Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-27-2016

"I gound you a fire stone" he says softly "but its a cracked one... who knows what will happen if it will work... sadly only Chazz can use it on you, you are his pokemon after all..." he knelt down and picked Rusty up "cmon, hes waiting for us in his room. Our belovid human is stuck in bed till he gives birth"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 03-28-2016

"maybe it be best to wait a little while?" Rusty started. "Hey! Set me down!"

Merin would fin that Rusty was rather heavy and they would see why once he was out of the basket. His stomach was rather round, in fact it was a wonder he even fitted into the basket to begin with as his stomach looked just as big as the basket. The fire type's ears lowered as he was held up in the air. Though the large mass of his stomach jiggled as whatever was in there moved about.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 03-28-2016

Merin blinked looking at him and then sat on the couch laying Rusty on his back between his legs and started palpating his belly "Either you've Really let yourself go, and we will find a way to get you exercise, or your pregnant Rusty, now tell me the truth... are you? because you should have told me Ages ago if you are!"

"Yeah....but not for very long. It happened after the chat with Chazz." Rusty answered; at least he wasn't dangling in the air now an whatever was in there responded to the paw on his stomach an kicked back. "There was a Mightyena/poochyena pack out in the woods and I got pounced by em, their leader was abnormally large so....I guess his pups are too."

Merin gave a sigh and gently rubbed at the swollen dome "Why didnt you tell me?" he asks a little sadly trying to sooth the pups and calm them down "You know we would have done everything we could to help you if you had told us" he continues to stroke him before picking him up to stand up, cradling him in his arms with his bulging belly resting against the felines chest so it wont jiggle around.

"Well...I thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal, like the pups wouldn't get so huge. I mean there was such a size difference, I figured I'd just end up with more of me,vulpixs that is....but....I'm guessing I'm getting bigger than average poochyenas instead." Rusty answered. "I didn't think they'd get so huge so quickly so, I thought it would all just go smoothly."

The stretched stomach groaned as the young squirmed about, despite being against Merin's arms an chest the massive started to grow. Swelling in the legendaries arms, the vulpix's ears lowered as they seemed to look like a brand new basketball; though that was only going by how much his belly stretched downward. The sides of his stomach looked half that size.

"Nor them growing this fast.....didn't expect it...." Rusty said.

Merin nodded and carried him up to Chazz's room "Well we should get you to Chazz then, being turned into a Ninetails would be best for you at this rate of growth... your probably going to be stuck in bed with him"

"But....is that really safe for the pups?" Rusty asked as he felt the bigger pups start kicking again. "like the change isn't going to hurt em or affect em?"

Merin gave a soft chuckle "No, the stones only effect you, i wont claim i know everything about them, but i know that they can only effect one individual." he smiles and gives him a soft nuzzle "i've seen them used on pregnant mons before, something about being keyed to your Exact DNA, and as the cubs have different DNA, it wont effect them" he continued to carry him up the stairs, while he was confident it wouldn't effect the cubs in any way, he was worried that the crack through the center of the stone would have some adverse effect on the small, and heavily gravid pokemon.

"I just regret i wont be able to carry you anymore" he admits with a purr "You so soft and even your belly makes you more Cute"

"We could just wait till I have em." Rusty suggested.

Course the mound still bulged outward more, getting bigger and no doubt heavier for Merin to carry. The pups were growing restless quickly as their space was running out of room. The pups were going to be big no matter what was done however that crack in the stone woul prove a issue.

"At this rate it wont be long" Merin said with a soft chuckle and walked into Chazz's room "Hey look Chazz, someone to share your Plump condition" he said with a chuckle and laid Rusty down on his side next to the human and then gently scratched at the Vulpix's belly and ears.

"Holy.....Rusty? What happened to you?" Chazz asked, shocked to see his shiny friend in such a large state.

"Wild abnormally large Mightyena...." Rusty answered.

"Oh dear.....there shouldn't be any Mightyenas in this region...."

The scratching at his belly felt nice, though the mass bulged outward in a large surge of growth as Merin petted em there.

"i dont think its going to be too much longer for him" he says with a chuckle "they are growing so fast... i wander why"

"Well there could be something to that Mightyena but we'd have to catch em to figure it out." Chazz said. "We can't do that until I've had this litter though. Anyway, what else is going on?"

"not much" Merin says with a chuckle and continues his gently scratching "I talked to Rusty about the Stone i found... although by the feels of it.. hes due any time now with the size of this belly, it just keep growing... kinda wish i could get that to happen to me and not the long term thing i keep having"

"It's not as great as you think...." Rusty said as his stomach still stretched into Merin's paw.

"A stone? YOu actually found one?" Chazz asked, surprise was in his voice but he was glad. "Is it honestly wise to use it on him when he could have them any moment?"

"Well not seeing as he is so close to due" he admits with a chuckle "But yeah i did find one, although its cracked... it should still work" he pulls it out of the backpack he has handing it to Chazz.

"Were going to need to wait though" he says rubbing the belly with both hands now "With them getting so close.."

"I agree, it's best to wait." Chazz said as he accepted the stone and set it down.

"This feels partially good and the rest just hurts..." Rusty said as his stomach was rubbed. "Can I sit up?"

Merin nods and shifts to let him do so, helping him after a few attempts because he has trouble with it due to his huge belly "You feeling ok?" he asks a little concerned hoping he hasn't gone into labor just yet.

"Feeling really stretched, kind of hurts but other than that I feel okay." Rusty answered as a few of the pups kicked.