the "showcase" was announced and Elizabeth (Count Pemberton's oldest daughter) walked over and took Luther by the hand. They then started to dance.

RE: The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). - Dots - 11-02-2015

Sam danced whlie Luther daincing with Elizabeth. He is so hot Sam immagine that it's very good if he can dance with luther

RE: The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). - Plutexian Mpregger - 11-02-2015

Luther and Elizabeth stopped dancing, and Luther called Sam over.

(let's just say that Count Pemberton has called for another showcase but it's a dance that only Luther and Sam know).

RE: The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). - Dots - 11-02-2015

Sam dance with Luther and felt his ability it's so good and make Sam fall in love with Luther. "Sorry but i think something that i can't" Sam said with Luther