Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 04-02-2016

Merin whimpered loudly looking around sitting opposite Eric, his hands were bound and there was a device atatched to his artery tube.

"Eric... are you ok?" He asks worried

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 04-02-2016

"I think so but what's going on?" Eric asked as he looked over to Merin.

Thankfully, his hands weren't bond so the man was able to try an unbind Merin. At least the ones on his hands, he didn't risk trying to remove the one from their artery tube.

Merin went to touch the device but yelped when it electrocuted him "gah...i...its the damn facility people..." he says with a sigh "they have been after me and my kittens for months now... they must have found a way through the fence... we need to get out of here but... i cant use any of my powers... this thing electrocutes me when i try..."

"I'm afraid I don't do good with technology...." Eric said. "How are we going to do that?"

Eric really had no ideas and really he was looking around for a possible way out.

"I have one idea" he says softly "and i am sorry for this" he says and then kicks Eric in the chest

"all i can say is, get mad" he says and bites his leg "ill fix everything later"

"What is..." Eric started though he let out a gasp as he got the wind knocked out of him slightly and he hit the wall of the truck.

A groan left him as he tried to regain some air though he cried out as Merin bit down his leg. The poor human tried to kick the legendary off of him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Eric demanded, his heart starting to pound in his chest.

"I cant get us out of here" he says "but you can...just try not to kill me" he bites down again and scractes at his arms, clearly not trying to do more than bring out the defense mechanism.

"YOu want me to go berserk?! YOu insane?!" Eric questioned as his arms were scratched up and he was bite.

Getting away from Merin, the human went against the wall across from em as far as he could go. The whole time his heart was pounding and he shuddered. Feeling the familiar sensation of it coming to the surface.

"I've already changed once today, I've never turned twice in the same day. I have no idea on how that's going to effect me." Eric said. "You already know I can control it, the session thing got interrupted."

"It doesnt matter, its our only hope!" He growls and yelps from a shock "th...they probably grabbed you thinking you Were Chazz... please... i wouldnt do this if i had another option"

"No no no...there...there's always another way...." Eric said as he shook his head. "There...there..there.. has to be...there has to be..."

Eric was afraid, afraid of going back into that state. Even if it was to help, he didn't want to. There was no control and how would it help with him being able to phase through things and not Merin?

"Please" merin pleaded "i dont want them to get my kittens... youve see what these people did to Marx" he bit down again this time on his arm ""you just need to break this thing open!" He adds motioning to the box around them.

"WE can think of a different way, I'm not a good thing for the kits to be around either..." Eric said.

A yell left Eric as his arm was bit down on and as he gritted his teeth an groaned, there was a growl like sound. The wound to his arm from earlier was now bleeding again witht he new injuries added onto it. Claws formed and he swung a clawed hand at Merin, attempting to hit em across the cheek.

"WE're going to have a worse problem if I let it out!! Don't you get it?!" Eric snapped though he realeased what he did and put his hands agaisnt the sides of his head. "Crap! No no no.....I don't want to do this again....not again..."

"Just focus your anger on them, and keeping us safe" he says and scratches his chest "Eve, Fay, Chazz and Mysteria will handle the rest! Remember i never do something without backups in place"

"It can't focus on anything! It's controled by instinct!" Eric retorted. "Stop.....attacking...ME!!!"

A light purple glow came to Eric's eyes as his mind started to slip more, he lunged for Merin but due to the truck taking a sharp turn, he was flung away and slammed into the side of the truck. Landing on the ground, he rose slightly an groaned taking a few deep breathes.

"Finally" he muttered softly "remember, you need to protect me, focus on them and getting us out of here" he smiles and watches him trying to not pose a threat but instead look like a wounded ally.

A few growl like sounds left Eric as the rest of the changes took over. To it though, Merin was the thing that kept going at him. The creature could remember few things as Eric but what triggered it, was usually a thing to cross over. A snarl left the creature as it stared down at Merin, though it quickly rose a clawed paw and attempted to slam it down on em. If it missed,there would be a deep dent in the bottom of the truck where Merin once was.

Merin groaned rubbing his belly, that had been close... if it wasnt for the damn device on him he would be able to alter the beasts views of him. He had an idea... but it was risky.

The next time it lashed out at him. He turned quickly and took a half step away, he yowled loudly in pain as it raked its claws down the back of his head, back and part of his tail, but it was enough to disable the device and he quickly reached out to it psychicly, swapping its angered view of him to one of defend at all costs and also the truck and facility lackys to 'kill now,

The truck bounced form the big dent in it, however it once again swung at Merin. Disabling the device as they wanted though leaving another bloody dent in the bottom of the truck, making it bounce again. With the intrusion of something in it's mind the creature screeched loudly, a horrid sound that caused the lackies to slam on the brakes. For the moment, Merin's trick was working. The creature's rampage was directed to the metal as it thrashed about. Unfortunatly the second transformation of the day was a strange thing, the creature was getting larger as this form was still somewhat unstable due to the serum that was barely in it's system. Fabric ripped even more, making the lab coat and pants Eric wore even more torn up. Still the creature burst through the back end of the truck and tore it to pieces.

The lackies were shocked and a snarl left the now larger beast as Merin's trick was still working. Something that Merin didn't take in account though was the fact that the creature would do more than kill the men. It pretty much devoured em. The worst part though was by allowing it to have it's bloodlust, it's ment went even more feral and the ghost attribute kicked the psyhic trick out of it's mind. Resulting in the creature snarling at Merin with bloody fangs gleaming in the moonlight. That trick wouldn't work again, not with Merin on their own as they now mad the beast worse than it naturally was.

"Fuck" Merin reeled at the kick out of his mind and he staggered a bit, blood already running down his back "Please... Eric... remember the p...plan... and please... dont kill my kittens" he whimpered softly. He did the one thing he could think of at the time and sent a psychic distress to Chazz, mysteria and Eve telling them what happened.

A snarl left the creature as it raised a massive paw at Merin and swung down at em. There was plenty of time to dodge though. They all got the signal an it was clear Mysteria was pissed, grabbing the bag that has the other serums in it, she took off though Chazz had her get on Flare with em to get there faster. Upon arriving, Chazz's jaw dropped at Erci's sheer size.

"Oh god....it got worse..." CHazz muttered.

"What the hell did you do to him?!" Mysteria yelled at Merin. "We'll have to use all the serum he brought with him and that might not even be enough."

Digging into the bag, she pulled out five needles. Quite tiny compared to the beast he was now, though the half fire type raised one in the air mentally an threw it at the creature. It struck, causing it to screech out though it was clear more than one needle was needed.