Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 04-05-2016

He nods but purrs softly "in the mean time, i best go see how Chazz is doing..." he stops at the door and smiles "watch this" he says then clicks his fingers. Theres a yelp of 'hey!' And when he opens the door Mysteria is a foot or so back from it "well i can say im not surprised" he says looking at her.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 04-05-2016

(Shall we do a small time skip?)

Eric shook his head as he saw Mysteria there. It didn't surprise him honestly, though he was a tad surprise that she could move with her quad like stomahc.

"See ya." Eric said.

(Hehe yeah sounds like a good idea, have merin have his litter)

"You need to teach her to stop hanging around just on the other side of doors" he says before he walks off

"You think I haven't tried?"Eric commented.

A few weeks later, things had somewhat quieted down. Eric was wearing a new lab coat with it closed, trying to hide the swell in of his stomach. He was honestly shocked that he was actually pregnant and at the moment, he was keeping it quiet. Things were busy enough despite it being calm.

Merin hadnt missed Erics swelling, but had been too preoccupied with his large litter to make much note of it. His litter had been far larger than expected, and he was currently laying on Chazz's bed nursing them while talking to Eric "so how you coping?" He asks softly

"Fine...guess I'm fine." Eric answered as he scribbled on his pad.

Considering the fact the litter was larger due to him, Eric took it on himself to make sure the litter was at least healty. So far, none of em seemed to inherit his....issues. Course he was partially out of it since he was worrying over his own impending young.

Merin smiles and gets his attention by rubbing the humans belly "hun, itll be ok, we knew there was a chance"

Eric's face went ride and he pulled away a little bit.

"Don't know what you're talking about." Eric muttered as he merely scribbled on the paper now.

Merin sighed and pulled eric over and opened his coat to expose his belly "im a psychic type dont forget" hw says "i can sense them, ive known since you started showing"

"Alright alright." Eric says as he pulls away and buttons his new lab coat up. "So what?"

The human was now just scribbling on the paper in his uneasyness.

"why do you want to hide it? Is mysteria giving you a hard time again about... what happend between us?" He asks softly "its nothing to be ashamed of, Chazz carries often aswell you know... and he isnt ashamed of ot"

"Let's just say I'm concerned and don't want to cause problems." Eric answered. "Mysteria doesn't even know yet, she's suspicious yes but she hasn't figured it out. Her pups are giving her a chaotic time."

"Well atleast she is busy" he says with a shrug and then smiles seeing one of the riolu pups he had crawls over to Eric and look cutely up at him. "You havent changed since we... yeah... i know it may be too soon to say but i think youll be ok for a while"

Eric glanced down at the Riolu and gave it a gentle pat on it's head.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean it won't happen." Eric answered. "There's more to my worries than me changing."

His stomach started to feel a bit tight, though at the moment he was ignoring it.

"Are you worried about it affecting them?" He asks notting to his belly "it should be fine, mons dont usually get any access to our powers till were over six months old"

A weak nod left Eric to answer Merin's question.

"There's still the risk, no matter the age." Eric answered. "That in itself is a dangerous thing, we really don't need more of me running around with my problem. At least you've had normal mons from the looks of it."

He nods and sighs "nothing i can tell for now anyway" he shrugs

A sound left Eric, something like a sigh and a mhm mixed together. Though a groan soon left him as he set a hand on the bulge of his stomach, the mass started to push outward. You couldn't quite tell yet but after a minute, the mass was pushing against the coat.

Merin chuckles seeing it "why is it humans do that when pregnant to a mon?" He asks softly he gives a small shrug and smiles seeing the puppy get into Erics lap and licks at his chin "he likes you"

"Different biology...." Eric answered before he received the lick. "yes well....he hasn't seen the part he shouldn't like."

In which he gave it another gentle pat.