Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-23-2016

"Take your time hun, no rush, im not going anywhere...well not unless those facility jerks find a way around a large group of irritated pokemon"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-23-2016

"Let's hope they doing. See ya'll soon hopefully." Chazz said.

It took a few weeks but Chazz finally arrived home. He let out a sigh of relief as he closed the door.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-23-2016

Merin was curled up on Chazz's bed having nested on it and surrounded himself with the humans scent. He waited patiently for him to come up stairs and find him, the kitten, currently nursing so he didnt want to move.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-23-2016

Going upstairs, he figured he might as well lay down. However what he soon foun was merin laying there. A smile was on his face, though a weak one. He was pretty tired and a nice nap would've been lovely. Oh well, he didn't want to disturb Merin.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-24-2016

Merin looked over as the human came in the room and his tail wagged "hi" he said with a soft purr "clyou look tired, come lay down" he shifted making plenty of room for him.

"Its your bed just as much as it is my nest, and you are the only one who is more than welcome to disturb it"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-24-2016

"I can lay on the couch for a little." Chazz said. "The last thing we need is us cuddling and you expecting another litter. Though I'm thinking of staying for a little while, so we'll see."

Merin chuckled softly and shook his head, his eyes glowing he pulled chazz to the bed "come lay down silly, i cant get pregnant again till after ive finished the lactating stage" he smiled and stopped pulling when he was standjng at the side of the bed "besides, im sure youll be carrying next time i am" he smirks and gives a wink.

"We'll see, depends on if things quiet down enough for it." Chazz said after he'd been brought over to the bed.

His legs were rather tired so that was part of the reason he didn't scoled Merin for using their power to move him about. But it didn't really matter.

Merin looked up to him and tried to give a cute mewl and stretched his arms out for a hug.

"Cmon, your new kitten hasnt even met you yet" he says with a smile "such a naughty daddy you are" he giggles as he playfully scolds the human.

The hug was given as he took a seat and Chazz laughed.

"Oh don't listen to your mother on that, they're just putting thoughts into your little head. I'm not naughty. Chazz replied as he gently ruffled the fur on the kitten's head.

It purred and mrewled nuzzling back againt his hand "so how was the rest of the adventure after i... had to take my leave?" Merin asks watching the two interact "get many more mons?"

"It's was okay, kind of boring to be honest." Chazz said. "Besides Jack and Feu, not many. Jack's actually agreed to help with the breeding, apparantly he's quite a rare pokemon so it be for a good cause."

Merin chuckled and nodded "lucarios are in high demand but are a well hidden species" he says simply with a purr "they dont like to interact with humans normally"

"Well, Jack seems to like the idea of having some Riolus around him to train. He keeps trying to train Feu to see Aura." Chazz said with a smile. "I think he ust wants to be a mentor."

Merin nods still purring "if only i was compatable id carry for him" he says with a soft chuckle

"It's okay, maybe you can another time." Chazz said as he got up. "Well, since I'll be home for a while, might as well get this started. Let's see if we can have a normal pregnancy now."

Sadly there was no chance of that.

Merin chuckled "why dont you carry for him then?" He asked smiling.

Even though the mewtwo wanted to, he stayed celebate for once, even though he now slept with Chazz on the nights that Chazz wasn't 'entertaining' one of the others.

The felines psychic powers also helped on another way. The facility kept sending people to spy on them or pester for a little of mewtwo kittens. And he was able to sense their approach before they ever got close enough.

"I am, I'm actually going to go to Jack and...you know." Chazz answered.

With that he was gone. Considering the rarity of Lucarios, Jack and Chazz had more than one session to try and hope for a bigger litter. The human even ended up with Feu for a session, in which she went with Jack. Though there wasn't much of an idea on how that would go. The Facilities morons still came now an then but they were often sent flying in some shape or form as the first few months went by. There were some areas in need of repairs and Chazz was currently doing that, though he paused and gave a sigh as he flexed his right hand.

"Come on...." Chazz muttered as he glanced down.

The center on top of both of his hands looked rather buised. He had no idea how he got those but then again, he sometimes got bruises he had no idea how they came to be. His stomach though was already at the triplet mark and it seemed it was going to be a rather bountiful litter.

"Chazz.. we told you not to push yourself" merin scolded and had Flare take over while the mewtwo fussed "whats wrong with your hands?" The feline asks looking them over.

"You didnt hit them with a hammer did you?" He asks simply and gently massages them.

"I'm sitting, that's not pushing myself Mr Keep secrets on journey." Chazz replied with a smile, though he stood up. "I honestly don't know. I probably smashed em against something. I think I would remember smashing both hands with the hammer but I'm positive that's not it."

A sound left Chazz as pain hit his hands despite the gentle massage. It just felt really sore now.