Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 04-06-2016

Merin sighs and nods a little "i guess" he says and licks him "think youll be able to find me something better for a blindfold than this?" He asks

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 04-06-2016

"I'll keep an eye out for something." Chazz said with a nod.

He purred and nuzzled at him before laying down and curling up to rest, his litter swarming and curlibg up with him a moment later.

Outside the door, standing dead infront of chazz was mysteria who was none too pleased with the state Eric had come back in and had intended to give Merin a piece of her mind again., although she now faced the felines trainer.

"Where is he?" Mysteria growled.

With her litter born, she was back to her thin self. Though they were being watched by Eric's other pokemon.

"Who?" Chazz asked.

"That stupid legendary!" Mysteria retorted. "Eric just came back, partially turned and in a rage. He destroyed most of his room before he reverted back and now he looks like he swallowed a basketball on top of all the cuts and bruises he's got!"

"That's not Merin's fault, there was a digimon out there that attacked them."

Merin gave a groan his hearing picking up her bitching and he tried blocking it out. In the Hall Eve Teleported onto Chazz's shoulder clearly a little irritated.

"How about before you go trying to lynch Merin you see if Eric is ok?" She sassed the mon "He is by the way, i repaired most of his stuff and Chanse is giving him a look over, although he wont explain his belly to her, maybe you would have better luck Chazz? He wont let anyone but you, Merin and Chance near him at the moment, ill guard the door, and merin, against little miss lynch mob" she looked to Mysteria and smiled sweetly.

"I just came from Eric!" Mysteria snapped at the small mon. "I came for answers and it seems Merin is just the cause of everything going wrong for Eric!"

"Now that's not true. it's not Merin's fault that things go wrong, you can't put the blame on him." Chazz said. "Merin got attacked by a digimon, Eric and I went after him."

Chazz glanced to Eve and sighed. Eric was defienatly a secret keeper it seemed, perhaps he was just trying to get used to having faith in others again? Maybe. At Eve's words, some smoke left Mysteria's nose as she was clearly displeased.

"ALright, I'll go see what I can do." Chazz said.

With that, he turned and started to Eric's room. Once there, he'd find Eric having wrapped himself up in a blanket sitting in the corner why Chanse trying to get him to let her finish the examine.

"Eric?" Chazz started though the scientist merely pulled the blanket to cover his head. "How is he?"

The question was in a whisper and meant for Chanse to hear.

Eve ztayed behind when Chazz walked off, standing on the door knob and juts watching Mysteria who literally fummed at her for not letting her pass.

Chance sighed at the question and shook her head "I dont know" she answers "fine as far as i can tell, the only blood on him was from a digimon... but hes put on so much weight so quickly im worried"

Chazz gave a nod. Understandable, Eric was a well built kind of guy. NOt muscular but he wasn't chubby or too skinny. So for him to suddenly have a lot weight did seem out there. But Chazz didn't doubt what the mons had told him. Reaching forward, he set a hand on where Eric's shoulder was. He could feel the other man tense up.

"Eric....can you please let Chanse finish her examine?" Chazz asked. "We're worried about you. Please...."

"Just leave me be....." Eric requested.

"We can't do that Eric. You're a guest here and a friend, if something...."

"And I said, LEAVE ME BE!!"

A set of claws swung and struck Chazz across his cheek. This resulted in Eric coming out of the blanket an it was clear it was instinct commanding him to lash out. Course Chanse could notice movement in Eric's stomach, giving a clue as to why he had so much weight.

She used her opportunity wisely, and with a wide knowledge on humans and mons, poked a few places on Eric and had him immobilized quickly and she handed chazz a medical towel.

"Here put pressure on your face" she insisted then turned her attention to Eric who was clearly shocked and not pleased at his immobilization "oh calm down its temporary" she said waving her hand at him and then inspected his belly.

"Thought so... how long?" She asked him simply "to both your intention to keep it a secret and how long its Been one"

Eric landed on the ground and gave a groan, course he wasn't pleased. Mainly though it was his other side taking over in a protective and displeased about this. The cuts on CHazz face were bleeding though he tried to ignore it as he did what Chanse told him. Even when Chanse was prodding his stomach, Eric attempted to move. Though the glow faded from his eyes as he snapped slightly out of it.

"A few weeks." Eric replied, clearly displeased.

"Eric this is alot of growth for onlya few weeks" she said "what happened?" She backed away and started tending to Chazz who by now should haveput two and two together.

"Merin placed a barrier around the room..." she says softly looking up and around while adding bandages to the cuts "Guess he didnt take this one down... this will remain a secret between us... but Eric... you know your diet should have changed the minute you found out, more mon friendly foods less human foods..."

"Yeah I get left behind and practically raped by a digimon, that might be why I'm bigger already." Eric answered.

Chazz sighed, that's where Eric had gone. They left him behind on accident.

"Considering this wasn't suppose to happen at all, I haven't had much of a time to really figure this out." Eric said. "I felt fine for a while and didn't figure it out till a couple of days ago."

"And mwrin gave birth a few days ago" she mutters and sighs "so he would have been too focused on that to notice seeing as he was as big as a house... im guessing hes noticed now? That may explain the barrier"

"Yeah he noticed and I told him today cause he persisted." Eric replied.

The young in his stomach shifted before bulging forward, making his stomach a bit bigger.

"Whos are they?" She asks and looks to Chazz "you might beed to help him through the whole thing... remember your first time?"

"Probably that digimon's and.....Merin's...." Eric answered, feeling really uncomfortable on his stomach.

"Wait...those are Merin's?" Chazz asked. "When did....never mind, not my buisness. I can but this is a different situation since Eric's.....ya know."

"Just leave me be for it, you don't need to get more scratches from this."

She nodded "i didnt mean to pry rudely, im only doing so for medical reasons" she offered a trademark chansey smile when she finished with erics face "but i will be neglecting my dutys if i didnt tell you you need to change to eat more fish and some poffins. Eat the sweet ones they tend to be more palitable to humans, they are all kept in separate containers in the kitchen" she helped him up and dusted him off once the paralysis was over.

"Id also suggest not telling Mysteria, she seems to have it out for Merin and i doubt shed ever let him see you again... speaking of, Chazz may i see Merin? I was told he was bangged up a bit"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 04-07-2016

"Change? I do hope you mean just in the food area and not the other area." Eric asked as he was helped up. "There's a problem with trying to hide it htough. I'm already big enough to where my shirt won't hide it nor my coat. So honestly, she's gonna figure it out sooner or later."

"That is true, Mysteria is half psyhic. She's bound to put two an two together.." Chazz said.

"Even more so with the wierdness in the woods."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't know if it was me or them but when the digimon first attacked me, something blew him off. Probably psyhic energy but still." Chazz glanced to Chanse.

"He's in his room."

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 04-07-2016

She hmms and nods "it could be the mewtwo part of you" she says looking him over "you do have that in you so maybe your starting to learn control" she shrugs then turns to leave.

"Just do what you can for now to keep her off him, you know what short temper she has" Chance says before walking out

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 04-07-2016

"Don't see how I can have some control over something I didn't even try to do." Eric replied

"I'll try Chanse" Chazz said as he stood up.

Though he glanced to Eric as he watched the man start to put a new shirt on; he already had pants on. Something he managed before Chanse's arrival.

"You okay Eric?" Chazz asked.

"I don't know. The fact that there is a risk of these ones getting what I got isn't a pleasent thought." Eric replied.

"Look, you probably won't have any humans. I've never had a human kid nor the mons that I mated with."

"Not quite conforting."