Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 04-04-2016

Merin collapsed to the floor in a heap and cradled his arm. He watches Eric a little fearful but is proud that he managed to get control back.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 04-04-2016

"I'm sorry...sorry..." eric panted. "IT's just....those people....oh what the hell did they use on me?!"

Merin shakes his head slowly "i dont know... maybe y...you should do a test when we get back" h egroaned trying to stand up. His arm dislocated and bleeding badly from all the teeth holes "c...cmon we need to get back"

"Right....get back...get back..." Eric muttered as he went to help Merin get back home.

"Are you guys okay?" Chazz asked as he came running up to em.

"Oh yeah.." merin said holding his arm to his chest not caring his fur is geeting covered in blood "he got atacked by something and went beserk... sadly i was a bit too close"

It seemed like there was no such thing as a normal day anymore. Chazz sighed and helped Merin to the house the rest of the way, though he quickly went to treat the wound to their arm. After this was done, Eric had asked if there was a room he could use to set up his equipment and do something since his room was currentlly controlled by Mysteria as her nest. It took a hour or so but they found a room, in which Eric went to work.

Merin left eric alone to work knowing he tended to get immursed in it so deep even food rarely got him out, instead he turned his attention to Chazz, and after sealing the room for any who might look in kn them pulled his human into an almost vice tight hug and whimpered softly.

"Is it me?" He asks softly "bad luck seems to be following me like a bad smell follows a muk... i keep getting myself injused or keep doing it to myself... hell i even brought Marx into your life and he brings nothing but problems too..." the feline whimpered more and sat on the bed.

"Im sorry im a bad mon.. im supposed to bring joy, fun, safety and happiness to your life yet all im bringing is pain for myself and trouble for you..."

Chazz was surprised by the hug and the strength of it hurt a little bit. However, he returned the hug.

"Listen to me Merin, you're a good mon." Chazz started. "If I never signed us up for the facility, none of this would happen. You're a great parent to your kits, you have a good heart, and Eric has nothing against you. You do bring joy besides life is full of ups an downs. Please Merin, don't think of yourself like that, you're a good mon."

"But...because of me... he killed people" he started hesitantly "and marx... his attitude towards Eric could have killed alot of us... im not even a good trainer because i dont like fighting wild mons...i keep throwing myself into harms way and suffering for it... and never seem to learn my lesson from it.... on top of that... when i get injured the kittent take most of the potions effects and i seem to have a resistance to the rest..."

"Merin, you make mistakes as do I. I asked Eric here to begin with, if I never did then Marx wouldn't have attacked em and all this wouldn't have happened." Chazz said. "Eric made the mistake to not tell us his condition but he's not opened up to us about it at least. Your kits are growing, they need to be healthy so that might be why they're taking the effects of potions."

This was hard but Chazz was determined to show Merin that things would be alright.

"I've had troubled mons before, everyone does when they start off. You're a good trainer, some mons are just more stubborn than others an need more time to get used to the idea of being ordered by another. Plus Marx has a bad past so that's why he's like this." Chazz said.

He nodded slowly ans gave a soft 'mew'
"I just..." he paused and gave a sigh "my parents... when they weren't mistreating me for being a 'shiny freak' always told me that a mon should never harm a human... even in self defense... they wouldn't just be angry im a trainer now... or angry i, in a way atacked a human... they would try to kill me for it..." he looked to chazz and whimpered more.
"I was raised to believe that, as a legendary... all of this... being s trainer, being owned... atacking a human... is the worst i could ever do in my life..." he looked to his lap and fidgeted with his thumbs "and im sure you know what my punishment, according to their standards, should be..."

"Forget what they said to you Merin, you're you. Be yourself." Chazz urged. "Your parents didn't care about you, so you shouldn't listen to them. Yes attacking humans isn't good but still, you aren't going to get slain for it. Be yourself Merin, don't try to make a false you to impress the mons who rejected you for a stupid reason."

He nods slowly and pulls him into a tight hug again. Even though one arm is bound in a sling.

"I will admit... im surprised i have any blood left after all the bleeding ive done the last week..."

"I'm thankfull that you do have blood in ya still." Chazz said with a smile as he hugged them back. "I gotta go check on the pups, I'll see ya later."

With that, Chazz left. In the new room that Eric was in, the scientist felt groggy and dizzy. His mind just felt like it was being blended but he was still in control, just really dizzy feeling. His whole body ached as he took a seat, waiting for anaylize of his DNA to be done.

Merin wandered down the hall to Srics room and knocked softly befire stepping in "hey... hows it going?"

"huh?" Eric muttered before he glanced over his shoulder to see Merin. "oh...slow. Going really slow..."

The human rubbed his eyes as he took his shoes off, his feet having felt confined in em.

Merin nods and helps him get comfortable, giving him a light massage to his feet through his socks "well if it was all instantaneous it would take the thrill out of it i guess"

A wince left Eric as Merin massaged his feet.

"You don't have to...do that." Eric said. "Yeah, it would ruin the thrill. Although, my head seems intent on killing me with those new changes. I still feel really weird."

He chuckles softly, a feeling he hasn't had in s while "i wouldnt dk it if i didn't want to" he says softly "although something feels..." he pulls off one of the socks and gawks at the changed foot, it looking very much like his own from the ankle down, including the two toes, dueclaw toe, pink pawpads and thin lush fur.

"Well i... incan see why they were hurting" he says simply holding one up for him to see "looks good on you ill admit"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 04-05-2016

"Wh...." Eric started as he adjusted his position to see the changed limb.

Which resulted in him yanking the sock off the other one, revealing the same thing. Eric's face paled at seeing this. Unknown to him the pupil in his right eye slitted into more feline like.

"Oh no...." Eric groaned. "But when did....oh shit!"