Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-24-2016

Merin jumped at the cry of pan and his ears went flat "sorry... we should probably get chansey out... shes closer to a nurse than i am..."

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-24-2016

"It's alright, they just hurt more with preassure applied." Chazz said.

Chansey never did get a nickname, there as just no idea on what to call her. So she remained the same. Finding her was easy, as she stayed in the nursery area of the house.

"Hey Chansey, can you help me out with something?" Chazz asked. "My hands are just buised but o you have anything for it?"

The round pink pokemon waddled over and had a look suspiciously then nodded and got out a cream "rub into the area when it starts to hurt too much" she says and come yo me when it starts to change"

"Change? You mean when it starts to fade away?" Chazz asked slightly confused by her words as he accepted the cream.

She mearly gave a playful smile and then turned to one of the incubators. An egg inside needing her attention.

Raising a brow, Chazz merely shrugged and rubbed the cream in on both hands. The rest of the day was pretty easy, though his hands started to hurt a lot more once night came. In fact they seemed to cramp up or oddly enough get stuck. What the heck was going on now? Taking a seat on his bed, he moved his hand about though a really sharp pain went through it and Chazz sighed. The bruised area seemed to have swelled as well, lovely.

Merin watched him, waiting for the human to lay down before he took one of his hands to look at.

"Are they getting worse?" He asked concerned "what did chansey say?"

"I think so, the cream she gave me does numb it but...not for very long." Chazz answered. "She said to come see her when it's starts to change, she wasn't specific on it so I'm not sure what she means."

He nods and gives it a soft kiss, "well for now, sleep we can deal with it better tomorrow " he says with a fort purr

"I guess." CHazz said.

Sadly sleep didn't come with how much of a pain this was starting to be in both hands. Getting up, he went into the nearby bathroom and sighed. It seemed bigger now and rather hard when he poked it. Course a great deal of pain went through his hand with that. Although the pain remained instead of fading and to his shock, a spike came through the area on both hands!! A startled yell left him though he glance in the mirror to see a red pair of lucario ears on his head; matching his red hair.

"MERIN!!!" CHazz shouted.

Merin appeared at the door in seconds "what what!" He asked looking round the room in concern

"SOmething is really wrong, find Chansey!!" Chazz said.

taking a seat, he tried to relax though from that shock his stomach started to swell outward. A groan left him as he adjusted his shirt.

The two of them returned a minute later and the pink mon gave you a smile "whats wrong master?" She asked playing oblivious while the m3wtwo fussed over the new additions to his favorite person.

"This....these!" Chazz said as he showed her the spikes and then to his ears that twitched constantly at the moment. "What's going on?!"

HIs stomach groaned as it bulged out more, showing a little bit of skin from under his shirt.

"Calm hun"merin said stroking his belly

"I guess it was to be expected, its rare but happens some times" she said looking at the spokes to make sure they had come through cleanly "your body adapts to help you carry the young. It should go back once yiu give birth, although it may take some time or may not at all"

"How am I suppose to be calm...when things are just sprouting out?!" CHazz questioned in a panic toned to Merin. "How are spikes and ears suppose to help me carry?! What happens if this doesnt go away?!"

Merin sighed but continues to soothinglg rub at his gut.

"Well, the ears are the only parts that may not" she says pointing "the spijes should go. But you know how Lucario is in tuned with aura energys, the spikes help them do it as the young develope they also become in tuned theough their parents, so its only natural y I u would need to become in tuned aith aura"

"This can't get any worse.." Chazz groaned as he tried to relax.

Though his stomach still grew and was past over due with triplets at this point. A good deal of skin showing from his shirt and now he was looking ready to burst with quads. It seems having your higher emotions affect how fast you grow wasn't a good thing.

"It could, you could have grown fur and a tail" the pink pokemon mused "just try to stay calm, take it easy and youll be fine" she says with a smile and wanders off.

"I think the ears look cute on you" he says with a purr and gently scratches at one

A whimper left Chazz as he sat there, feeling a few of the youngsters kick about. His ears twitched as Merin scratched the one.

"I guess...." Chazz said as he attempted to get up. "Well hopefully nothing else weird happens, I'm rather tired for it to."