Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 05-16-2016

"That was just what one family and one mon who is on their own?" Chazz asked. "I don't know Merin, I just feel like something's going to happen. Something real bad and I can't shake the feeling. I don't even know why I feel so uneasy lately. Maybe it's due to all the stuff going on and my inexperience....I don't know."

A bigger fence line...well that would help but Chazz doubted it would ease his worries. Taking a sigh, he ran his fingers through his hair. He just had a really bad feeling, even if it made no sense.

"Sure...okay. Fence around the orchad an stuff." Chazz muttered. "So...how's Eric?"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 05-16-2016

"Hes ok, He just wants some alone time for now... although i think the stomach rub Blip gave him upset him in some way" he says with a sigh he sent a mental message to the others about building another, smaller fence around the house and orchard.

"You ok?"

"Well he's not used to being pregnant so much...probably wouldn't take much to upset him." Chazz answered. "I don't know merin, I just have this horrible feeling and I don't know why."

he nods and gives the human a soft lick "Itll be ok, you have an army of pokemon to see to it" he says with a confident smile

A sigh left Chazz.

"I would feel somewhat more relived if I knew why I felt like this." Chazz said. "But thanks for the attempt to cheer me up."

he nods "I wish i could help you you" he says softly "im feeling it a bit too sadly... but all we can do is stay positive"

"yeah, all we can really do." Chazz said. "Well I'm gonna see if sleeping will help me out. See ya."

he nods and gives him a hug before letting him go "Sleep well hun"

(We should have some rusty an blip bonding.)

"Thanks, you too." Chazz said before they headed to bed.

Rusty yawned as they had arrived back at the house, their stomach was noticably bigger and had a slight sway to it as they walked. Course it felt nice to be home again. Even if his signifact other at this time wouldn't even come near.

"Hey Rusty... putting on weight arent we? maybe you should cut back a bit" Blip says with a chuckle seeing him waddle as he walks

"Oh aren't you funny, it's not that easy as it seems to do." Rusty said with a smile. "Besides, last I checked the food was rather good around here."

he chuckles softly and pats the canines belly "Your really stacking the pounds on, maybe we should put you on a diet" he says "Or youll need to Roll around the house soon"

"Yeah yeah. Here come with me and you'll see why there's weight on me now." Rusty said.

Despite being a adult, he still liked his hide away spot that merin found him in that one time. He could still fit too! Even with his stomach being the size it was. Once there, he laid on his nest an waited for Blip to come over.

"Now since you didn't notice, it's not fat. I'm expecting pups pretty much." Rusty told em.

Blip was surprised at the hide away, but he was more surprised at what Rusty said "R...really? wh...whos the other half?" he asks reaching out and rubbing at his belly not overly bothered that he was rubbing close to the males sheath.

A shudder ran through Rusty as they started to pet his stomach too close to a uncomfortable spot however it soon became comfortable.

"A....a luxray.....forest friend..." Rusty answered.

he nods and continues to rub, oddly enjoying the feeling of the plump belly "Ill admit... im a little jealous... whats it feel like?... has your fur gotten softer since it started? feels like it has"

"Doesn't feel bad, it feels rather nice a good portion of the time. There's always a warmth there though how heavy it can get sometimes isn't fun." Rusty answered. "Could be, I haven't really checked. If ya want, why don't we see if we can fit more in here and give some to you?"

The rubbing was clearly putting the male in the mood.

he blinks blushes at the idea "I...i umm..." he continues to blush before nodding "I..i think id like that" he says clearly just as excited by the idea

"Alright, I'll do you first since it'll be harder and then you go." Rusty said as he got up and went behind Blip.

(Fade to black? or want to play this out?)