Mpreg Central
The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) (/showthread.php?tid=7331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) - Dots - 11-05-2015

Name: Sam

blond hair, green eyes, tall with muscular body
he appears cool, calm, and kind

Sam woke up and cooked the breakfast for his boyfriend he was so huge now and he still sleeps on the bed room. "Hey honey wake up please. breakfast ready for you" Sam scouted from the kitchen.

RE: The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) - Littleittyboy - 11-05-2015

Name: Jace
Occupation: Normally a teacher but currently stay at home parent
Dark curly hair, tanned skin, bright blue eyes, short and lanky, a bit of a pocket rocket

Jace groaned sitting up and rubbing his huge stomach he went down to the kitchen slowly. The triplets were kicking him a lot last night and he had found it difficult to sleep. He rubbed his eyes tiredly yawning.

RE: The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) - Dots - 11-05-2015

Sam saw Jace went to the kitchen he lets him sat one the chair and served the break fast to him "Hey how about you last night did you sleep well?" Sam asked and leaned to rubs Jace's belly.

Jace took a few bites of food smiling at his boyfriend "I didn't sleep much, they were too active and I was getting a few fake contractions as well" I said shrugging a little "It's fine though, I'll just sleep while you're at work"

"Okay Jace I want you to take care yourself you're overdue now. if you have something you can call me all the time but i must take shower now i'll late if i don't. Have a good day honey i'll back an the evening" Sam kissed Jace's cheek and went to take shower.

Jace smiled gently and shook his head at his overprotective boyfriend. He began eating the food quickly and gasped as a sharp pain ran through his stomach but when it passed he just continued to eat

Sam walk from the bedroom he must go to work now. "Hey Goodbye honey I love you" Sam shouted from front yard and he drive to the office

Jace smiled and called out goodbye to him before he decided to have a short nap. A few hours later he woke to a massive pressure and pain and sudden til he felt him wet himself. "Shit" he muttered to himself and moaned loudly as a contraction hit. He hobbled over to the phone grabbing it and dialing his number quickly

Sam is speaking with his boss he heard the phone but he can't answer the phone now.

Jace grunted a little and hung up. He walked slowly around the house taking deep breaths as they got closer and closer together. He started cursing at the pain and felt tears in his eyes. He tried ringing again, he was close to when Sam was supposed to finish so he was hoping to catch him

I heard the phone for long time and Sam san the name on the phone it's Jace . Sam answered it. "Hey honey how are you? Did you have something?"

Jace sobbed into the phone "Sam! You need to come home, the babies are coming-Ow!" He helped and screamed in pain over the phone doubling over holding onto the bench for support "Help me!"

"Shit!!! Calm down Jace Just talk with me. Do not hang up the phone?. I'll come back now" Sam said and drive to the home but today is very traffic jam. "Hey Jace i thin i can't back home quickly Can you help yourself first?"

Jace sobbed and pulled his pants off "I can't do this alone. It hurts too much! Help me?" He sobbed and groaned loudly as a contraction passed, he felt one of the babies move down "Sam, it's coming right now. What do I do?!" He sobbed into the phone

"Calm down Jace you can do it. How about the tub? water may be help in your pain" Sam said and tried to drive faster but he can't.

RE: The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) - Littleittyboy - 11-06-2015

Jace sobbed a little "I don't have time to run the bath and everything-nnnnnnnngh" he groaned as he pushed hard with the next contraction, his body telling him to. He leaned back breathing heavily "This hurts so much" he cried

RE: The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) - Dots - 11-06-2015

"Hey calm down Jace if you can't walk now you must control your breath. Try to push jace"

Jace crouched down so he was squatting "Okay" he mumbled and took breaths like he was taught in the class before groaning and pushing "Aaaaaaaaaaah!" He cried out in agony as he pushed as hard as he could

RE: The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) - Dots - 11-06-2015

"You can do it Jace you can do it Just try to fight with it. I'll back soon Jace but you must push don't want ti wait me"

Jace sobbed into the phone "I can't do this alone!" He said brokenly before groaning and pushing again "It's coming down, holy shit! It's coming down my birth canal!"