Mpreg Central
The Alien's new egg dispenser (closed with BubbleBelly321) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Alien's new egg dispenser (closed with BubbleBelly321) (/showthread.php?tid=7505)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Alien's new egg dispenser (closed with BubbleBelly321) - Kirijo - 11-29-2015

Name: Ein
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120 lbs
Appearance: shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. Has a slender and skinny body. Not very developed for his age and looks about 3 years younger than he actually is. 

It was only when he was fresh out of high school that Ein had been abducted by aliens after looking outside his balcony in the middle of the night. The aliens planned to used him for a new project they called "Egg Dispenser" or the experimentation of a human being knocked up by an alien and observing its behaviors and differences of a normal alien pregnancy.

RE: The Alien's new egg dispenser (closed with BubbleBelly321) - BubbleBelly321 - 11-29-2015

Name: Velxir or Vel for short
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 170 lbs
Appearance: His top half looks relatively human, aside from his skintone matching his lower half, which is comprised of grey-blue squirming tentacles. Other than that, he's lean and muscular with long grey hair that goes to his waist, sharp features, and large inky black eyes.

Vel approached the cell with mild hesitation. Though he was intrigued by the experiment his people were doing, and was honored that he had been chosen for this task, he was also curious about the creature they had captured. As he made his way inside, his numerous tentacles squirmed against the floor, and he approached the figure calmly.

"Hello." He spoke, hoping that the translator his people had given their captive was working properly. "Do you understand me?"

RE: The Alien's new egg dispenser (closed with BubbleBelly321) - Kirijo - 11-29-2015

Ein was laying on some kind of bed when he saw an alien walk inside. It was just like something he's seen in horror movies.

"I understand you." He answered, looking down at Vel's tentacles that appeared to function as legs. Ein was currently wearing what he had on before the capture, a yellow t-shirt and white cargo shorts.

RE: The Alien's new egg dispenser (closed with BubbleBelly321) - BubbleBelly321 - 11-29-2015

Vel nodded his head with a small smile. He slowly approached the small human taking his appearance in before stopping once more to speak.

"That's good. Now let's get right to business. You have been brought here for a specific purpose. So long as you do as we tell you, you will not be harmed and will be well cared for. Do I make myself clear?"

RE: The Alien's new egg dispenser (closed with BubbleBelly321) - Kirijo - 11-29-2015

Ein nodded sadly. "Fine." He said. "What is my....specific purpose, that's what you called it right?" He asked. An alien's requests and orders could never be good....

Vel moved closer, one tentacle moving to rest idly on top of Ein's leg. He then leaned down so that he could speak in the human's ear in a hushed voice. The rest of his tentacles soon tracing themselves over other parts of the captive's body.

"We plan on filling you with our young." He revealed simply. "You will carry them until such a time that you are ready to birth them, and before then, we will monitor your body's changes and progress." He revealed with a small smirk, his tentacles wrapping tightly around the human to prevent his struggling.

Ein was already terrified the moment he felt one of the tentacles touch him, he was frozen stiff with fright.
He lay there, panting fearfully as he felt a slimy tentacle move his shirt up his chest and another touch his belly.

Vel swiftly removed the young man's shirt with his tentacles, still touching his chest and belly with the squirming appendages. "Hm...very nice." He murmured under his breath. One tentacle moved to keep stroking the human's body, while the others held him in place. Vel himself was already preparing for the next part of the process, and he moved to kiss Ein rather forcefully, another stray tentacle moving itself down into the young man's shorts.

Ein kept almost squealed when he felt a tentacle move down his shorts. "H-h-h-how is this going to work?" He asked with a fearful stutter. "Is this going to hurt?" He felt he already knew the answer for the last question, but hoped there would be some reassurance. He felt the tenctacle squirm over his manhood and the his rump.

Vel continued to move his squirming appendages over the human's body. At hearing his questions, the alien smirked briefly but relaxed his face and nodded his head.

"I am going to implant you with my eggs." He began explaining. "It will feel uncomfortable at first, but you will grow used to it." One thick, particularly slimy tentacle emerged from the squirming pile, and as a few other tentacles removed Ein's shorts, that one began probing the human's body, almost searching for a place to nestle itself into.

"Did you just say EGGS!?" Ein asked with a worried look. "Oh crap...." He felt one of the tentacles starting to tease his asshole, then sneakily slide in.

Vel moaned loudly, not really taking note of Ein's concerns. As his seeder tentacle slowly made its way inside the human, he felt some resistance. Soon however, he managed to push himself in far enough. With a blissful expression, the alien laughed lightly, as the rest of his tentacles moved to stroke the human softly.

"Relax yourself." Vel spoke with a smile. "You're doing beautifully." The alien then shuddered as a small, hard growth began pulsing through the thick tentacle, eager to implant its contents into the young man.

Ein just stared at the ceiling and tried pretending that whatever the hell was going on inside of him wasnt happening. Easier said than done, his stomach kept tingling as the tentacle searched his insides. He started to feel something fill inside him.

The small eggs themselves kept on moving down Vel's tentacle, making it bulge ever so slightly as they passed through. The alien himself tried to keep track of just how many he was placing in the human, but was slightly overwhelmed by the pleasure that he was feeling. It seemed as though every time an egg finally made its way into the young man, another one wasn't too far behind.

"How many is there now?" Ein asked "I keep feeling little thump each time, I lost count at six...." He feared he was going to be carrying dozens.

Vel groaned for a moment, as another egg slid into Ein only to have another follow closely behind. Once that final egg had been implanted, the alien withdrew the tentacle from the human's body, while the others moved to set him down and stroke his lower belly.

"There. It's done now." Vel remarked. "I believe you now have..." He thought for a moment as he attempted to answer Ein's question. "Nine or so eggs inside you now."

Ein noticed his stomach bulged outward a bit when the alien was finished. "If you say so...." He said unenthuseastically. "Now what will you study on me, then?"

Vel paused, counting on his fingers the various things that he and his superiors would be studying. "Well a number of things, really. Your rate of growth, hormonal levels, appetite, basically anything that happens as a result of this pregnancy, we'll be monitoring."

Ein nodded. "I see, what happens next then, sir?" Ein asked. "Am I free towander? This room is rather small..."

Vel squirmed a bit. "You don't need to address me as 'sir'." He remarked looking a bit uncomfortable. "My name is Velxir, though most call me Vel." He paused but cleared his throat and gave a quick nod. "You will be free to wander the craft, so long as you keep free of any restricted areas." He remarked. "We've also taken measures to ensure you stay on board, so I do not recommend attempting to escape. Additionally I will be present wherever you go to keep an eye on you, as well as answer any other questions you may have."