Mpreg Central
Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=7812)

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 05-16-2016

"It's simple, you go find mate with a few peeps that you want to and I'll go do the same. We'll meet back here in a hour, how about that?" rusty suggested.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 05-16-2016

he nods and smiles "Your on" he says letting his tongue out "Ill first talk to Chazz about your hide away and making it bigger" he says and gives him a hug then heads towards the house

"Sounds like I get a head start." Rusty said with a smile and he headed off, leaving Blip to do what they wanted.

Blip walked up to Chazz who had since come from his nap and was in the kitchen "H..hey um...Sir?" he said not really sure how to address him, he had never really spoken to the human who was his masters master "Umm.. i need to ask you a few things"

Chazz didn't get to sleep long honestly, it was only a half hour. But he couldn't make his eyes stay shut.

"Yes Blip?" Chazz answered.

"W...well im sure you know about R...Rustys hide away... he was hoping you could make it bigger for him... and set a rule that y...you need his permission to enter" he says slowly "You...you ok with that?" he seems fearful of the human possibly snapping at him but tries not to hide his fear

"I'm fine with that, everyone is entilted to privacy here." Chazz said. "I'll ask Merin if he can help with that."

he nods smiling "Thats great" he says then blushes and scratches the back of his head "O...ok the second question...umm... i was wondering if you... i mean we... um... g...god i dont want to upset merin asking this..."

"Ask what?" Chazz asked, looking back at Blip.

"u..umm R..Rusty an i have g..gotten into a ch...challenge with each other... t...to see how big we can get b...by um..." he blushes deeper and tries to hide his face "By being fucked by others and i was wondering if you would with me..."

A brow was raised to em, a look of surprise on his face.

"Well....I do hope you two know what you're getting into. Sadly I don't think I'm in good enough condition to help you Blip, I don't feel too great today and I don't want to risk you getting sick." Chazz answered. "Flare's been restless lately though, so you should ask him."

he nods "Ok... th..thanks for not getting mad" he says and gives him a soft hug "Th...thankyou hope you try better soon.. ill go try Blaze"

"You're welcome. Flare's probably upstairs somewhere." Chazz said.

An hour later, Rusty had headed back to his hide away. THe door had been fixed and was bigger and the male pulled himself in. His stomach was twice as big now, almost touching the floor now and he laid down on the straw nest with a sigh. Now where was Blip?

blip found his way back to the den, knocking gently on the door and called out to let him know it was him. his belly had definitely grown, almost triple in size and not just from him mating with so many others

"Well now, looks like you got a load." rusty said as he rose. "I think we're even so far."

he nods with a soft groan rubbing his belly "Y...yeah... remember though... i have alot more growing to go through than you do" he says blushing rubbing his belly

"Well, we can still try to give ya a boost. I have a bit more energy left if ya want." Rusty said.

he murrs and nods "mmm, sounds like a plan... i could try giving you a boost too if youd like... although i do plan to try getting with more when they become available"

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - anibus3 - 05-17-2016

"You're on." Rusty said.

It was trickier for em to do anything in their states but the two managed to do that boost for one another. Course, Rusty's young were now pretty active. Thrashing against the skin and bulges went across it, at first it was a bit uncomfortable but now it felt like a internal massage so long as none of em kicked a organ. His stomach seemed to have doubled again although it seemed to have pushed out more to the sides than downward. At least alllowing em to walk a bit longer.

RE: Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed) - Dusty779 - 05-17-2016

Blip was now big enough he could possibly be smuggling a large fully grown human inside of him. he panted and giggled a little thinking about just how big they both were. "Were going to need them to bring food to us" he says with a chuckle