Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 04-13-2016

Merin purred and as he looked up. He had been silently sewing his new blindfold in the corner while eric slept. He smiled and wagged his tail a little "hey there, how you feeling?"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 04-14-2016

"Bigger but oddly enough not that much heavier..." Eric said as he got up the rest of the way. "Man.....I grew a lot, doesn't quite feel like it though."

Strange, though due to the fact that digimon had several stages in life, he was carring the small Punimon. Which was at the start of the evolution line for the weregarumon.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 04-14-2016

He nods and purrs nuzzling him "ok... think your up for some fresh air?" He asks with a smile "i have some stuff planned but i need you, Clifford and Chazz."

"Yeah I guess." Eric said as he pulled on his shirt a little. "Gonna be a while before these are all due. Lead on."

He nods and continues his purring. He guides him out to the large battle arena, Chazz, Clifford and Mysteria already there.
"Well, seems everyone is here, Wheres Gaia?" He asks with a smile and sees her land on the feild. "Ok, heres the rules, two v one, them verse me, itll be an initiative battle meaning that the three humans are here as observers and just to make sure we stick to the rules. No killing, keep it inside the feild, we clear?"

"Fine fine." Mysteria said, clearly annoyed. "Let's just get this started."

Eric gave a sigh as he sat down. HE really didn't know if this would go good or not. Still with everyone there it was only a matter of seeing.

Merin smiled and gave both Chazz and Eric a nuzzle "dont worry, i wont hurt them too much. Chazz, can you be the main reff? Just say when to start and stop kinda thing." he smiles and turns and steps onto the feild opposite the other two. A smile and purr coming from him the whole time.

"Sure." Chazz said as he made his way to the spot. "You all ready? GO!!"

Mysteria was quick to unleash Flame Charge, rushing towards Merin in the attempt to hit him. If it landed, her speed would increase.

Merin gave a chuckle and she charded right through him having used hypnosis on her "too slow, this is an initiative battle... so you dont need to use a set tree of skills... so..." he waved his hand at her making her fly backwards away from him.

Gaia used the sistraction to fly into the sky and charge at Merin at full speed. The feline simply rased his hand and blocked it with a barrier and then deflected flicking his wrist to one side naking her fall to the floor to one side of him and grind to a halt.

"I don't like this...." Eric muttered to himself as he sat there uneasy.

Mysteria hit the ground and was out for the time being.

Gaia shot at Merin with a hyper beam and he again deflected it with another barrier, it flying harmlessly into the sky. She followed that up with a hydroblast and merin simply gathered the water up into a large ball and then made it shower over the berry trees.

"Dont worry, i promise it will be ok" he telepathically sends to Eric.

Merins look of 'complete effortlessness' concerning the whole battle irritated her and she made a swing with her tail aiming for merins Blindfold. For the first time merin moved to dodge with a growl.

I just...don't... ERic started though he ended his thoughts as he saw the battle getting worse.

Mysteria woke up and was quick to use Mystic fire on Merin.

Merin gave a nod to Eric and managed to dodge the fire with a Dummy. Appearing a few steps back from it. Gaia started to flap her wings to use gust but it doidnt bo more than ruffle Merins fur. She made another lunge at him trying hard to get his blindfold, each time dodged.

"FIGHT BACK!" She screamed at him still trying but he continued to duck and weave around her swipes, almost dancing around her.

Mysteria snarled as she used Fire spin, throwing a whirlwind of fire at Merin in the hopes of them getting caught into it.

At the same time Gaia uses hydrocannon again, merin simply deflects one into the other nullifying them. He jumps back from the resaulting steam cloud.

"I will, when i want to" he says to Gaia

Mysteria snarled. Using Mystic fire and launching the amount of fire towards merin.

Merin simply encompasses the fire and snuffs it in a psychic feild. Merin continues to dodge and evade the atacks. It soon becomes clear to the tgree humans that merin is faving fun just dodging and avoiding their atacks. Although he seems to be getting bored.

Eric sighed. He really didn't know why this was going on so long. Merin could wind easily, though this was just boring. Mysteria continued to fire attacks and getting more pissed off.

"Ok Merin, this has gone on long enough" Blip says, the now black Greninja stepping up next to Eric. He tongue was wrapped around his neck although he usually kept it all in his mouth. He gave a smile to Eric and kept his tongue to himself although it wasnt always possible.

Merin suddenly stopped moving with a firm plant of his foot and turned to face the other two. "Yes... i suppose your right" he says "although i have been trying to think of how to do it..." he lefts his hands and points at the other two instantly immobilizing them and lifting them into the air.

"You two are so alike... i think you should get closer aquainted!" He clapped his hands and they banged heads together. The mewtwo adding some psychic pressure to the blow so it instantly gets them to the point they cant continue the battle but it doesnt injure them at all. He smiles and then lowers them to the floor gently.

"I think were done here..." he says and looks to Chazz. Next to Chazz is two full restores waiting for them.

A sigh left Eric as he stood up. With the fight over, he started to go back into the house. Chazz rose and gave the mons the restores. Mysteria was just annoyed with this.