Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 02-26-2016

Merin panted and looked up peeking out from under the towel, cringing a bit as the sudden light makes his belly contract hard "Wh...Whats wrong?" he whimpers out "Ch...Chazz?" he gives another groan, the second kitten going faster than the first and is nearly out.

"P...Please... t...talk to me" he whimpers out

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 02-26-2016

"Sorry, there's just a lot of pressure from...my stomach getting bigger." Chazz answered. "Finally stopped though. What...what other names are there?"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 02-27-2016

Merin nods hiding his face again, still concerned for his human. "I...Im not sure" he says "D...do you want to keep them?"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 02-29-2016

(Waiting for you hun)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 02-29-2016

(I know, I'm sorry. Was trying to think on something longer than just one or two lines.)

"Of course. They're family, we they don't have to go if you don't want em too." Chazz said.

Though things just got worse as he felt a stronger but different pain as his own water broke and contractions started. The feeling hit him by surprised though he tried to ignore it since Merin needed him.

"So....what are we gonna do after all these guys are born? the ones I've got? I don't know if this house can house all of them too." Chazz said.

"I...I dont know... what do you want to do with them?" he asks nervously "The only thing i...i can think of is move t...to a bigger house" he groans and pants feeling the second and third kitten slide out together and his body prepare for the last one.

"b...but where and how... " he gave another groan at this point then his head perked up, having kept the psychic link with his trainer "Wh...Whats wrong... i..im sensing s...something"

"I don't know...if we could keep em all. I'm not sure on what to do." Chazz said.

If they moved, they would have to put this house up for rent. He couldn't sell it as he was meant to have it but it was still under his parents name. Oh boy.

"Just more growing, I'm fine." Chazz said, hoping hte lie would work as the contractions worked on his mountain of a stomach.

"C...Chazz" Merin groaned softly "Y...Your Bad at lying" he groaned and panted "Wh...Whats going on?" he asked and panted, he nuzzled at the second and third kittens, nuzzling them up close to his side to keep them warm as he worked on the last one.

"It's fine, let's just focus on you." Chazz said as he felt a contraction hit, slowly getting stronger.

Merin groans softly and pants feeling the last kitten slide into place "I...Im a...almost d..done" he pants out his belly contracting "B...Blaze...g...get me a...a cloth please" he says out loud. Instincts would, at this point, command him to lick his kittens clean, but he doesn't want to do that.

Arc went over to the towel and placed it over by the Merin's paw. Chazz took a few deep breathes through the contractions as Merin tended to his kits and his own labor.

Merin gives Arc a nuzzle in thanks and moans out as the last kitten slides free. he pants and starts cleaning them taking the towel from his head as he does so. he gently washes over them with the wash cloth and warm water. he looks up to Chazz on the bed and gives a soft whimper.

"Ch...Chazz... Talk to me...Wh...whats wrong?"

"Labor.......mine..." Chazz said as he took a deep breathe.

Feeling the young squirm and one of em get into position. Course there was no telling how long his labor was going to last though Chazz just hoped it wouldn't last horribly wrong.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-01-2016

merin meeped and perked up a little at the mention of it "N...now? s...so soon?" he asked concerned "Y...you shouldn't be due for a few more weeks" he whimpered unable to get up at the moment

"Arc? Arc! G...Get Naire!" he said turning to the canine "She can h...help... we will also need all the towels and another large bowl of warm water... please go!" he gave the canine a light push with his tail to try to empathise the need for urgency.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-01-2016

"I don't think..they...care." Chazz replied as he pushed.

Arc was on it despite the extra push, quickly downstairs he stirred Naire from sleep and left to get the supplies. Naire slitthered up the stairs and appeared.

"So what am I suppose to do?" Naire asked, not sure why merin wanted her despite seeing her trainer in labor.

"Keep him calm" he says starting to gather his strength "Maybe strip him off too? those clothes are going to get in the way" he gave a soft chuckle and nuzzled more at his kittens as they nuzzles up to him and started nursing.

"I suggest a belly rub as it goes on... it calms them and should help relax his muscles"

"Calm? How is...ooh anyone suppose to be able to stay calm during this?" Chazz questioned as he pushed down as Naire pulled his pants off.

"He's got a point there." Naire said.

She was soon up on the bed and wrapped loosely around him so her tail could reach a good area of his large stomach to try and soothe it as labor went on.

"Just dont panic" the feline said softly "That will only cause problems"

By the time the first was ready to make itself known, Merin's kittens had fallen asleep and he had managed to make his way to Chazz's bed. he joined the dragon in gently rubbing the huge gut.

"Thats it, just a few more pushes and your first will be born" he says encouragingly

This was hard, really hard. Now he understand why girls claimed so. Course he didn't doubt it but still, this was a real PAIN!! Not even hearing Merin's words, Chazz pushed harder and soon a gogamon like Amon was born. The digimon was the normal size for a new born and as soon as it as out the next youngster was in place, ready to be born too. The rubbing was helping, they weren't kicking as much now. Though as the minutes dragged on an on, with birth after birth, Chazz was getting really tired and rather parched.

Merin continued his soft rubbing and added soft purring. He grabbed a glass of cool water and offered it to Chazz. Unknown to the human the mewtwo was drawing away as much of the pain as he could. subjecting himself to it. And while it was helping it was getting harder and harder not to draw more of it. in exchange he was giving what little energy he had, trying to keep the human going. he would really need sleep after this, but for now Chazz was his main priority.

"Going good" he said with a smile "Not too many left now, two left" he smiled and gently nuzzles at Chazz's shoulder.