Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-01-2016

"You did what? You were already weak from your own labor." Chazz said.

So he couldn't even do that on his own. A sigh left him.

"YOu should've told me what you were doing."

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-01-2016

He whimpers and flinches away "I...I'm sorry" he says starting to tear up a little "you would have passed out part way through if i didnt... i was just trying to help... i was worried for you..."

"I understand you wanting to help but you should've told me, you haven't eaten in a while and you need to eat. Okay?" Chazz said.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-01-2016

he gives a whimper and nods "Im sorry..." he whimpers softly and nuzzles Chazz "I didnt think i used that much energy... i...i guess i wasnt thinking" he sighs and rests back into the nest.

"I think i need a bath..." he mutters as Amon comes back in, the Felined belly grumbling hungrily "A...And food..."

"It's alright, let's get some food for ya first." Chazz said as he stood up and headed downstairs.

There was some breakfest made up and Chazz brought up a plate for him. However after giving the plate to em, he heard a knock on the door and sighed. He really wasn't up for vistors right now but he couldn't reject everything that came by now that he was able to move. Making his way downstairs, he looked at the person when he opened the door.

"yes?" Chazz said.

"Hi, I"m with the Breeding Center we haven't seen or heard from you in a long time and..." the man started.

"Yeah I've been immoble while you guys have been pounding away on my door demanding things that aren't yours." Chazz replied.

"I understand you're...apprehension towards this but I actually came to talk to you about that."

"About what? I suddenly end up with various things inside of me when I only did it with one digimon?!"

"Well you see, we found a abnormality when you came in when you were having rather big growth spurts and we conducted..."

"I don't care! Just leave me alone, you can cancel the membership for my pokemon and digimon cause they aren't dealing with you lot again!"

With that, Chazz slammed the door shut and locked it A annoyed expression on his face.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-03-2016

The mewtwo smiled supportively as Chazz slammed the door. He could sense the irritation from both his human and the one outside. He walked over and hughed him tightly "thankyou" he says softly smiling "if we continue to do breeding we wont have any surprises"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-03-2016

"You're welcome." Chazz said. "Though......I wonder what that man was going on about....I probably should've listened till he was done with that but....I'm not really in too great of a mood."

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-03-2016

"They can send their excuse in a letter" the feline dismissed with a wave of his handpaw "for now... we have kittens and puppies and more to worry about" he offered a smile and a purr

"dont worry, they cant act against us now... we have an army at your pc's disposal" he giggles "and i may be weak... but im no pushover" he offered another smile and licked at his cheek.

"Now my trainer promised his kitty food!" He said giving a soft tug "and while im not pregnant anymore, im starving now!"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-05-2016

Was it really fine? A abnormality could mean anything and while Chazz figured he was in decent health..did he have something wrong with him? It was hard to push past it and ignore it though with the tugging of Merin, he did his best to ignore his worried thoughts and the odd feeling he still had. Breakfest was pure an simple like always, and while everyone seemed in good spirits despite what had happened. Chazz just felt off still. He did his best to ignore it but even that didn't work.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-05-2016

Merin did pick up on his humans distress, he didnt try to comfort him till they had a moment alone, which took a little while.

"Chazz... Its ok" he said softly as he hugged him close "If there is anything wrong, we will do as we always do, we will work ourselves through it, calmly and safely, and most importantly, together... Ok? You have us, we're always here for you"

Chazz returned the hug, it was only fitting to do so. Merin was a great friend to have.

"I know it's just...what if it's something bad? Having something...abnormal about one self can....be rather bad. Even more so if it might have something to do with having kids.." Chazz explained, voice a part of his concern.

"I know...i know" he purred softly trying to comfort him still "But still, it cant be a bad thing if you had that many... the only bad thing is WHY you had that many, and from different species!" he pulled Chazz to sit on the lounge then rubbed himself against his side before laying belly up with his head on the humans lap.

"I could understand if it was Amon who had that many after slutting it up that much" he says with a giggle and a 'hey' of protest from the digimon "but you only slept with him and me, and i highly doubt that his digimon seed could have been contaminated with pokemon species! seeing as you were the first he was with that night"

"Well having that many wasn't exactly fun, it I could've still walked around okay then. It would've been more tolerable." Chazz said. "I just...feel kind of weird now. Like something's missing. I really don't know why I feel that way considering I've got all of you."

A shrug left Chazz, he really had no idea on why he felt that way.

merin gave a soft chuckle "i wonder if its the same feeling i have..." He muses and smiles "You feel... empty... Here" he placed a handpaw on Chazz's belly and one of the humans hands on his own.

"Something makes me think that... this will become a regular thing for us"

Was it empty? Maybe...it could be. Though he was a tad lost when Merin arranged his hand the way they did.

"Can you be a tad more specific?" Chazz asked. "Sorry, guess I'm a dunce."

he gave a chuckle and nuzzled him "You miss being pregnant" he says with a purr "Like i do... i miss having kittens growing in me" he rubs more at the humans belly and smiles

"Oh! Yeah...that's probably it." Chazz said with a weak smile.

"Then why don't you two stay the breeders?" Heart asked as she climbed onto the sofa. "I bet there are people who don't want to put up with the Breeding Center to get a mon."

'Especially when it comes to a mewtwo' Merin thought to himself but he nodded "We would be able to do it on our terms, at our pace" He gave a smile and rubbed more at the humans belly.

"But something else is bugging you isnt it?" he asked looking to Chazz

"Just the guy's words, oh well. I guess it's not important." Chazz said. "I guess we could, though...how the heck would we even advertise such a thing and not have the breeding center on us for it? Also, how are we going to be able to fill requests for different things? I only have pokemon from here in Kanto other than the ones from my...litter you could say. How are we gonna get other pokemon?"

"How else?" Merin says with a soft chuckle "we can go on some... business trips, acquire mons through the regular methods? or just get them from random stores throughout the region?"

"Or we could set up a daycare and breeding centre somewhere along one of the routes" he offers "i know several abandoned homes that would probably be useful for that.. i never stayed close to them though back when i was wild... too many trainers would go past"