Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-25-2016

Merin smiled and guided him inside to the dining room then lifted him and sat him on the table infront of Chazz "here, you two talk, ill be back in a bit to massage some cream into that belly of yours Chazz"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-25-2016

Chazz nodded and looked at Rusty.

"Rusty, is everything okay?" Chazz asked.

"I guess." Rusty answered, a sigh left Chazz.

"YOu just seem...unhappy. I wanna know why so I can help you with it." Rusty's ears twitched and slanted a bit.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-26-2016

Merin took his time before coming back, lotion in paw and placed it on the table in the living room before walking to the kitchen "cmon lets get you to a more comfortable chair" he said and helped Chazz up then picked up Rusty "dont think your getting out of this conversation "he told the mon with a smile and carried him and helped Chazz into his recliner after taking the humans shirt off so he could get to his belly.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-27-2016

Rusty's ears slanted annoyed. He didn't want this. Chazz was helped from the chair and soon in a much better spot an Rusty was soon brought back.

"Come on Rusty, don't make that face." Chazz said.

"I don't see why I'm here at all." Rusty commented an chazz tilted his head.

"Wha..."

"I can't do anything around here nor out there."

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-27-2016

Merin tilted his head curious as to Rustys words but chose not to speak up, instead he applied the cream to his paws and started massaging into the dome of a belly trying to sooth the skin that was pulled taught.

"What do you mean Rusty? YOu do things, you're a great member of the team an you've helped out around here many times" Chazz said, the massage felt really good though.

"But what after that? There's nothing after that, I'm too small to be of a real use." Rusty replied.

"I can find a firestone, sure it'll be hard but if you want to evolve I can do that." Rusty sighed.

"I guess.."

(I had a idea, since all the mons in that guys shop were shiny or a rare kind, what if evolving Rusty doesn't go right? Like he's a mix of his ninetails self and vulpix?)

(Sound good to me ^^)

"Just because you cant find somesomething to do isnt a reason to become depressed" Merin says with a soft smile "look at Amon, he hays around in the streem all the time" 

"And if you want you can breed too, you're old enough. Plus when you evolve, you'll have a easier time moving around if you do breed." Chazz offered.

"Yeah...maybe..." Rusty said.

"I promise, first thing I'll do when I can walk outside of the house is find a firestone."

"Id offer to go looking for you"merin says looking up at his human "but those guys are buzzing around again"

"Leave em be unless they try to pull something." Chazz said a soft moan left him as his stomach pushed forward, getting just a little bit bigger.

It honestly wouldn't be long now for this litter to be born. Course Chazz wasn't too sure how it would go with those creeps hanging about. Oh well, he couldn't only hope things would be fine.

"We did manage to find the land deeds" merin says with a smile "and thankfully the local towns had no problem with us taking full posession, the land is actually quite large"

"That's good. Plenty of space for youngsters. We should probably fence in a large area out back for em to play in" Chazz said.

Rusty had started away from the two, seeing how the conversation had a sudden shift. Though the fox like pokemon headed outside and into the wooded area.

Merin sighed watching him go "yeah... sorry i didn't mean to..." he sighed deeply "tim, the Timbur is already working on the fence"

"It's okay. Maybe Rusty just wants to be able to do more meaningfull things here, sad that he thinks he has to evolve for it." Chazz said. "Well that's a good thing. All we can do is sit back and wait then. Do you know how everyone else is doing? I know Tria is expecting as is Feu though I don't know about the others."

Merin shook his head "most are staying quiet at the moment" he admits "the dragons dont want to have more till the house is finished, and several of the others share that view"

"Understandable." Chazz said.

A few days later, the fence was complete and so was the house. It was nice to have a completed house and everyone thought so. Though Rusty was spending more time sleeping than anything else. Currently the fire type was curled up in their basket.

Merin didn't like seeing him like this and had head out daily to fine the stone needed he returned. Returning eventually with a cracked one

Rusty's ears twitched as he noticed something in the room and he glanced up. Revealing Merin in their gaze. A yawn left the fire type as they seemed to struggle to sit up.

"Merin? What are you doing?" Rusty asked as he raised a paw and rubbed his eyes.

Merin sighed watching him sleep again in his basket. It was hard for him to find something for him to do mainly because there wasnt a great deal to do.

(Rusty didn't go back to sleep, he's awake now just sitting in the basket.)

"Merin? Anyone home in there? I asked you something." Rusty called as he waved a paw in the air at em. "What do you need?"